Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vlogwatcher99

Load of BS
People who do that kind of work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day for 10 years condition themselves and they find it very hard to relax, they learn to survive on very little sleep and have trouble having down time, they want to be busy. These two can’t get through the day without a nana nap, they never leave early when on holidays (unless rope dropping) which they haven’t done since their 2019 vlogs). These two twats like to exaggerate everything they do e.g. Nick’s a pilot, a chef, a travel agent - No Nick is a dickhead with the attention span of a flea and jumping from fad to fad, always late to the party and genuinely dissatisfied with life. If it was me I’d hang up the camera and do what the hell I wanted to, rather than perform for a bunch of people who would turn to someone else if you stopped vlogging. These people are not friends, they either pay you to perform or they watch and talk in your group with like minded people who would find another group of like minded people if you stopped. I don’t watch at al anymore, they’re just longer versions of the same old shite and TCCDs being more arrogant and cocky, with no receipts to back up their claims

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Chewbacca is god

I don’t think posts are approved but it won’t stay up long if it’s that Facebook arse licking group. I’m gonna keep eye out for it 😃😃😃

What did they say to sone one in your family? They are truly hideous.
He was rude towards my stepdaughter and arguing with her about the genie plus at MK, thought he knew it all, thing is, she works there, so knows more, and he didn't like it

• Wow
Reactions: 16

DeanH10

Nick really is promoting such a dangerous way to diet. Fasting for 24 hours and then only having 1200 calories the next day, the average man should be consuming 2500 calories a day. I hope to God that noone us actually going to be following him with this stupid diet and doing it themselves. Anyone notice how he only guesses his calories, most people who are on a calorie deficit know the exact amount of calories that they are consuming, not just guessing. He's a danger to himself, and to many others who think everything he says is the best way to do things.

Also, I think Leigh was dying to catch covid, the amount of tests he did was ridiculous. No one needs to do 3/4 tests in 1 day, he was hoping to be positive so he could literally stay in the caravan and not lift a finger for a week, but he could pretend he has a reason for doing that with a positive test, instead of just doing it because he's a lazy twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Emmy79

VIP Member
Was going to say the same. If that’s what they are becoming by constant (secret) references then what’s the point in them bothering?
Prick going “AHHH”all the time.
Prick saying “things like that” all the time.
Looks just like Disney.
Tastes just like Disney.
We’re chilling.
Best thing I’ve eaten are definitely swipes back at tattle.
It will be either ramped up or scaled back now we have Steve and sandys info. Wonder what way ur will go? 🤔
You forgot Pricks "Oh My God" with a mouthful of food!

They think they are being clever mentioning these things but they make them look even more dickish than usual!

Get in the fucking bin Elizabeth.
And go and seek medical help!

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I see the thirsty for fame Bazza’s are on their way across the pond….. what is it with these sheep…. Oh Mrs Bazza you look fab….. no she is a fat 50 something (nothing wrong with that - am!) bland no personality woman anyway. Digress… I wonder if the slog guys are going to respirate and give the ol Bazza’s a bed for a few nights???
The sheep are the opposite of us. They heap praise on them and we call them out. The difference is we aren't afraid to tell the truth and we aint full of bullshit.

Don't say something just for the sake of it. As you mention we are not all supermodels or chiselled hunks of men on here ourselves but i'm sorry but Mrs Bazza doesn't look fab whichever way you spin it.

The sheep do it for likes from their idols even though they are lying through their teeth.

No Leigh's hair doesn't look fantastic.
No Nick's eye treatment doesn't make him look 20 years younger.
It's all bollocks.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Don't forget they were MINI Mcflurries, as they reminded us several times. God forbid they had a normal sized one for a few extra calories. Why are they so desperate for people to think they eat healthily when no one gives a fuck?

bollyboy

I'd love to know what his petrol 'hack' is... How the hell can petrol almost double in price but for you Prick, the same amount is almost half price! We'd love to know!
I think the hack would be having mugs pay for your fuel via Patreon sub..

You can't believe a thing what comes out of his mouth :)

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I’m only 7 minutes in and plenty more mentions of work. An hour of paperwork. Phew how do you cope? Then follow it up by mentioning they are just about to do some more work but this is planning their road trip! That is known as holiday planning you pair of cunts. In no other world is planning a holiday classed as work. Nowhere, no time, fucking never.

What also classes as fucking work in your ‘separated from reality’ dream world?

Does brushing your teeth class as work? Maybe taking a drive - work? Cooking dinner - work? Shopping - work? Making coffee - work?

I fucking despise them with every ounce of my being.

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Haha unbelievable levels bollocks spouted tonight! I used to work for a public body and had access to a preferential rates travel and hotel booking system - the entire training course to use that system took about 90 minutes I think 😂 Prickolas making out like he's done a Masters degree or something

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
Just going back to that deleted post about the "travel agency" deidre only joined their Facebook group on 6 July so absolutely recruited them to her team.

• Haha
OMG I can't actually believe how far up his own ass he is!!
My daughter is a fully trained travel agent and he is full of crap!! nothing he said is true... unless he can show booking evidence of the original price and the price he paid I will never believe any of his claptrap.
Please let his brother see the vlog and how much he bad mouthed him and yes he can easily solve this problem and just pay for his mum to be upgraded never mind 'can't use my points' it you bloody mother fork out the cash you tight ass!
I am following a fully intermittent fasting way of eating now and what he is doing is WRONG! you do NOT fast 24hrs it generally fast 16 eating window of 8 hours and the eating window need to be healthy not shoving as much in as he can in 24 hrs! if he was following it correctly he will not even feel hungry as his body will adjust to burning fat as fuel. Show us the scale number like you inadvertently did in Florida at 195LB (about 14 stone) he looks no different in any of these videos!
Who walks down a ladder face outward ?
Oh joy more curry slurry being stored in open bow in the fridge,.. it must stink in that fridge
slipped up with the he's been sleeping in 'his' room.
shocking he was screaming down the phone at someone !!
How do shirts get crumpled hanging in a wardrobe ? .
Like they would pay for Gaga tickets lol
He's gonna take 27 tops on the cruise and wear 3 !
That end scene!! him in the background in a tshirt and his underwear !! WTF

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
Everything about their”work” is so sectretive. What they did in the past, what they do now. So suddenly they go public on his new travel” career” after 5 days training! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think by now, it's already dawning on Prick and Pouty that the whole thing is not what is seems and they haven't been able to utilise it for their road trip like they thought they would.

Someone in their Facebook group directly asked how they could become a travel agent and Prick told them to google it, hardly the hard sell of the MLM that would be expected of them.

I fully expect them to be out of the scheme as soon as they can and we never hear of Prick's career as Thomas Cook again.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nick, if you were doing intermittent fasting properly, you wouldn't be "starving"
If your putting milk in your tea whilst on a 'fast' then you're not fasting.

Last edited: