The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also Leigh said this is more than we eat in a day normally.....
This is when you know someone else was paying!

I can’t believe how much they bad mouthed three businesses in the matter of 2 minutes in this last slog! Firstly calling the haunted house ‘complete garbage’ and a ‘waste of money’ then accusing the fish and chip shop of ‘watering down’ the vinegar, supposedly he left the fish and chips 10 minutes to ‘allow the vinegar to soak in’ yet no one else had even started their food and Jade was still waiting for her bread,like he can wait 10 minutes to eat food put in front of him !!! Then he said the chocolate at the rock shop was ‘probably like wax’ even tho he never tasted it.
Could you imagine how they would be if someone had bad mouthed their business ? They can’t even take feedback on their slog content they even block anyone offering advice on how to improve content.
They’re just nasty, mean foul mouthed wannabes !
That food would be cold waiting 10 mins for vinegar to soak in.....plus I'm pretty sure vinegar would go right into the fish straight away

Reactions: 9
What a very strange post! usually in wiki or the start of a new thread is where you can get a catch up. Why are you so interested in them?
I’m sorry you think it’s a strange post however I thought it was a reasonable request!

Reactions: 7
LOL at Prick not knowing that ndjua paste is meat. No wonder it tastes like Chorizo.

Thick twit.
I agree. For someone who tries to show how knowledgeable and worldly wise he is, he actually is as thick as two short planks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But it isn't cos they're always snacking in between meals as they're always hungry through not eating properly!
And i think in nearly every clip of Nick driving he is constantly chewing gum . . . which is another thing people do that are hungry and trying not to eat.

And i think in nearly every clip of Nick driving he is constantly chewing gum . . . which is another thing people do that are hungry and trying not to eat.
Unfortunately that will generally make them more hungry as it stimulates the tummy to expect food ! Or is it to cover the alcohol smell on his breath like the gallons of mouthwash they seem to get through ?

Reactions: 10
The chewing gum will be to hide last night's booze smell and to distract himself from doing the nodding dog alcohol related head shake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry you think it’s a strange post however I thought it was a reasonable request!
It’s probably not the best place to find out information about them if you’ve only just come across them, you would be better making your own opinion of them. As you’ll see from the majority of posts they’re not everyone’s cup of tea but you might actually like them!

Reactions: 9
What a very strange post! usually in wiki or the start of a new thread is where you can get a catch up. Why are you so interested in them?
Why is it a very strange post. A Tattler comes across them and comes on to ask where they find out more about them. Seems reasonable. I mean why are any of us interested in them? There's an awful lot of suspicion and skepticism on this thread these days towards new commenters.

Reactions: 21
It’s probably not the best place to find out information about them if you’ve only just come across them, you would be better making your own opinion of them. As you’ll see from the majority of posts they’re not everyone’s cup of tea but you might actually like them!
Thank you. I’ve watched a lot of Vloggers over the years, Krispy S’mores, Will and Lelly, funky fairy, Knightstrider, Tom and Ell, But I’m new to The Lodge guys. I watched a few and think it’s a really strange dynamic. Nik is very sharp and seems to love putting people down, picking up on negativity whereas Leigh seems to be anything for a quiet life!

Why is it a very strange post. A Tattler comes across them and comes on to ask where they find out more about them. Seems reasonable. I mean why are any of us interested in them? There's an awful lot of suspicion and skepticism on this thread these days towards new commenters.
Thank you!
I’m certainly not new so there’s no need to be suspicious!

Reactions: 10
Thank you. I’ve watched a lot of Vloggers over the years, Krispy S’mores, Will and Lelly, funky fairy, Knightstrider, Tom and Ell, But I’m new to The Lodge guys. I watched a few and think it’s a really strange dynamic. Nik is very sharp and seems to love putting people down, picking up on negativity whereas Leigh seems to be anything for a quiet life!

Thank you!
I’m certainly not new so there’s no need to be suspicious!
There is a Knightstrider thread to I'm trying to drum up business for it lol

Reactions: 5
How many clothes do they need? Wardrobes must be chocca! Think pricks eye op has affected his judgement if he thinks that shirt was nice or is it a piss take only to be worn on maaaarks presence?🤔

How does Pouty fit into a size Small from Primark? Isn't their sizing notoriously tight? Must be like a second skin on him. Lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, so a few observations from the Scarborough slog. I agree with what everybody is saying about them slagging people's business off, I'm sure if roles were reversed and it was people slagging their "business" off then they would blow a gasgit. On the way to Scarborough, Jade and Leigh talking about food, Nick " I want a beer". I quite like Jade, but when she is with these 2,shes a different person, I certainly would not tolerate being called a pig banter or not it's just boring now. Moaning about the fish n chips, moaning about the weather, moanarail moanarail moanarail. Why is Nick always wearing sunglasses indoors? And did I actually hear him say the sun is a different temperature in the UK than in Florida, is he a weatherman now. And so tired at 8pm after painting a few posts, try working 10-12 hr days instead of loafing about. Honestly they've no idea how the real world is outside the lodge, rant over

Reactions: 13
He wears sunglasses to hide the redness in his eyes from the booze and the white bags/ patches under his eyes

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.