The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlogs with H&M are the worse they have done yet, they have added absolutely nothing, just because P&P fancy the absolute pants of him doesn't make him/them watchable!
They actually SUCK the life out of the vlogs she is completely vapid and follows them around like a bored child and Mark is just DULL... they both have zero personality. The reason they're there is cos they do as they're told and it makes the CCDs feel important

Reactions: 13
Finished watching the slog lastas always give up half way through haha
So prick and pouty talking about the headlight converter. We probably wont drive at night, yeah but what if there is an emergency and you need to go somewhere.

Everything is just an inconvenience to them no matter what it is or the rule or reason for it. Another reason I very much doubt has genuine a anxiety disorder because when you do 'what if' is constant torture for you. I drive myself and my husband mad with all my eventualities that will probably never happen. But it does do us well at times because I think of all the worst case scenarios we are usually really prepared and I can be very logical at times by thinking of everything that could go wrong. I dont understand how someone who gets anxious could even dream of walking around in public holding a camera to their face.

If he was such a worried person pouty wouldn't make the stupid mistakes he makes through his lack of thinking or planning. Winds me up when he mentions his 'OCD' as well. Let me tell you that when ocd and anxiety disorder combine it is an absolute tit show. The anxiety trigger the intrusive thoughts of the OCD and it creates a viscous cycle. I know he isnt actually claiming to have OCD but is a big bug bear of mine when people through around a serious medical diagnosis because they like things to be neat or organised and clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe that Hannah mark and pouty all have mental health! Sorry if anyone think different

Reactions: 7
So, in a vlog title, Were finally isolating. They never once isolated in the entire 3 days it was over. Another clickbait title to trick people into watching it, to see if they tested positive and having to isolate.

Nick was ever more vile than usual, he's so aggressive in everything he does or says.

Also, Nicks skin on his face when he was turning towards Leigh in the end scene looked terrible. Unsure whether it could be all the booze he consumes, or damage from shaving everyday, whatever has caused it, it looks horrendous.
If you look carefully his head is bobbing away as well like when he is driving. You will notice he doesn't do it when heis/has been drinking so is topped up. Another reason why he is probably constantly rushing and can't sit still at home in the day as his nervous system is in overdrive. He can only start to fully relax his body when he is drinking which is why he manages it in the evening and on cruises
1657531839348.png

I don’t believe that Hannah mark and pouty all have mental health! Sorry if anyone think different
Everyone gets anxiety or low moods they are natural emotions for humans. But it is when it gets to a certain level that it becomes a disorder or mental illness. Prick clearly has issues with himself/his mental health and possibly on the autism spectrum from what he shows of his behaviour and people have recognised on here. Out of the 2 of them the one that needs to see a doctor is him. Pouty just seems to be a bit of a natural worrier or over thinker i don't think he has an anxiety disorder from the behaviour he displays .

Last edited:
  • Heart
If you look carefully his head is bobbing away as well like when he is driving. You will notice he doesn't do it when heis/has been drinking so is topped up. Another reason why he is probably constantly rushing and can't sit still at home in the day as his nervous system is in overdrive. He can only start to fully relax his body when he is drinking which is why he manages it in the evening and on cruises
View attachment 1408060

Everyone gets anxiety or low moods they are natural emotions for humans. But it is when it gets to a certain level that it becomes a disorder or mental illness. Prick clearly has issues with himself/his mental health and possibly on the autism spectrum from what he shows of his behaviour and people have recognised on here. Out of the 2 of them the one that needs to see a doctor is him. Pouty just seems to be a bit of a natural worrier or over thinker i don't think he has an anxiety disorder from the behaviour he displays .
So truth , i agree with you

Reactions: 6
So prick and pouty talking about the headlight converter. We probably wont drive at night, yeah but what if there is an emergency and you need to go somewhere.

Everything is just an inconvenience to them no matter what it is or the rule or reason for it. Another reason I very much doubt has genuine a anxiety disorder because when you do 'what if' is constant torture for you. I drive myself and my husband mad with all my eventualities that will probably never happen. But it does do us well at times because I think of all the worst case scenarios we are usually really prepared and I can be very logical at times by thinking of everything that could go wrong. I dont understand how someone who gets anxious could even dream of walking around in public holding a camera to their face.

If he was such a worried person pouty wouldn't make the stupid mistakes he makes through his lack of thinking or planning. Winds me up when he mentions his 'OCD' as well. Let me tell you that when ocd and anxiety disorder combine it is an absolute tit show. The anxiety trigger the intrusive thoughts of the OCD and it creates a viscous cycle. I know he isnt actually claiming to have OCD but is a big bug bear of mine when people through around a serious medical diagnosis because they like things to be neat or organised and clean.
They would not talk about it at all if this were true. They need to read up more on it before claiming it.

