The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this video matched with previous information 🫤 I’m sure he said it cost £60 to fill the car the other day now it’s only £36! The room was tiny and not what they expected, did the industry rates not show the cupboard they are sleeping in then?
Oh surprise Prick got to control where everyone was eating even tho he said the other guy only likes chips with some kind of meat 😡
The 4 hour drive took over 6 hours!
They booked the hotel because of the parking app but then said the hotel rate included parking.
That just what I can remember I’m sure there was so much more !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That Tracy what ever her name is she so rough !
Shes the woman who spat her muscles out into a linen table napkin and left it at the side of her plate when Prick made her try them on the last cruise... dirty so and so leaving it there for the cruise staff to clear away

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know how you feel ❤ I'm late pretty much everyday to work because I have to go and check, double check and take photos of switches etc. It's exhausting.
Thank you for sharing it does help to know you arent alone ❤ I hope things get easier for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How bleeping rude is Prick about other people's food.

"I were nearly gipping"

Now he knows how we feel every time we see his bleeping face

• Haha
They surely ask restaurants to film inside but they do them no favors. They can’t even hold the camera focused on the menu for 10 seconds Unless the camera was attached to his go pro head strap at this point
But do we really think they ask ? I don’t think they give a F what the restaurant thinks they just do it!

Reactions: 6
IBIS Budget? "Not what we expected" LOL
What happened to non-Joe Bloggs hotel for the special travel agent rate?

Also, they booked that hotel because of the parking? Eh? Last time they said they had already booked that hotel and it was a happy coincidence that they could book a space at that hotel though the app. Make your bleeping minds up, you pair of testicles

(nothing wrong with a budget hotel, it's what I would go for one night)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Also, they booked that hotel because of the parking? Eh? Last time they said they had already booked that hotel and it was a happy coincidence that they could book a space at that hotel though the app. Make your bleeping minds up, you pair of testicles

No wonder they have shut up. They tried it and it was tit :ROFLMAO:

I'm always suspicious when they cut straight from serving dinner to the next day. Noticed that on first day filmed.

Just found the hotel. I can book it tomorrow night for £85. Wow you saved a whole £ prick :ROFLMAO: and look you can clearly see how small the room is!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also, who were the family they were with in the Thai place? Have we seen them before? They look like they would describe themselves as "a right laugh" and "I'm a right nutter, me"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, who were the family they were with in the Thai place? Have we seen them before? They look like they would describe themselves as "a right laugh" and "I'm a right nutter, me"
That's Mark and Tracey ... they cruised with them before. They're pay as you go friends lol 😆

Reactions: 5
Do we think that they really would have expected Hannah and Mark to cancel their cruise just because Pouty had the shits? Why mention it otherwise? Of course they bleeping would.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That's Mark and Tracey ... they cruised with them before. They're pay as you go friends lol 😆
They went to Florida too at the same time as all the sheep I seem to remember prick berated the guy as he had never tried pizza, I think that’s the same family.

Reactions: 6

That’s the problem they just can’t be upfront with anything. Nicks face when Leigh said the price of the room lol. Then he’s like no it’s usually 130. They trip over the lies in real time and leave it in the vlog! Travel agent with all the hacks but over pays
There are also hotels closer to the cruise terminal mr travel agent!

Do we think that they really would have expected Hannah and Mark to cancel their cruise just because Pouty had the shits? Why mention it otherwise? Of course they bleeping would.
Haha I loved that part of the slog. They actually checked to see if it was possible to cancel! Maybe you should lay off the toasted tea cakes

• Haha
Hahaha looks like he’s in for a lot of ironing! 😂 costs £36 to fill the car??? Oh really. How’s that then when the fuel tank capacity is 45 ltrs? So I’d make it around £70. Lies lies lies to make it sound like he’s beating the fuel prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t believe what I was hearing then! Do they honestly think they are bleeping royalty? Imagine even having the audacity to think that the others they were going on the cruise with would cancel and rebook cos Baldy had the Tom tits. Jesus bloody Christ.

The sad thing is the sheep probably would’ve done. Anything to have the privilege of spending the 2 weeks with their masters.

Talking of tit it sounded like Prick nearly shat himself again. Having to charge up 3 flights of stairs to get to the khazi in time and then looked fit to collapse. This is the problem with the pair of them. They have so much time on their hands, have access to the caravan park gym and probably nice country roads to jog down but are too damn lazy. They could almost eat whatever they liked if they actually broke a sweat each day.

Hahaha looks like he’s in for a lot of ironing! 😂 costs £36 to fill the car??? Oh really. How’s that then when the fuel tank capacity is 45 ltrs? So I’d make it around £70. Lies lies lies to make it sound like he’s beating the fuel prices.
36 shirts for 2 weeks!!!!!!! Prick, you are one massive prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why was prick absolutely up the wall about those tests when he said they did their own LFTs a couple of hours before?

Lots of chat about "the squats", just pure class these fellas.

I have to be honest and say I did actually laugh when Pouty listed off his many, many hair tablets and Prick said "it'd be cheaper to get a wig". If it was 30 years ago I could definitely imagine him wearing an awful syrup

• Haha
Reactions: 11
all those pills for the hair can't be good for your body. How long does he have to take them surely its nearly a year now as i remember it being hot when he got it done i think.

P.S this came up on my facebook feed just now......sleepless night eh Prick?

1657571511375.png

Why was prick absolutely up the wall about those tests when he said they did their own LFTs a couple of hours before?

Lots of chat about "the squats", just pure class these fellas.

I have to be honest and say I did actually laugh when Pouty listed off his many, many hair tablets and Prick said "it'd be cheaper to get a wig". If it was 30 years ago I could definitely imagine him wearing an awful syrup
That massive quantity of different meds just screamed hypochondriac to me... they couldn't all be for his frigging hair?! He's totally embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That massive quantity of different meds just screamed hypochondriac to me... they couldn't all be for his frigging hair?! He's totally embarrassing 😳
in the 'mental health' community/online support groups i don't know really what to call it but there is a bit of a toxic trait of posting photos of how many pills you are on/ Its like a competition at times. I always roll my eyes when i see them, it is not a trophy and it is not a positive thing to share.
How do you explain that pill box at security, no labels no prescriptions !!
You are right if he ever tried taking that on a flight he would be in a very bad position. They can take it all off you at the border if its not properly labelled and boxed. I also travel with a letter from my GP confirming my medications etc, i also have to travel with an epi pen so makes declaring that a lot easier.

in the 'mental health' community/online support groups i don't know really what to call it but there is a bit of a toxic trait of posting photos of how many pills you are on/ Its like a competition at times. I always roll my eyes when i see them, it is not a trophy and it is not a positive thing to share.

You are right if he ever tried taking that on a flight he would be in a very bad position. They can take it all off you at the border if its not properly labelled and boxed. I also travel with a letter from my GP confirming my medications etc, i also have to travel with an epi pen so makes declaring that a lot easier.
I kind of feel sympathy for him in so much as his life is just a facade on camera because they're just not happy... one drinks for the misery the other self obsesses

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.