The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of feel sympathy for him in so much as his life is just a facade on camera because they're just not happy... one drinks for the misery the other self obsesses
Because flowerstar kindly confirmed the date of the vlog i went back to the last thread to see what we were chatting about a month ago, as we know how much we get to them.. It was when he had that big chat about emotional abuse and narcissism in their relationship. Through home truths to kick of their holiday, id be miserable as well.

I go through phases of feeling sorry for both of them and hating them. I do genuinely feel sorry for Leigh as i do think he feels very trapped. But he is a grown man with a grown mind and a lovely family to support him. If he took the bull by the horns and gave Prick some ultimatums about being nicer and drinking less etc etc he could work his way towards getting out of the door at least. Prick will not change and if he doesn't Leigh has every right to leave and take half with him and live a happy life on his own. We all know who will keep the friends when it comes to a split....

Reactions: 14
I think I counted at least 4 times that alcohol was mentioned, the wife always says when they go out "I bet nick has a beer" n she calls James the pimp mobile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you notice prick said he was so happy to be in the pub then leigh went to correct him then it cut and pouty said so good to be back in the world you mean yeah? Their budget low skilled editing doesn't cover those feck ups up at all. Best just to leave it out but yet again Prick has messed up the 'scene' by opening his trap before he thought.

I might start watching these in silence the facial expressions alone in the last few videos are giving me such entertainment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
None of this video matched with previous information 🫤 I’m sure he said it cost £60 to fill the car the other day now it’s only £36! The room was tiny and not what they expected, did the industry rates not show the cupboard they are sleeping in then?
Oh surprise Prick got to control where everyone was eating even tho he said the other guy only likes chips with some kind of meat 😡
The 4 hour drive took over 6 hours!
They booked the hotel because of the parking app but then said the hotel rate included parking.
That just what I can remember I’m sure there was so much more !
You are right. He did say £60. He was saying how it used to be £40 and now it’s £50 to fill up. If you are going to lie, you need a good memory.

It’s pronounced Tiecoon. Why can he not pronounce anything correctly?

Reactions: 3
They're all a bit, um, rough and ready, aren't they? Still, top choice from the TRAVEL AGENTS
This one is especially dodgy, some guys wanted to start a fight with us.

Did he miss the West Quay parking ‘hack’ then? 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love it when this thread starts getting out the proof of their lies out on here.

Actually fits in well with a favourite lyric of mine.
'And if you buy the bullshit, then don't lose your receipt'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only two pints and Prick's eyes were that red?
Bullshit.
He's swilling straight booze and hiding it.

Reactions: 12
Prick on July 8th's vlog:

View attachment 1409985

Prick on today's vlog:

View attachment 1409986

:unsure:
Must be a small tank

Prick is getting hooked on meletion
He has said previously on FB that it is very safe and legal but in the UK it is very limited and only prescribed in low doses and short term

Couldn’t believe what I was hearing then! Do they honestly think they are bleeping royalty? Imagine even having the audacity to think that the others they were going on the cruise with would cancel and rebook cos Baldy had the Tom tits. Jesus bloody Christ.

The sad thing is the sheep probably would’ve done. Anything to have the privilege of spending the 2 weeks with their masters.

Talking of tit it sounded like Prick nearly shat himself again. Having to charge up 3 flights of stairs to get to the khazi in time and then looked fit to collapse. This is the problem with the pair of them. They have so much time on their hands, have access to the caravan park gym and probably nice country roads to jog down but are too damn lazy. They could almost eat whatever they liked if they actually broke a sweat each day.

36 shirts for 2 weeks!!!!!!! Prick, you are one massive prick.
But he still wears the same one 3 days in a row

Reactions: 6
Prick hope you read this before you promote Melatonin use again!

Several unpleasant side effects may occur with regular melatonin use, these include:

dizziness
stomach cramps
headaches
nausea
confusion or disorientation
depression
irritability
anxiety
low blood pressure
tremors

Use melatonin sleep supplements wisely and safely.

Take 1 to 3 milligrams two hours before bedtime. To ease jet lag, try taking melatonin two hours before your bedtime at your destination, starting a few days before your trip.

So waking and taking it at 3am is not correct use!

Reactions: 7
You are right. He did say £60. He was saying how it used to be £40 and now it’s £50 to fill up. If you are going to lie, you need a good memory.

It’s pronounced Tiecoon. Why can he not pronounce anything correctly?
As in "tycoon" 😂

Reactions: 6
Prick hope you read this before you promote Melatonin use again!

Several unpleasant side effects may occur with regular melatonin use, these include:

dizziness
stomach cramps
headaches
nausea
confusion or disorientation
depression
irritability
anxiety
low blood pressure
tremors

Use melatonin sleep supplements wisely and safely.

Take 1 to 3 milligrams two hours before bedtime. To ease jet lag, try taking melatonin two hours before your bedtime at your destination, starting a few days before your trip.

So waking and taking it at 3am is not correct use!
He can tick pretty much all these symptoms but he had most before any way lol Its a common misconception it helps you to sleep, it really doesn't. The day after he'd taken it to help him sleep he looked DREADFUL !!! as you say taken sensibly to help jet lag it's fine , your body generates ample melatonin on its own...

Reactions: 8
Alcohol stops melatonin working so whats the point in him using it. A brandy before bed should be enough of a depressant as it is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.