This is a bugs me big time… OCD is a serious medical diagnosis not just someone who likes things orderly! Except from the fact he actually does not like things orderly as the spare rooms are usually a dumping ground, the fridge and freezer are total chaos with stuff thrown in on top of each other and not wrapped properly, their kitchen cupboards are the same, the snack cupboard particularly annoys me considering they have had mice before yet packets of cereal, crackers etc are all in there open! They claim to spend ‘all morning’ cleaning yet just surface clean everything nothing is deep cleaned! They use the dish sponge to wipe stuff off the floor when they spill, they buy packs of ‘cleaning’ wipes using one tiny wipe for all the kitchen counters ! Buy cloths and clean with hot water and cleaning solution then wash the cloth after each time it’s not bloody rocket science!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the Vans were alright and Pouty obviously liked them but of course he felt pressure to return them from the control freak

Reactions: 8
I just watched yesterday vlog and something along the lines about getting McFlurry leigh said that pricks a psycho instead of saying psychic prick you are a psycho !

I never seen leigh wearing slides before only flip flops , he copying mark minus the socks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a bugs me big time… OCD is a serious medical diagnosis not just someone who likes things orderly! Except from the fact he actually does not like things orderly as the spare rooms are usually a dumping ground, the fridge and freezer are total chaos with stuff thrown in on top of each other and not wrapped properly, their kitchen cupboards are the same, the snack cupboard particularly annoys me considering they have had mice before yet packets of cereal, crackers etc are all in there open! They claim to spend ‘all morning’ cleaning yet just surface clean everything nothing is deep cleaned! They use the dish sponge to wipe stuff off the floor when they spill, they buy packs of ‘cleaning’ wipes using one tiny wipe for all the kitchen counters ! Buy cloths and clean with hot water and cleaning solution then wash the cloth after each time it’s not bloody rocket science!
Will give you an insight into my OCD life. I'm working from the office this afternoon and In order to leave the house and function I have to go round and take photos of my appliances and switches etc because it has got to the level that my checks are no longer enough. Luckily this suggestion of my husband is actually really helping as I can go into my phone and look when the intrusive thoughts start up when I leave the house. No way in hell could I live with prick rush rush rushing me out the house all the time. I would go mad with the worry of thinking I've missed something getting rushed like that.

I just watched yesterday vlog and something along the lines about getting McFlurry leigh said that pricks a psycho instead of saying psychic prick you are a psycho !

I never seen leigh wearing slides before only flip flops , he copying mark minus the socks
Yep also noticed he has was talking about how he had bought some trainer socks instead if the knee high whites

• Heart
  • Haha
Will give you an insight into my OCD life. I'm working from the office this afternoon and In order to leave the house and function I have to go round and take photos of my appliances and switches etc because it has got to the level that my checks are no longer enough. Luckily this suggestion of my husband is actually really helping as I can go into my phone and look when the intrusive thoughts start up when I leave the house. No way in hell could I live with prick rush rush rushing me out the house all the time. I would go mad with the worry of thinking I've missed something getting rushed like that.

Yep also noticed he has was talking about how he had bought some trainer socks instead if the knee high whites
I feel for you mental health been a huge issue in my life’s I understand xx

• Heart
I find Prick is becoming more and more spiteful and aggressive... the fact Pouty leaves his comments in proves he's passive aggressive because he edits and could make him look so much better, so it proves he actively wants Prick to come across in this way. They're both narcissistic and completely self obsessed, Pouty literally pouting constantly at the camera and Prick constantly spewing his know it all me me me "facts"
From what their ex friends have said recently that they are very loving off camera it reiterates my view that they are clever and drawing in hate views as it is all money for them

Some chatter on the dibb recently

Reactions: 7
From what their ex friends have said recently that they are very loving off camera it reiterates my view that they are clever and drawing in hate views as it is all money for them

Some chatter on the dibb recently
Ooooh, do share if you can

Reactions: 6
Entitled pricks using click and collect for two mcfurries..drive thru the drive thru lazy twats...

• Haha
How many large cans of deodorant do two men who do duck all every day actually need? Shower in a can per perhaps

And honestly, when they were moaning that they were going stir crazy isolating (ha bloody ha) when 'everyone else' is out and about.... at work!
We can't all sit about writing tit blogs and laying in a hot tub!
And how the crap is any of the stuff in that vlog isolating.....they were in and out every 5 minutes

And Prick not needing to read the instructions for the meal as he's cooked it before....dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.