The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were at the spa place 23/24/25 May, Prick mentioned Mark and Instagram a couple of times. Mark and Hannah's first post was on 24th May. 26 days later they were going on a cruise with tham plus they've been to DLP. How many days have they actually been in the UK this year?

Reactions: 10
Re the not having a single day off in 10 years while they had the business didn't they take Sazzle to Florida during that time?! Pretty sure they've mentioned it several times. Plus can anyone seriously believe hypochondriac Pouty went for 10 years solid without being off with some feigned ailment!!!

Reactions: 14
Travel travel travel … their goals for this year 😂😂
So do cruises, DLP, Orlando, LA, and various uk places they’ve been to before .. they might hit a couple of new places on the USA roads trip but nothing actually new !
And they’re so called making up for lost time due to the pandemic, they’ve never skipped a beat!! They make out they suffered during the pandemic, no they didn’t .. not once and again they abused everyone that was actually vulnerable during it, scamming them on Patreon & everything including Amazon food delivery and food delivery slots in general 😡

It's almost like they think everyone else was gallivanting during the pandemic. Um no, no one else I know went on (illegal) back-to back cruises, twattos.

Reactions: 9
That Moet bit must have been aimed at Tattle. The brass neck on him smugly showing off how to pronounce something properly when they both butcher pronunciations in literally every vlog they put out.

Also, I thought they didn't like DLP?

Promoting a crash diet is irresponsible and dangerous. Eating nothing but processed foods won't help with health.
They'll moan constantly about driving, Disney, France... everything.
Nick finally pronounced Moet correctly, yet doesn't know the most basic of recipes.
Also, they eye treatment hasn't worked, and the bee venom has now ruined the skin under the eyes.
What entitled, miserable, arrogant bastards.
I hope all of their "Lodgers" find the friendships they wish with each other and move on from the Greedy Gunts.

• Heart
That Moet bit must have been aimed at Tattle. The brass neck on him smugly showing off how to pronounce something properly when they both butcher pronunciations in literally every vlog they put out.

Also, I thought they didn't like DLP?
They complain about everything no matter where… but they most definitely should have took those girls to DLP not 2 weeks in a dormobile ! What must those poor girls think when they keep seeing their uncles going going to Disney parks snd resorts and having to watch them there on all the videos and getting some crap cheap ass gift from a discount gift shop that sells out of season gifts! Pouty’s family needs to tell them they’re selfish asses!!! They do more Disney stuff with the sheeple kids then their own family.

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… The ONLY reason his sister and the girls are going in the chavacan with them is to split the cost that’s it!!

Reactions: 12
Promoting a crash diet is irresponsible and dangerous. Eating nothing but processed foods won't help with health.
They'll moan constantly about driving, Disney, France... everything.
Nick finally pronounced Moet correctly, yet doesn't know the most basic of recipes.
Also, they eye treatment hasn't worked, and the bee venom has now ruined the skin under the eyes.
What entitled, miserable, arrogant bastards.
I hope all of their "Lodgers" find the friendships they wish with each other and move on from the Greedy Gunts.
You are so right. I’m a Gastro nurse and if he had IBS he would not be able to touch curry let alone eat it for 3 days running. And by day 3 should be in the bin. He is full of bull tit when it comes to diet thinking fasting is gonna work. It has to be controlled and is aimed mainly at diabetic and under medical advice. Sorry for the rant but promoting this diet is asking for trouble and the quicker you drop weight the more you put on when u eat a NORMAL DIET. Are you listening Nick !!!!

Reactions: 16
Surely they wouldn't ask Pouty's sister who is bringing up those two girls on her own, to pay halves for the motorhome holiday?

Reactions: 6
Surely they wouldn't ask Pouty's sister who is bringing up those two girls on her own, to pay halves for the motorhome holiday?
Of course they prick will. Leigh not so much

I just hope she does the meal plan for the trip. Could you imagine the slodge curry for the first 3 nights followed by beans on toast with pesto

• Sick
  • Haha
Of course they prick will. Leigh not so much

I just hope she does the meal plan for the trip. Could you imagine the slodge curry for the first 3 nights followed by beans on toast with pesto
It's going to be a train crash ... if it happens! Like the mega road trip think it'll be just DULL!

People obvs don't even watch their vlogs properly ... I noticed a couple of comments where some think Mr Sick note actually does have covid, based on the stupid click bait thumb nail! Their click bait titles are getting SO cringey

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They were at the spa place 23/24/25 May, Prick mentioned Mark and Instagram a couple of times. Mark and Hannah's first post was on 24th May. 26 days later they were going on a cruise with tham plus they've been to DLP. How many days have they actually been in the UK this year?
I bet that any house/ caravan insurance they have is invalid due to the time they are away?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.