The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bairns looked bored shitless. And judging by the fact that the wee lad was lying down on the boat and that we never saw him again till evening the poor wee soul was probably seasick. But OMG the shocker of the day was Pouty surgically removing himself from Prick's side. I'm guessing there was alcohol to be had at wherever Prick ended up.

Reactions: 15
Well that was a boring day. They finally made it into Magic Kingdom by about 3:30pm. It’s all very well for the Twats who have been to Orlando many times but imagine wasting most of a rare trip on following them two about.

Feel very sorry for Hannah, Mark and the kids but they just need to grow some nads and do their own thing, really.

Reactions: 14
Leigh’s explanation of splitting the pontoon boat, who’s betting H&M had to pay for 4 and they paid for 2 !!

Reactions: 10
Also feel sad for the nieces who don't ever get to spend quality time with their uncle without a camera attached to his wrist.

Reactions: 9
A earlier vlog showed Mark getting to open a door before Prick. Imagine the tantrum that Prick must of had after that. Everyone trying to calm him down and telling him he can open the next one! twit
ElasticDecimalBabirusa-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Why was Poutys shirt a Magic Kingdom shirt? It had Oswald on it (I bet they have no clue who he even is!)

Those poor kids....
* leave the townhouse at 11am
* told they're going to MK
* change of plans so drive to Wilderness Lodge for lunch and pontoon boat
* need to get to Fort Wilderness for pontoon hire
* change that to Contemporary
* quick stop in Mk to pick up Vera and to ride Astro Orbiters (with ridiculous fake screaming, he even took multiple breaths building up to it......twit) TTA and Splash Mountain
* 1 hour on boat with Prick being Billy Bog Bollocks steering the boat
Then most of them go to a bar, inc poor kids then they meet back at The townhouse.
That restaurant was basic and why do P and P get to choose everything they do......restaurant/pudding place/shop!
So glad they didn't have dickheads apple cinnamon shite ice cream......does he eat anything else? Its all he bleeping talks about, besides blue moon and being a twunt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why was Poutys shirt a Magic Kingdom shirt? It had Oswald on it (I bet they have no clue who he even is!)

Those poor kids....
* quick stop in Mk to pick up Vera and to ride Astro Orbiters (with ridiculous fake screaming, he even took multiple breaths building up to it......twit) TTA and Splash Mountain
Then most of them go to a bar, inc poor kids then they meet back at The townhouse.
That restaurant was basic and why do P and P get to choose everything they do......restaurant/pudding place/shop!
So glad they didn't have dickheads apple cinnamon shite ice cream......does he eat anything else? Its all he bleeping talks about, besides blue moon and being a twunt
Oh and he has to have anything with Apple pie and cinnamon

Reactions: 5

Those poor kids....
Did you see the lad on the boat? Laying down covering his head. Bored shitless while them 2 twats pose for the camera.

Reactions: 10
Did you see the lad on the boat? Laying down covering his head. Bored shitless while them 2 twats pose for the camera.
I felt like he was really nervous about the boat ride as he was holding marks hand when they got on..moor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So P&P have had a tit load of time in Floooriiidaaaa already this year but these poor kids have 2 weeks and so far they've hardly had any park time at all! The close up of the little girl (on People mover I think) she looked a little upset but smiled for the camera.
I would imagine any park time they do have is ruined by Pouty getting them to go back and walk into shot again for his fabulous montages, as well as his 40000th piss of the day 😫

Reactions: 9
Still behind, since when have you been allowed to film on Flight of Passage. I thought that was a BIG no no and could get you removed from the park!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.