The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you put them in bowls like that? When I batch cook I eithervleave in one bowl or freeze them in meal sizes.

4 bowls and 2 eaten equals 6 portions.

A man should have about 2500 calories a day but about 500 less a day to lose 1lb each week. But we all know they like to lose a lb a day-
So with Nick doing the Math 1lb a day lost = 9lb in a week 😂😂 and then coz they’ve lost weight this means they can use those saved calories on sweets, booze & toasted teacakes which means they’ve actually lost -7lb in a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you put them in bowls like that? When I batch cook I eithervleave in one bowl or freeze them in meal sizes.
I think it is because they have trust issues and obsess over food. Thy have split them in bowls and know which is which as Pouty doesn't put coriander on top so they know the other hasn't had more than them if they were to split it out from a big container!
You see this all the time with the 2 of them measuring to see which is the bigger portion and both going to grab it because they are constantly starving themselves counting calories.
Its the kind of thing you would see in kids tbh and usually you would say that whoever cuts the food in half, the other person chooses first so that there is not an unfair splitting of food.

Reactions: 11
Starve, calories, calories, calories, then binge. Rinse and repeat. Why are two mid 40 year olds yo-yo dieting? What a poor example to set for their nieces, and for the sheep who blindly hang upon their every word, like skipping protein in their main meal for 3 days, just to be able to drink gin :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Got to say Chef Prick learning how to cut an onion has genuinely made me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another tedious rinse and repeat slog. Mooching around aimlessly for content. Running out of essentials as usual (on this occasion milk) - why not just do a poxy weekly shop? Do they not do one just so they can fill their days up with something instead? Must be a struggle having absolutely no purpose on a daily basis! Then we get treated to ANOTHER curry that is exactly the same as the previous slog! Oh sorry they replaced sweet potato with butternut squash. Whooppeee! And what is it with them always being knackered? How can you be knackered when you bleeping do nothing? I always thought I’d love to retire in my mid forties. Watching these two frauds has made me reconsider.

• Haha
Same with the bloody part melted plastic spatula that gets used for everything when cooking!
It actually infuriates me. Why not buy a wooden spoon and a decent set of knives? Using that knife makes life so much harder than if he used the correct knife for the right job (I realise everyone knows this apart from Nick apparently!)

Also, can anyone help decipher the terrible handwriting? Cali = Cauliflower? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Cooliss?! Did chef Prick mean coulis?! My god 2 grown men in their mid 40s again getting up at 9.30, their lives are totally aimless, they MUST be so bored. Every day is best ?! Really?! Every day is the same, an aimless drive round, a toasted currant teacake and a rubbish dinner... yaaaaawn

Reactions: 12
It actually infuriates me. Why not buy a wooden spoon and a decent set of knives? Using that knife makes life so much harder than if he used the correct knife for the right job (I realise everyone knows this apart from Nick apparently!)

Also, can anyone help decipher the terrible handwriting? Cali = Cauliflower? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Writing is appalling (and I read doctors handwriting all day)! It does look like they’re going to winter park on the 24th?

Reactions: 8
I know I joked a wee while back that we hadn’t seen the infamous Lodge Guys Curry for ages but this is taking it to the extreme. Would you really want to eat it for eight days in a row?

• Sick
Does anyone else remember the show and tell Nick made about his phobia over “black water” in canals? Well that seems to have completely disappeared. Even I can keep up with his lies better than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember the show and tell Nick made about his phobia over “black water” in canals? Well that seems to have completely disappeared. Even I can keep up with his lies better than him.
Along with his fear of holes, that phobia comes and goes, along with his claustrophobia that comes and goes, along with his asthma, that’s just appeared, still waiting for an inhaler to make an appearance!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Along with his fear of holes, that phobia comes and goes, along with his claustrophobia that comes and goes, along with his asthma, that’s just appeared, still waiting for an inhaler to make an appearance!!
Only a matter of time before he starts dipping his bread into a runny yolk and says it’s the best thing he’s ever tasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.