The Lodge Guys #25 Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs ... but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to see Joe Bloggs referenced in the title - it had to be, didn't it?

Very funny that the package they are on excludes them from half the restaurants on the cruise ship. Every day is best.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy to see Joe Bloggs referenced in the title - it had to be, didn't it?

Very funny that the package they are on excludes them from half the restaurants on the cruise ship. Every day is best.
Anytime dining is a real no no on a nearly full ship as its not really any time , pre booked tables come first! Obvs their lack of experience is showing. A real de ja vu vlog as its only a few months back we watched them on the same ship. So when he started his monologue about the North star being free while in Port it was pointless as they'd said it all before. Funny him saying he was explaining to Tracey how the ship moves ... omg what a boring twit 😴

Reactions: 7
Prick getting all excited about the inside of the ship being like the White Rose Centre in Leeds, because looking like a shopping precinct is exactly what you want in a cruise ship, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Prick getting all excited about the inside of the ship being like the White Rose Centre in Leeds, because looking like a shopping precinct is exactly what you want in a cruise ship, right?
How dare you question the thoughts of a qualified professional travel agent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yay my title made it! Let's keep it going tattlers, maybe we'll fill this new thread with cruise commentary. Cannot wait for a little je ne sais quoi as they reach France in the next vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And they had a lovely view from the balcony……. Of a lifeboat - I was so pleased to see that, and notice the top tier sheep had to wear ‘merch’ fecking pair of wannabeee’s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could see tension already at the dinner table baldy kind of embarrassed Mark saying he ate 3 meals I think he said ..mark didn't look to happy about it and Hannah looked awkward

Reactions: 10
Well, escalating their complaints for frivolous reasons will not go well. Being miserable to the executive level of this massive cruise company will lead to their being banned.
Go on, lads. Be miserable cows to what is essentially a monopoly. They'll be fine without your paltry few quid.

Reactions: 11
It reminds me of when you were young and you got your friend to play along with you and your other friends a recipe for disaster , I can't see this friendship lasting with mark /Hannah and them

Reactions: 9
Although I was joking about the pint of gin earlier there doesn't seem to be much drinking and Prick embarrassing himself as usual on this cruise? No way they wouldn't fork out for the drinks package, is all the footage being left on the cutting room floor?

What do the other couple do for a living and is Faith their daughter ? do they pay monthly fees to the creeps ?

Reactions: 7
Although I was joking about the pint of gin earlier there doesn't seem to be much drinking and Prick embarrassing himself as usual on this cruise? No way they wouldn't fork out for the drinks package, is all the footage being left on the cutting room floor?
There were lots of drinks at the dinner table so I’m guessing the no drinks package is a lie ! There’s no way he’ll pay bar prices for his blue moons!

Those massive glasses of wine are coming from somewhere but they only took the maximum allowed 2 bottles onboard, right? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ship is literally out the window, we watch it coming in .. oh no that’s a TUI ship!
The air conditioning didn’t work … oh no it’s not an air conditioning unit!
We’re in the Mayflower terminal .. oh no we’re in the city terminal!
Cheap parking … oh it’s a couple of miles walk to the port (get a f****g Uber you tight gits)
This was just the first 5 minutes!! Wonderful travel agent knowledge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He obviously hasn't done the travel agent seminar where you learn that just because one cabin is the same size as another, doesn't mean it's the same category. Deck number, position on deck (mid ship, aft, etc), view (might be obstructed by lifeboats) all go into determining what category a cabin is. So when they were given a new one to go and look at and rejected it purely because it was the same size, it probably was a higher category. Better deck, better position, better outlook etc. But don't worry he's not going to let it lie. Credit card chargeback incoming!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.