The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camera shy ? my arse

I dont know how the school lets hannah pull her kids out so many times to spend time with them two

If it was omg thats the best cauliflower i ever had he would of showed them eating it in the vlog,
On another thread a lady does this too her kids are always off and she said the school /council fine her £60 per week per kid for missed attendance

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont know how the school lets hannah pull her kids out so many times to spend time with them two

If it was omg thats the best cauliflower i ever had he would of showed them eating it in the vlog,
I’m sure I’ve seen somebody else mention it- but I’m thought I saw somewhere that the children are Marks but not Hannah’s?? If that’s the case, you would be with the real mum?
I can’t bear to watch the vlogs, so not sure if they call her mum/mummy- perhaps somebody else knows?

Reactions: 5
The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them.

I’ll get my coat….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Camera shy ? my arse

On another thread a lady does this too her kids are always off and she said the school /council fine her £60 per week per kid for missed attendance
Will be increasing to £120 per child per parent max twice then possible prosecution

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if you’re a Hannah and mark fan but they are saddos who has an obsession with them two ! 🤡

Reactions: 13
I was totally giving H&M, Jade and Bazza the benefit of the doubt originally, but I’m so over this nest of vipers they surround themselves with while they are leaching from them … they’ll get dropped as soon as they’re not useful, like many before, and they will have alienated anyone who was a genuine friend to follow P&P. These are definitely two of the most hateful selfish people I have ever come across.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. I thought the Bazzas seemed nice and The Lodge Twats were just taking advantage of them but it seems they're all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 12
What a crock of shite tonights vlog was... ad gifted 2 night Spa break. Prick and Poutys tour of the apartments was SO amateur for how long they've been vlogging! It was shaky, badly focused and it wouldn't make me want to stay there! Prick saying "we've given Mark and Hannah the balcony room "... errrrm you've GIVEN them nothing, it's FREE! M and H their usually dull as ditch water selves... a real yaaaaawn fest, even the gin making looked about as much fun as root canal surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally took a shot everytime Nick said literally 🤪. They were so giddy in the new vlog yet I never saw any ad-gifted notices.
Anyone one get an Instagram notification from Appleyard welcoming the Lodge Guys?

Reactions: 6
What a crock of shite tonights vlog was... ad gifted 2 night Spa break. Prick and Poutys tour of the apartments was SO amateur for how long they've been vlogging! It was shaky, badly focused and it wouldn't make me want to stay there! Prick saying "we've given Mark and Hannah the balcony room "... errrrm you've GIVEN them nothing, it's FREE! M and H their usually dull as ditch water selves... a real yaaaaawn fest, even the gin making looked about as much fun as root canal surgery.
They only gave them that room because there was no en suite...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I literally took a shot everytime Nick said literally 🤪. They were so giddy in the new vlog yet I never saw any ad-gifted notices.
Anyone one get an Instagram notification from Appleyard welcoming the Lodge Guys?
Yesterdays flog I had bets on when Nick would say literally, I said 8 mins in, other half’s counter bet was 1min. Winning time was actually, “literally, obviously” around 2 and a half mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least they put out a vlog unlike get binky I suppose
Them not putting out a vlog is a blessing- is it just me, but I think their relationship is so weird, he treats her like a little girl, and he’s pathetic- just my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice in the latest vlog how Nick is the one doing everything on the gin making! Wouldn't give Leigh a go, what a child!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.