Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
So on a vlog where they're revealing they're now travel agents, he calls a code share flight timeshare, tells us how his mum's fight to LA has been screwed up and can't find a hotel room in Las Vegas for a decent price. Really selling yourself there. Also I cannot wait for the footage from Union Square in San Francisco. That's going to burst their bubble.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

NotaLodger

The chewing gum will be to hide last night's booze smell and to distract himself from doing the nodding dog alcohol related head shake
Yeah he has a really bad nod in the car. Purely alcohol related

Travel travel travel … their goals for this year 😂😂
So do cruises, DLP, Orlando, LA, and various uk places they’ve been to before .. they might hit a couple of new places on the USA roads trip but nothing actually new !
And still they con people into subsidising this.

They are basically a modern day version of an old fashioned con artist. They prey on the vulnerable and extract cash with dodgy content on slogs, pathetic magnets through the post (that don't even look right...LOD GE). These two 'men' are travelling because poorer people pay into their bank account whereas I only get my wage earned through honest toil and hard work.
Oh and I'm not jealous one bit. Why? Because I know that when I sit on the plane to florida, Maldives and other long haul, I earned every penny and no one, but no one subsidised me.
You are living a lie and the House of Cards WILL tumble.
Let's not shy away from the fact that like Chris, Jen, and lots of others, we all thought you were OK to start with and enjoyed your vlogs. However, we've all seen the light and others are too...come on boys, tell us your subscription number of sheep....Ill wait!

Oh and you are staying with your friend Stacey? Looking forward tk seeing if that comes off as she binned you last time for Jade. Truth is people are dropping like flies who have been on the sewage pile too long!

Surely they wouldn't ask Pouty's sister who is bringing up those two girls on her own, to pay halves for the motorhome holiday?
No they probably upped her rent for 3 months. There will be financial gain somewhere...these limpets don't do anything for free

It's going to be a train crash ... if it happens! Like the mega road trip think it'll be just DULL!

People obvs don't even watch their vlogs properly ... I noticed a couple of comments where some think Mr Sick note actually does have covid, based on the stupid click bait thumb nail! Their click bait titles are getting SO cringey
And pouty even mentioned Click bait titles in the vlog

Last edited:
  • Heart

NeNe21

Chatty Member
What makes it more annoying is all that atuff on the shelves has no meaning to them, it was all there when they bought the Lodge, they left it exactly like the show model, including that big grey cooking pot on the hob!
They have no flair, no original ideas it's a copy and paste life. Every day is best, really? Every day is pretty much the same as the one before, a narcissistic haven where the admirers feed their ego. Did someone really ask them how they clean their hob and did Prick take it seriously enough to give us a cleaning demo?! A wake up call is long overdue for this pair...

• Heart

hels52

VIP Member
Promoting a crash diet is irresponsible and dangerous. Eating nothing but processed foods won't help with health.
They'll moan constantly about driving, Disney, France... everything.
Nick finally pronounced Moet correctly, yet doesn't know the most basic of recipes.
Also, they eye treatment hasn't worked, and the bee venom has now ruined the skin under the eyes.
What entitled, miserable, arrogant bastards.
I hope all of their "Lodgers" find the friendships they wish with each other and move on from the Greedy Gunts.
You are so right. I’m a Gastro nurse and if he had IBS he would not be able to touch curry let alone eat it for 3 days running. And by day 3 should be in the bin. He is full of bull shit when it comes to diet thinking fasting is gonna work. It has to be controlled and is aimed mainly at diabetic and under medical advice. Sorry for the rant but promoting this diet is asking for trouble and the quicker you drop weight the more you put on when u eat a NORMAL DIET. Are you listening Nick !!!!

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I would NEVER give money to these two scrougers they can get a job two fucking lazy bastards why be their patron they have food, lodge, clothes,
Money, income coming in, property, numerous of holidays and with the cost of living has gone up people still send them money every month why? I rather help struggling family and charities money
I will never be able to wrap my head around this either. Why pay people who have more fortunate lives than yourself. I don’t necessarily envy these pricks but I’d love to be able to retire. Despite their bullshit talk of work which never seems to impact them doing what they please every day, they really are retired in their forties. People who are struggling to make ends meet are digging deep to fund their endless cycle of holidays, breaks, coffees, gadgets etc. It’s not as if they are even grateful for patrons (bar the select few top tier). They give them approx a minutes shoutout once in every 6 or so slogs. I don’t even believe the names they read out anyway. It gives other people the impression that more people are joining when truth is they are not. But it’s easy to fool the gullible.

