The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye I bet they've been dreaming for a long time to have a chow down on Mark's sausage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Baldy didn’t want coriander seeds in the gin cos he doesn’t like them. So what does the entitled saggy eyed Prick do? Exactly what the duck HE wants so he puts them in anyway. So in go the coriander seeds and plenty of cinnamon. He’s like the boy who always stamps his feet unless he gets his own way. The male version of Veruca Salt! Hannah looked bored shitless in the distillery so I wonder who’s idea that was🤔 the alky maybe?

“We gave Mark and Hannah this room.” What? They are not children. Plus it was only gifted to you so you didn’t spend a penny (not that you actually ever verbally mention it was ad gifted in the slog) so wasn’t yours to give. Seems like a very ‘equal’ relationship where you decide everything for everyone else.

Have to laugh at both the Lodge turds laughing at Mark when he said he was working when looking on his phone. We laugh at you Prick too when you say the same thing you bullshitting fraud. ‘Working‘ on getting a freebie more like or looking up another failed eye cream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Messaged muscle foods about the latest promo … so sick of them promoting this brand they are not healthy living examples 🤬

Reactions: 10
How giddy was prick? Got everything for free and alcohol too! He was like a child on Christmas Eve

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How desperate must that lodge place be to give these two jokers such a nice freebie?

If Hannah wants to be a youtuber she could start by having a personality and some charisma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How proud he was that the sheets at the hotel exfoliated all his skin 🤢 how f*****g rough were they then ?
Stop saying everywhere reminds you of somewhere else 🤬

He had the cheek to comment about Mark wearing his jacket when cooking ! That’s rich 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If you watch the Universal Hollywood vlog, the name of the bar in the Marriott is EDB.
The same name as the music channel the twats have. What also struck me is the logo of the hotel bar is eerily similar to the current logo on the channel of the aforementioned twats.

• Wow
One more. The twats also used Bazza's annual pass at Universal.
It's clearly on the vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
1/ no idea never met them in the USA
2/ DAS explain more
3/ other ex lodgers agree with what I have discussed this weekend, interesting when I put a Disney hack on “park in springs and walk to Saratoga and get the bus, saves $25,” I was called all sorts of names by the Facebook sheep
So again no idea

Read my posts, quite a few to go yet
hmm remember this post. You got called names for the way you came across ‘I fly first class darling’ same kinda attitude as P&P. So how many of the ‘hacks’ did you do.?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.