Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
It must be exhausting being them, because although we know they do get loads of negative comments that we don't see, the time they spend deleting and blocking, I mean could you be bothered living like that?? The must have a spreadsheet that they share amongst themselves with everyone on it that needs blocking!! What a price to pay for the life they are living!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Re the not having a single day off in 10 years while they had the business didn't they take Sazzle to Florida during that time?! Pretty sure they've mentioned it several times. Plus can anyone seriously believe hypochondriac Pouty went for 10 years solid without being off with some feigned ailment!!!

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
They spout so much bullshit they cant keep up with their own lies.
In last night's slog both prick and poutysaid when they are in Vegas it will be 13 years to the day that they were there last.
But according to pouty before their life of riley they were working 12 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. If they started vlogging in 2017 so that trip away to Vegas was apparently in 2009 at the same time they claim they never stopped for a single day and before they apparently took on management..
Nothing ever adds up with these 2. I wonder if they even know the truth anymore

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Nick Close and Leigh Sales
There is nothing aspirational or uplifting about your lifestyle 🤡
Neither are you travel agents after 2 hours training.
Soon enough your house of cards will come tumbling down and when it does it will be because of your actions alone.

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Just joined...put a couple of comments on their you tube page about inteltravel..and warned people about it,told them to look on trustpilot to verify...comments deleted within 5 minutes....scammers who don't care about people getting dragged into a shitty pyramid scheme!!!
I think this is going to prove a MASSIVE own goal for the lazy scroungers

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Some people are so silly and can get to into debt

Please don’t give them any ideas
She paid her credit card off with her credit card... hmmm Nick you're no Martin Lewis you're encouraging the gullible to get into debt hope you're proud but alas we all know you don't care

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Oh Jim, if you've no need for one then why ask? It's like me asking what's the situation of taking baby milk formula through airport security but not having a baby!
Screenshot_20220709_145627.jpg

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
They did the same with sazzle they would say its just banter and friends do that but real friends don't they are mocking jade and a few vlogs ago at the real lodge Nick humiliated Mark saying he was checking his phone to see how many followers he had and Hannah looked embarrassed and looked at Leigh and baldy looked flustered because of it
I did feel sorry for Mark at that Lodge. Prick was constantly humiliating him. Then when they revealed that they were going on the cruise together I thought well if he's that stupid then he probably deserves it.

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Yeah slagging off his brother was disgraceful. Maybe the brother only had enough points for an Economy seat. I don't think that them now being in a different class is an accident. There was no way they would fly economy with her. They are selfish, snobby bastards.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I kind of feel sympathy for him in so much as his life is just a facade on camera because they're just not happy... one drinks for the misery the other self obsesses
Because flowerstar kindly confirmed the date of the vlog i went back to the last thread to see what we were chatting about a month ago, as we know how much we get to them.. It was when he had that big chat about emotional abuse and narcissism in their relationship. Through home truths to kick of their holiday, id be miserable as well.

I go through phases of feeling sorry for both of them and hating them. I do genuinely feel sorry for Leigh as i do think he feels very trapped. But he is a grown man with a grown mind and a lovely family to support him. If he took the bull by the horns and gave Prick some ultimatums about being nicer and drinking less etc etc he could work his way towards getting out of the door at least. Prick will not change and if he doesn't Leigh has every right to leave and take half with him and live a happy life on his own. We all know who will keep the friends when it comes to a split....