The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am looking forward to the vlog where they go to the beach with them all. Going from that photo that was on Instagram where Prick was sat away from everyone. Looked as though everyone else was getting on and he was peeved off with it!View attachment 1256960

*Found photo in my screenshots! Must clear them out really. Don't want these twats taking up my memory space!
Or just an excuse to ogle marks arse! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They said they’re sharing with Chris & Jen in Sarasota, be interesting to se if that happens!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I know what you mean! Like those posts on social media where you'll hear a word and what you hear will depend on what word you're reading.
I heard the R Word first, but after the reading the comment about ‘freak mark‘ Im not so sure- to be honest I hear both

Reactions: 6
Flowerstar68 Thread title #22 Using Mark for clicks, what a pair of d**s. Should be the next thread title

Reactions: 9
Thread title #22 drooling over Mark, these vlogs are very dark, the camera just panning his arse real content is so sparse, just more girly screaming on Soarin my god these 2 are boring

Reactions: 7
So what is it they do the ? why the secrecy? , I think they are just saying this to deflect the fact they are making a fortune from the idiot paying sheep
Screenshot_20220511-093039.png

I've never heard leigh mention work apart from editing.
Prick talks about stuff but it seems to be about 3 hours a month.

Reactions: 7
I've never heard leigh mention work apart from editing.
Prick talks about stuff but it seems to be about 3 hours a month.
When Lee mentions work he calls it "meetings" to make it sound more than it is! Nick once said on a vlog why do you call our work meetings? Lee pouted!!

• Haha
It is so funny that they are dodging admitting where their money comes from. All they need to say is Youtube/Adsense, affiliate links, Rental properties, independent consultancy (Nicks pretend job) and patreon.

There isn’t a days work in either of them! They are both permanently knackered doing nothing. There would be no vlogs if they had to do a days work, come in and cook a meal, then prepare for the next days work. If you’ve nothing to hide then why hide it???🤔🤔

Thread title suggestion: varicose veins, townhouse stains, unrequited love pains.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I appreciate that they don’t film absolutely everything but when do they do all this other work they claim to have? How do they fit it in between walking round parks and sharing fruit teacakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1652275700461.png

Prick will have the Ban Hammer out to kick her off all of their socials for daring to suggest he was wrong at something

• Haha
So what is it they do the ? why the secrecy? , I think they are just saying this to deflect the fact they are making a fortune from the idiot paying sheepView attachment 1258289
100% all they do, they're both bone
There isn’t a days work in either of them! They are both permanently knackered doing nothing. There would be no vlogs if they had to do a days work, come in and cook a meal, then prepare for the next days work. If you’ve nothing to hide then why hide it???🤔🤔
I'd love for one of their ex employees to dish the dirt on when they "ran" the business, I'm pretty sure they'd be last in and 1st out and prob just tit about when they were there and of course I bet Pouty was off loads with headaches and stress and if he was off Prick would have to stay at home with him lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.