The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s either building his own ✈ 1st one in his fleet Prickolas Airways, or it’s his Travel Agent desk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah slagging off his brother was disgraceful. Maybe the brother only had enough points for an Economy seat. I don't think that them now being in a different class is an accident. There was no way they would fly economy with her. They are selfish, snobby bastards.
They flew premium when they went with Pouty's family (the parents and Aunt and uncle) and left the old folk in economy ! and when they 'paid' for his parents to go to Cyprus as a 'treat' they booked them on a cheaper holiday a mile or so away from their 'exclusive' hotel ... they are as tight as a ducks arse!! they said their hotel was full yet miraculously they got an upgraded room!

why is that funny? Is he rich or something?

Buying anything but economy out of your own money is a waste.
I think the brother is better off the Prick ,.. but that's not difficult lol!
but how about Prick pays the difference so its a gift between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
From well before lockdown...we were thinking of going to florida and searched you tube videos...and I admit they seemed very genuine.
It was the seven weeks in florida then weeks later going back for three weeks....I was like why would you do that...?
The final straw was the rubbish about the virgin points with tesco and that and making it sound like a doddle!!!
So you only started watching them early 2022. But you've asked about Leigh's, sister's husband. They haven't mentioned anything about him in any of their vlogs, and if you were a new watcher to their vlogs, you'd just assume that Janine was a single parent. But you instantly went for it asking where he is and why he isn't in their lives anymore.

Even if what you're saying is true, it was in this exact thread only a few pages back that another new member had asked about Janine's husband, and we all commented and said this isn't the correct place to be talking about a person who sadly passed away, so you would of been aware of that.

But your very first post on here was about him, I smell something a bit fishy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the Despicable3 have switched off comments for anybody that isn’t mentioned in their Twitter thread about clickbait thumbnails. Guess it was getting too real and some truths were being told in regards to the Lodge Guys and Bazza

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the Despicable3 have switched off comments for anybody that isn’t mentioned in their Twitter thread about clickbait thumbnails. Guess it was getting too real and some truths were being told in regards to the Lodge Guys and Bazza
You will always find people who act like they are in a cult....you just have to keep pointing it out and hope they come to their senses!!!

Reactions: 3
If you don’t want to stand up and own your opinions don’t try and stir the pot.

Reactions: 8
If you don’t want to stand up and own your opinions don’t try and stir the pot.
They have completely stirred the pot with that thread. Also Bazza is best friends with 2 of the worst culprits of click bait vlogs and thumbnails. So no I idea why he’s taking some sort of moral high ground

Could someone please explain what's happened with the despicable 3 ?
They made a thread on Twitter criticising vloggers that use clickbait styled thumbnails. Then Bazza has commented repeatedly how much he loathes them himself. Even though he does them himself, as do his best mates the LG’s.

I think he didn’t expect anyone to do some checks and they called him out for both his thumbnails that do it, and calling out his best mates the LG’s for theirs.

it’s this kind of pompous moral high ground they seem to be taking.

Reactions: 11
Could someone please explain what's happened with the despicable 3 ?
They’ve taken a ‘moral high ground’ re clickbait titles and thumbnails, Bazza has bitten and he’s probably one of the guiltiest for doing so but I think D3 are scared of saying what they really want to 🙄

Reactions: 9
They’ve taken a ‘moral high ground’ re clickbait titles and thumbnails, Bazza has bitten and he’s probably one of the guiltiest for doing so but I think D3 are scared of saying what they really want to 🙄
Thanks for replying ..I can't stand the D3 they have a rave thread on tattle 🙄 I have absolutely no idea what there is the rave about with them tbh

I didn't know at first it was a rave thread and i left a few comments that didn't go down to well lol

• Haha
Thanks for replying ..I can't stand the D3 they have a rave thread on tattle 🙄 I have absolutely no idea what there is the rave about with them tbh

I didn't know at first it was a rave thread and i left a few comments that didn't go down to well lol
I’m not a fan either!

Reactions: 6
I think Bazza was joking and knows full well he is the worst for the dramatic thumbnails.

He is very boring but not stupid at all.

I feel I must say that some of the new activity on here is questionable in my opinion... Having read and re read some recent dialogue, the use of words, grammar and sentence phrasing from one conversation it could almost be Prick himself speaking, particularly the way a point is repeatedly argued to overturn a valid suspicion to shut that suspicion down. Incidentally the raising of a certain long gone contentious and sad event immediately diverted attention away from their latest and most diabolical scheme which had been intensely discussed from their most recent vlog up until that point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So glad it’s not just me! Without wanting to derail Prick and Pouty’s thread, why are TD3 so loved? All I see is an annoying kid, a woman who makes me want to claw at my skin everytime she says Jimmy and a guy who has the personality of a wet towel!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Bazza was joking and knows full well he is the worst for the dramatic thumbnails.

He is very boring but not stupid at all.
Sadly he’s not, as he goes into further detail with his replies in the thread about the matter of clickbait. He’s someone who will criticise others but can’t see the poor qualities in his own channel or those he’s best mates with.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.