Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeanH10

From well before lockdown...we were thinking of going to florida and searched you tube videos...and I admit they seemed very genuine.
It was the seven weeks in florida then weeks later going back for three weeks....I was like why would you do that...?
The final straw was the rubbish about the virgin points with tesco and that and making it sound like a doddle!!!
So you only started watching them early 2022. But you've asked about Leigh's, sister's husband. They haven't mentioned anything about him in any of their vlogs, and if you were a new watcher to their vlogs, you'd just assume that Janine was a single parent. But you instantly went for it asking where he is and why he isn't in their lives anymore.

Even if what you're saying is true, it was in this exact thread only a few pages back that another new member had asked about Janine's husband, and we all commented and said this isn't the correct place to be talking about a person who sadly passed away, so you would of been aware of that.

But your very first post on here was about him, I smell something a bit fishy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Have we EVER heard Pouty finish a sentence without Prick butting in? And why does Prick insist on wearing that stupid wee rucksack to go into a supermarket? Does it include spare pants in case he shits himself or is it merely an anxiety thing? I'm still convinced he's on the spectrum, he acts exactly like my nephew who is on the highest Autism scale.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Catching up on the vlogs, just watching the one where Nick gets drenched. When they showed the family after they arrived "our friends Lisa and Ian" were by the door. These are the Lisa and Ian they met for the first time when they conned a free nights stay at the Bay Lake Tower from Lisa and Ade. I seem to recall they're DVC members too. Hmmm, such lovely friendships, and so honoured to be invited to visit the Lodge so soon after meeting them. It wasn't this quick for even H&M or jade to be invited, 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I wouldn’t give them a penny of my hard earned money, can you imagine the after sales service they’ll provide!!!

• Haha

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
7up on the cruise. In the 5 years I've watched them they have never bought 7 up..so I think that's the go with the vodka...oops I mean mouthwash

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
In one of the last couple of vlogs they read out a comment about Blaze Pizza being in other locations and Prick said "I know, I looked it up" No Prick, Tattle corrected you, as usual. Look at the date of this post. We know the current vlogs are from around this date.
Screenshot_20220712_094227_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

NeNe21

Chatty Member
The Lodge Guys #25 on the Anthem of the Seas another yawn fest if you please, Prick being gobby he's in charge, patrons paying so they're living it large, but make the most of it while you can cos Joe Bloggs is waking up to your little scam!

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Love it when this thread starts getting out the proof of their lies out on here.

Actually fits in well with a favourite lyric of mine.
'And if you buy the bullshit, then don't lose your receipt'

• Haha

Chewbacca is god

A few observations from the latest instalment of the gits. Forgive me but doesn't isolating mean that you don't go out, yet they can go to the shops, Nick "needed" a brandy watching the film mmmmmmm🤔, Mark is out with jade, did anyone else notice on the Christmas party vlog Mark and jade dissappear. And the main thing, my god how rude and aggressive was he about that tripod, he is a obnoxious rude intolerant man,

fookTat

Didn’t they say in the LA announcement slog that pricks mum was a nervous flyer and now that they are leaving her in economy alone she’s not a nervous flyer anymore 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ant

Nick while cooking… “and a little bit of water to soak up the juice as the pasta is cooking.”
What the fuck does that even mean? 🙄

• Haha

Binksybum

They have basically done all this training and ponied up money out of their own pocket to get one night in a luxury hotel in San Fransisco half price. I hope it is worth it. Even in the first vlog where it was mentioned, they are having trouble finding the hotels they wanted via their own 'travel agency'. Maybe because as all the reviews from former employees (or whatever they are classed as) say that the company has access to hardly any properties and what they do have is cheap stuff with vastly inflated rack prices that make it look like you're getting a bargain.

Even a tiny bit of research would have told them this. Prick always knows better, doesn't he?
Combined with the sign on fee and the monthly subscription, I doubt they will actually save any money. And given they like the cheap hotels, they are on,y going to get cheap hotels.
im not a travel,agent, though I spend hours looking at h9lidays, pricing things up, etc. My family always call me their personal agent, and I know I could get better deals on flights, hotels, cars, the lot.
Its not a secret, I don’t have any special access, it’s just called research, research, research!

NeNe21

Chatty Member
It must be exhausting being them, because although we know they do get loads of negative comments that we don't see, the time they spend deleting and blocking, I mean could you be bothered living like that?? The must have a spreadsheet that they share amongst themselves with everyone on it that needs blocking!! What a price to pay for the life they are living!
I find Prick is becoming more and more spiteful and aggressive... the fact Pouty leaves his comments in proves he's passive aggressive because he edits and could make him look so much better, so it proves he actively wants Prick to come across in this way. They're both narcissistic and completely self obsessed, Pouty literally pouting constantly at the camera and Prick constantly spewing his know it all me me me "facts"

• Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
The fact that Nick can tell you the calories in everything is signs of an eating disorder. And they obviously don't trust themselves to have certain foods in the house hence the need to pop out nearly every day to buy something else.
'Look at this 500 calorie meal' we are preparing then ten minutes later we are going for a mcflurry which is about 200 calories. Make it make sense

• Haha