The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"This whole bowl of food is only 470 calories. Not including the cheese"

How is that calorie counting? Pair of dickheads.
And the amount of calories per bowl constantly changed during the 'cooking' process

Reactions: 5
Um, I go to McDonald's for a cup of tea. They use very hot water (as opposed to Starbucks or Costa, for example) and they make a good brew. It's also cheap and you can get some nuggets as a side should you wish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And why did they put that sausage pasta in the oven afterwards? They used powdered parmesan cheese!

Who am I to question masterchef Gordon Pricksay though? He knows best.
They don’t use fresh ingredients, it’s all processed. Can’t even chop an apple, milk is longlife, salad is out of a bag.

When have you ever seen them reuse carrier bags? Oh and let’s not start on recycling, everything goes out in the reusable carrier bags to the bin.

They truly don’t inhabit the same world as regular folk yet believe that makes them better people, the arrogance and delight on his face telling the camera how brilliant he was at getting bargains was punch in the face with a brick inducing - they are off the scale when it comes to being unrelatable but I guarantee-damn-tee you it will all fall down - and Tattle will be here to document it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So they are currently in DLP according to instagram and DLP blogs will be this month according to them, we will see...

Reactions: 7
Nick, there is not one place that you will "discover" on your road trip that has not been already vlogged, and vlogged much better than you are capable of. Late to the party again.

Reactions: 11
The dirty bin on the work top is 🤢 using the bread knife with everything and leaving the seed on the onion is gross , my grandma is Asian and she’s shocked 😮 with the making of the curry !

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This on there insta page, which is abit hypocritical considering that they are always belittling people which could have an effect on someone's mental health
Screenshot_20220705_110141_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So they are currently in DLP according to instagram and DLP blogs will be this month according to them, we will see...
I don't think they're there now tbh. Probably last week. I think they went on that cruise, picked the car up from Southampton then drove to DLP. Or the other way around, DLP then drove to Southampton.
And when they mean coming this month, they mean last day in July, lol. There's a teaser vlog on their YT.
They were in Blackpool with the Bazzas on Sunday.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't think they're there now tbh. Probably last week. I think they went on that cruise, picked the car up from Southampton then drove to DLP. Or the other way around, DLP then drove to Southampton.
And when they mean coming this month, they mean last day in July, lol. There's a teaser vlog on their YT.
They said they were doing the cruise then straight to DLP, obviously without the little nieces who would have loved that .. 3 Disney trips do far without their own family little ones but entertaining others kids out there ! Then two now Disney trips that we know of on the ‘epic cross country USA’ trip in LA and Orlando !
Don’t worry girls you get a nice dormobile trip !

• Sad
Too late to edit my post, the trailer does say July 2022 so maybe it was Friday till yesterday.
Plus, today they've posted a story today about Bath and Bodyworks coming soon to their local Next.

Reactions: 4
Too late to edit my post, the trailer does say July 2022 so maybe it was Friday till yesterday.
Plus, today they've posted a story today about Bath and Bodyworks coming soon to their local Next.
Again late to the party next had bath and body works ages ago

Re the not having a single day off in 10 years while they had the business didn't they take Sazzle to Florida during that time?! Pretty sure they've mentioned it several times. Plus can anyone seriously believe hypochondriac Pouty went for 10 years solid without being off with some feigned ailment!!!
The business was registered on Companies House in March 2014 and if I remember correctly closed it in February 2020 after coming back from Florida , that doesn't add up to 10 years , less than 6 unless they weren't registered or are just plain lying , again .

Honestly I swear every Vlog they buy clothing but the majority ever sees the light of day.. are they just buying for the content then returning stuff on the quiet ? They seem to wear the same half dozen clothing items each over and over even on their numerous trips it’s the same clothes appearing except maybe one or two cheap tshirts from five below

Another day, another meet up with "friends" and sitting around on their respective phones. What's the bleeping point?

Honestly I swear every Vlog they buy clothing but the majority ever sees the light of day.. are they just buying for the content then returning stuff on the quiet ? They seem to wear the same half dozen clothing items each over and over even on their numerous trips it’s the same clothes appearing except maybe one or two cheap tshirts from five below
Everything they buy is SO similar you'd struggle to notice if they were wearing something new! Though they did have a slight break with tradition in last nights vlog with the palm leaf shirts lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Hannah and Mark actually work or they trying to be like prick and pouty from Hannah and mark insta stories it looks like they meeting prick and pouty

Reactions: 8
Just finally caught up, pleased to know they won’t be booking a Disney cruise from Southampton, I can now safely book knowing these two twats are to tight to go. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.