The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely says freak. Even they are not stupid enough to leave in that word if it had been said.

Reactions: 5
I can weirdly hear both, depending on what I'm thinking if that makes sense?
I don't usually watch the loser guys guys now but I did skip to the time stamp mentioned and I heard such a freak too

Thread title #22 Using Mark for clicks, what a pair of d**s.
I don't know about clicks but probably using/thinking of that Mark for something else to do with their d**ks 🤢 :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many glasses of orange they got out of their 10 oranges????
is it,
A, 4, and it was the best orange they’ve ever had.
B,10 so we definitely got our moneys worth.
C, half a glass,so nick says half way through” I’m knackered and need a nap so just say it was too warm to drink and we’ll have it tomorrow but really I’m chucking the rest away”! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how they said that the oranges are supposed to look like that and then they proceed to try to find ones that look like supermarket ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how they moaned about their 10 oranges when they filled the bag!

Moaning it would be cheaper to get oranges at the supermarket.......guys, it would be cheaper to buy 10 cartons of OJ I'm sure! They even have Aldi there and their OJ is good!

Reactions: 6
They really are prize plonkers. Squeezing teaspoonfuls of orange from those oranges was absolutely hysterical and made my day.
oooo lets pop it in the fridge to cool it down...all 100 ml of it. I bet Mark and Hanna and the bored shitless kids are green with envy. Mind you, they can always pop to publix and buy some!

Also, whats with pouty always in the care with Mark? He is SOOOO after him!
I was surprised when Chris turned up but he didnt seem to be friends with the caravan dwellers and just carried on talking to the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, whats with pouty always in the care with Mark? He is SOOOO after him!
I was surprised when Chris turned up but he didnt seem to be friends with the caravan dwellers and just carried on talking to the others.
Pouty rides with Mark so both cars get free parking with the Annual passes

I noticed that Chris was up front chatting with the others, like in previous vlogs and Jenn was in the back chatting with the others!

Reactions: 5
Why does Prick always compare things?
A bit of raffia reminded him of the tiki bar.
The Lake at the orange place reminded him of another lake.
When the went to Gideons (I think) part of it reminded him of Harry Potter.

• Haha
Why does Prick always compare things?
A bit of raffia reminded him of the tiki bar.
The Lake at the orange place reminded him of another lake.
When the went to Gideons (I think) part of it reminded him of Harry Potter.
Cos he's a diiiiiicccck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get the feeling that P&P don't like that their friends get along and that they are not the centre of attention. Hannah and Jade seem close, as do Chris and Mark. When they all get fed up of P&P, I think those four will still be friends.
It was very apparent at the end when Hannah and Co were walking with Chris and P&P were way behind.

Reactions: 11
Prick sees the citrus squeezer in the drawer he think I’m gunna squeeze fresh orange juice for everyone .. with 10 oranges 😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband said why don’t they treat Hannah kids a toy amount of money Hannah and mark gives them it don’t have to be a toy

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling that P&P don't like that their friends get along and that they are not the centre of attention. Hannah and Jade seem close, as do Chris and Mark. When they all get fed up of P&P, I think those four will still be friends.
It was very apparent at the end when Hannah and Co were walking with Chris and P&P were way behind.
I am looking forward to the vlog where they go to the beach with them all. Going from that photo that was on Instagram where Prick was sat away from everyone. Looked as though everyone else was getting on and he was peeved off with it!
Screenshot_20220410-155117.png

*Found photo in my screenshots! Must clear them out really. Don't want these twats taking up my memory space!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quoting my post from earlier...
But they don't read here🙄🤣😂
Screenshot_20220510_202809_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.