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Commented on an earlier thread but I'm back as the cruise vlog is imminent.... They boarded 17th June and back 24th - I saw them on board.
I can't wait to see the meltdown they have once the cruise finishes on the 24th. @NeveragainTLG started posting his revelations on the 25th June. The vlogs from DLP are going to be manic!

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Fuck me that was not a posh restaurant. It was standard golf club restaurant. They wouldn’t know an actual nice “posh” restaurant if it hit them in the face with a Celebrity Cruise mug.

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I can't remember anything in their vlogs about it ..or a funeral..I apologise if my memory is going wonky!!!
It should not be discussed here either, there has been a couple of 'new' posters asking about it in the last few weeks :unsure:

• Heart

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
You can travel to the US on business without a Visa, it's fine. However, can you imagine booking a holiday with that pair of twats? Never!

I think what I basically got from this vlog is that Prick has done training courses for being a travel agent just to get them cheaper hotels on their trips? Jesus Christ. Just shows you how much time that dickhead has on his hands and to call it "work".

What next? Pilot licence so he can fly his own plane?
He's already got his pilot license....so all they need now is that microlite to take them and the sheep to the destination of their dreams in 5 star luxury 🤣

Another dig at the lodge guys I think...

Attachments

Last edited:

Furnessian

VIP Member
3 courses plus extra nibbles and sides, supplement on the steak dish, cocktails and 2 types of wine makes a change from a rancid curry in a carrier bag.

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Because of the Pandemic it's been almost 3 years since we were last in Orlando, I was furloughed for some time, money was tight, I got to go back to work, started saving hard, now it's 12 weeks away, my family and I have done it all ourselves, I am proud of that, when I finally arrive at MCO my tears and excitement will be genuine, not false money orientated tears, when Nick feigns excitement & nervousness its screams acting BAD ACTING!
we went back in may after the lockdown me and my husband saved I was the only one working I cried at magic kingdom when I saw the castle x

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
She’s on their Orlando Facebook group barking off and welcomed prick to the team 😂😆😆

Has it been removed? I can’t find it 🤣

So they’ve signed up to Inteletravel a massive MLM I just fell down a rabbit hole reading reviews on them - they are proper scammers so suits the caravan dwellers well I guess. You pay 30 quid a month plus 140 sign up fee and suddenly you are a “travel agent” 🤣

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
They have basically done all this training and ponied up money out of their own pocket to get one night in a luxury hotel in San Fransisco half price. I hope it is worth it. Even in the first vlog where it was mentioned, they are having trouble finding the hotels they wanted via their own 'travel agency'. Maybe because as all the reviews from former employees (or whatever they are classed as) say that the company has access to hardly any properties and what they do have is cheap stuff with vastly inflated rack prices that make it look like you're getting a bargain.

Even a tiny bit of research would have told them this. Prick always knows better, doesn't he?

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I have never heard such a crock of shite as those 2 spouted tonight... they did a vlog a week ago saying how they afford to travel so much and said it was because of air miles BUT now he is basically saying he has set up a travel agent business for them, family and friends and can get up to 80% off! ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I've been involved in travel for 40 years and the industry average is 5 to 10% on flights and up to a maximum of 20% on hotels (this can be more if you are sending staff out to experience a resort to help promote it and then up to 50%) They NEVER mentioned this last week so it's obvs its something he's set up online to obtain discounts... I can assure him this will not get him huge discounts, he's not VIRGIN! The pair of them are vile. The Joe Bloggs comments especially as it's those Joe Bloggs or patrons who finance their existence.

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
and the fasting diet wtf surely that can't be good for your body, but he had breakfast?
Was it 1200 calories a day or 1500 calories a day? He says I'm on a fasting diet. It's intermittent dieting. No it's called intermittent fasting and the most common way to do it 16:8 not eating every 24 hours and it's got nothing to do with counting calories. Why is he not just eating lodge guys curry for a few days, thought that was their tried and tested way to drop some pounds quickly. Whatever, who give a shit about the details right.

Q - How do you know Prick's talking shite? A - His lips are moving.

• Haha
  • Heart