The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick reckons he learnt how to chop an onion by watching Gordon Ramsay... bleeping stupid prick still does it wrong 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some absolute quality lines on here tonight.it’s had me crying laughing. It’s funny cos it’s all true 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how they mix it up with the food, tikka paste curry, tikka paste curry, balti paste curry, balti paste curry, then for afters, 8 bowls of balti paste curry all for the bargain price of £19 for 150 balti/tikka paste curry’s .. using Nicks math!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have since apologised and taken them out. I think it's the YouTube default to have adverts and they have to select to take them out. They forgot.
Thanks for that,yes I thought it was strange coming from them and pleased to say they are miles apart from you know who.

Why oh why do they have to do the obligatory montage music and those camera angles for the breakfast making. I don’t care about your breakfast! They repeat the same old thing, it’s just ridiculous. Nick saying you can’t go out without having food, yes you can Nick! Honestly I ask myself why I watch these guys but for some obscene reason I like to torture myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bazza has starting doing the tea making montage 😂 😂
He is literally sucking up to EVERY youtuber he can get into contact with, he's the youtube equivalent of a dad dancer... just embarrassing. He's so far up the LGs asses that he's turned into yet another puppet for them.

Reactions: 7
He is literally sucking up to EVERY youtuber he can get into contact with, he's the youtube equivalent of a dad dancer... just embarrassing. He's so far up the LGs asses that he's turned into yet another puppet for them.
Trying to befriend Mr David and Mr Ian now too

Along with his fear of holes, that phobia comes and goes, along with his claustrophobia that comes and goes, along with his asthma, that’s just appeared, still waiting for an inhaler to make an appearance!!
If he truly suffered from claustrophobia at the level he claims he does, he would struggle riding flight of passage and standing in many of the other queue lines at disney and universal. So I don't believe he does, just another card he uses to control a situation and do what he wants and play up for the vlogs

Also, do we think they are a bit skint with the constant plug of their music channel and having it on in the background of every vlog?! No doubt that is laden with ads too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why oh why do they have to do the obligatory montage music and those camera angles for the breakfast making. I don’t care about your breakfast! They repeat the same old thing, it’s just ridiculous. Nick saying you can’t go out without having food, yes you can Nick! Honestly I ask myself why I watch these guys but for some obscene reason I like to torture myself.
They often go out without having food! Because they don't (prick cant) add up or work out how many days something will last they always run out. Though perhaps they actually eat double as so hungry

Reactions: 6
If he truly suffered from claustrophobia at the level he claims he does, he would struggle riding flight of passage and standing in many of the other queue lines at disney and universal. So I don't believe he does, just another card he uses to control a situation and do what he wants and play up for the vlogs

Also, do we think they are a bit skint with the constant plug of their music channel and having it on in the background of every vlog?! No doubt that is laden with ads too!
He definitely does. Like the vlog in the caves with the girls last year. No way would he even attempt going in if that was the case. It was him just acting up on camera! twit

He's been friends with them for a while now and they met up last time Bazza was here. Oh how I wish they wouldn't.
To be fair , bazza is nothing like the two scammers, he’s obviously befriending everyone but he’s harmless, I do enjoys his digs at the scammers

Reactions: 15
It actually infuriates me. Why not buy a wooden spoon and a decent set of knives? Using that knife makes life so much harder than if he used the correct knife for the right job (I realise everyone knows this apart from Nick apparently!)

Also, can anyone help decipher the terrible handwriting? Cali = Cauliflower? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hmmm clear temp folders then back up, sounds very techy

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If he truly suffered from claustrophobia he would not have been able to stay in that tiny house or go through closed in/cramped/crowded queue lines whatever their length. He would also have difficulty flying (a metal tube) and in crowds. Much like the self diagnosed IBS the Alchy is full of :poop:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.