The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travel travel travel … their goals for this year 😂😂
So do cruises, DLP, Orlando, LA, and various uk places they’ve been to before .. they might hit a couple of new places on the USA roads trip but nothing actually new !

Reactions: 9
Travel travel travel … their goals for this year 😂😂
So do cruises, DLP, Orlando, LA, and various uk places they’ve been to before .. they might hit a couple of new places on the USA roads trip but nothing actually new !
And complaining about every little thing that inconveniences them along the way!!

And who manages to make pasta, sauce and sausages sound like the most gourmet meal that no-one has ever considered to make before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many tests did leigh actually take, ott or what, travel travel travel eh, yea as long as its USA, cruise or France, and the fasting diet wtf surely that can't be good for your body, but he had breakfast?

Reactions: 8
and the fasting diet wtf surely that can't be good for your body, but he had breakfast?
Was it 1200 calories a day or 1500 calories a day? He says I'm on a fasting diet. It's intermittent dieting. No it's called intermittent fasting and the most common way to do it 16:8 not eating every 24 hours and it's got nothing to do with counting calories. Why is he not just eating lodge guys curry for a few days, thought that was their tried and tested way to drop some pounds quickly. Whatever, who give a tit about the details right.

Q - How do you know Prick's talking shite? A - His lips are moving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And the constant ‘we saved so much’ bullshit 🙄
I hope to duck I don’t see them there.

You don't even need to count calories tbh.
But he’s constantly trying to ‘educate’ everyone, he needs to make his mind up.

Reactions: 7
Was it 1200 calories a day or 1500 calories a day? He says I'm on a fasting diet. It's intermittent dieting. No it's called intermittent fasting and the most common way to do it 16:8 not eating every 24 hours and it's got nothing to do with counting calories. Why is he not just eating lodge guys curry for a a few days, thought that was their tried and tested way to drop some pounds quickly. Whatever, who give a tit about the details right.

Q - How do you know Prick's talking shite? A - His lips are moving.
They give such bad diet advice, there’s no mention of consulting a Dr before going on any of these diets they follow, and yes intermittent fasting suits some people but not all, and it’s generally followed by those on a low carb (keto) diet as it promotes the body to stay in ketosis and burn fat as energy rather than carbs, and yeas it’s generally a 16/8 regimen never 24 hrs! Also their diet is extremely high in refined carbohydrates, sugar and processed food that increasing protein will not help much if they don’t control the carbs and sugar intake. The binge/diet cycle they follow when binging on holidays and dieting at home is very dangerous and it will encourage the body to store fat as it goes into starvation mode storing energy fir the next fasting period.
BUT with anything diet related they 100% need to encourage medical advice !!
And I’m no expert I seek advice on these subjects!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's openly admitting to starving himself before the cruise so he can binge on whatever he wants on the cruise. Such an unhealthy attitude.

Reactions: 12
Oooh that Moët bit pissed me off. Yes he pronounced it correctly but then goes on to call it Moët Chandon. If you’re gonna sit there and be so pretentious and righteous at least get it right… Moët et Chandon

Nick really is promoting such a dangerous way to diet. Fasting for 24 hours and then only having 1200 calories the next day, the average man should be consuming 2500 calories a day. I hope to God that noone us actually going to be following him with this stupid diet and doing it themselves. Anyone notice how he only guesses his calories, most people who are on a calorie deficit know the exact amount of calories that they are consuming, not just guessing. He's a danger to himself, and to many others who think everything he says is the best way to do things.

Also, I think Leigh was dying to catch covid, the amount of tests he did was ridiculous. No one needs to do 3/4 tests in 1 day, he was hoping to be positive so he could literally stay in the caravan and not lift a finger for a week, but he could pretend he has a reason for doing that with a positive test, instead of just doing it because he's a lazy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nick while cooking… “and a little bit of water to soak up the juice as the pasta is cooking.”
What the duck does that even mean? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh that Moët bit pissed me off. Yes he pronounced it correctly but then goes on to call it Moët Chandon. If you’re gonna sit there and be so pretentious and righteous at least get it right… Moët et Chandon
These two would never buy ‘real’ Champagne as they are used to the taste of Prosecco, plus he has no idea about fine wines they choose wine based on alcohol content and price.

Get a bleeping life Pouty. What a pathetic little man you are. Took about 7 tests in 2 days cos he had a little sniffle. It’s a bleeping cold. It’s almost like he wanted to boast that he had got COVID. No-one cares you twit. Not sure I’ve ever encountered such a weak human being.

The ‘we worked solidly for 10 years with no weekends. It was 24/7.’ I call bullshit on that. Pouty needs a sit down after cleaning out the air fryer ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get a bleeping life Pouty. What a pathetic little man you are. Took about 7 tests in 2 days cos he had a little sniffle. It’s a bleeping cold. It’s almost like he wanted to boast that he had got COVID. No-one cares you twit. Not sure I’ve ever encountered such a weak human being.

The ‘we worked solidly for 10 years with no weekends. It was 24/7.’ I call bullshit on that. Pouty needs a sit down after cleaning out the air fryer ffs.
It is bullshit about not having a single day off in 10 years. What about the time they spent in the Westwood? Trips to the canaries, Benidorm etc…

Also did they say the San Fran hotel was £70 a night or was that the parking?? If that’s the hotel and they are calling it expensive they should try getting a proper hotel. I remember mine was £500 a night and that was 6 years ago now.

Reactions: 14
So nick is fasting but doing it extreme to try and beat Nicky who lost a lot of weight and is looking great doing fasting. But in all the food we see Nick eat, none of it is healthy foods! He is counting calories and trying to eat as much food as he can while counting every calorie but will not pick up a piece of fruit. And Leigh deciding that he doesn't have enough protein in his diet but is also lacking fibre and a lot of vitamins, iron etc

Honestly instead of spending money on botched hair jobs and eye bags they could both spend time with a nutritionist to get themselves on a proper diet!

And the fact that they said that people follow us and do what we do and give more info on how to starve yourself! This is okay for 2 men whose only activity of the day is shopping! It is not encouraged for people who actually work! Listen to them, they are out of breath walking about the caravan!

Funny how when reading out comments they give both first name and surnames but when advising of new lodgers they only give the first name and Initial of surname. Me thinks yer talking shite. Me thinks you've just made them up. And Pouty saying he wouldn't be happy if someone with a cold was near him but was quite happy to visit the lounge, Next and Costa Coffee. He's an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how when reading out comments they give both first name and surnames but when advising of new lodgers they only give the first name and Initial of surname. Me thinks yer talking shite. Me thinks you've just made them up. And Pouty saying he wouldn't be happy if someone with a cold was near him but was quite happy to visit the lounge, Next and Costa Coffee. He's an hole.
It’s probably another thing they class as work. Coming up with fake patron names.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.