Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I see the thirsty for fame Bazza’s are on their way across the pond….. what is it with these sheep…. Oh Mrs Bazza you look fab….. no she is a fat 50 something (nothing wrong with that - am!) bland no personality woman anyway. Digress… I wonder if the slog guys are going to respirate and give the ol Bazza’s a bed for a few nights???

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Smithy73

Pricks a travel agent ????I worked as a travel agent years ago and went on a NVQ travel and tourism course for 2 years and also undertook an ABTA course which resulted in having to take an exam at the end of the course

Chewbacca is god

OK, so a few observations from the Scarborough slog. I agree with what everybody is saying about them slagging people's business off, I'm sure if roles were reversed and it was people slagging their "business" off then they would blow a gasgit. On the way to Scarborough, Jade and Leigh talking about food, Nick " I want a beer". I quite like Jade, but when she is with these 2,shes a different person, I certainly would not tolerate being called a pig banter or not it's just boring now. Moaning about the fish n chips, moaning about the weather, moanarail moanarail moanarail. Why is Nick always wearing sunglasses indoors? And did I actually hear him say the sun is a different temperature in the UK than in Florida, is he a weatherman now. And so tired at 8pm after painting a few posts, try working 10-12 hr days instead of loafing about. Honestly they've no idea how the real world is outside the lodge, rant over

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
She was a nervous flyer so that's why they were going to the US in the first place. Now she is not a nervous flyer but prefers to have someone with her at the airport, but apparently she will be fine flying home from New York alone. Ok.
And he quoted that’s his mum is very independent and can travel on her own

swipeup

VIP Member
Such a scammy MLM scheme. Right up Prick's street. He's proper calling himself a travel agent now. Hilarious.

Reactions: 12

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Did Prick really just say ‘Pa-seedo green’ in that House of Horrors place? What a fucking plum.

It‘s pronounced Soo-dough.

The Prick belittles and mocks everyone. Shame no-one ever answers him back. He’s always on his phone too, always dresses like a cunt, always eating, always drinking. Maybe take a look in the mirror first you massive hypocrite.
That has always baffled me, why doesn't someone just tell him to feck off or chin him one? (not that it would get filmed of course)

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Nick can barely put up with they girls for two nights never mind a week in a space a 3rd of the size plus he will be nit picking at the crumbs they leave and incase they brake anything because it's a huge deposit on the mobile homes , I think the oldest girl will test his patience more as she will talk back whereas the youngest looks petrified

Baldy's dad should donate his walrus top lip hair to leigh for his sunroof

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lifeisgood

Prick in today's vlog when Pouty talks about learning French... "All I need to know is la beer"

Just about sums him up :confused:

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
They are far too busy to wait in the drive thru. Got ot rush home for 6 to sit and block comments and people :ROFLMAO:
Drive thru is quicker cos staff think fuck that I'm not going outside for two mcflurries they can wait...I have mates that work there 🤣🤣🤣infact no let them sit like dicks

• Haha

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Can you imagine what he is like behind closed doors when they are arguing about something. This just rolled off the tongue and included in a video like it's normal. Imagine how nasty he is if this is nice. That's the horrible part

Furnessian

VIP Member
How fucking rude is Prick about other people's food.

"I were nearly gipping"

Now he knows how we feel every time we see his fucking face

• Haha

floriman

Noticed he packed the senna - I’m sure he’s using that as a laxative to lose weight
They mentioned taking laxatives a long time ago, and when he turned from the fridge with the tonic water he had been eating, lying twat, fasting my arse

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… The ONLY reason his sister and the girls are going in the chavacan with them is to split the cost that’s it!!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The chewing gum will be to hide last night's booze smell and to distract himself from doing the nodding dog alcohol related head shake

• Haha

fhs3848

Did they really just cook the same meal 3 times in the same slog?… talk about desperate

Other observations:
They had to take 2 days off vlogging once they got back from the Spa break to ‘catch up’ and and edit, then cuts to the next scene of them still editing the Spa break…

Why does Prick think the kids need to view a campervan 2 months before they go on a trip in it… literally wouldn’t give a shit. And why do they keep trying to goad them with how they can’t bring any toys and won’t have any room… what a great way to get them excited

Planning your holiday is NOT WORK

Pouty’s elbow is making me feel sick 🤢

Kwinow rice 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They really are getting above themselves, the comment about only staying at high end caravan parks, not “a scratty sights” I really wish everyone would wake up and smell the coffee with these two!!