The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just off the subject I noticed on the MRs Saturday vlog that they are putting a couple of adverts in their vlog ,never seen that before.

Reactions: 4
Just off the subject I noticed on the MRs Saturday vlog that they are putting a couple of adverts in their vlog ,never seen that before.
They have since apologised and taken them out. I think it's the YouTube default to have adverts and they have to select to take them out. They forgot.

Reactions: 12
They have already been hinting at the next trip so unless they finally test themselves properly and catch covid, then I would say they are going.

And with a new bag AND a new camera, obviously these videos will be oscar worthy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he is stuck wearing them now as he made out that he is tough and doesn't feel the cold. I never get shorts with 3 layers on top, just doesn't make sense.
It's not as if he doesn't moan it's cold, he was cold in florida
But his legs never get cold, his words not mine 😂

Loving the title! Still wondering if they sre going to be in Florida in April!
Hope so it looks like it’s gonna be rammed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was some flirty messages from mark to jade on Facebook and had hints about going to Florida in April 🤔

Reactions: 7
They have since apologised and taken them out. I think it's the YouTube default to have adverts and they have to select to take them out. They forgot.
Just proves that it is up the the you tuber whether ads are placed or not.

prick said nope if you have a particular interest let's say shoes, and google have lots of advertisers who are paying them for shoes ads they will put more ads into your play list, same in reverse if you have an obscure interest and they don't have a match you'll see less ads, we switch ads on or off we don't choose when where or how often a ad appears we leave google to determine that, this is why someone people get more and some get less, its based on what you watch and what you like and dislike

Pouty said I understand that ads can be annoying. Believe me I know... I watch tons of youtube but unless we win the lottery (which we never will do as we don't play it) then we have to have ads or we stop the vlogs and go open another business. Everyone has to get money to pay bills from somewhere. That's where ours comes from.

Reactions: 10
Just proves that it is up the the you tuber whether ads are placed or not.

prick said nope if you have a particular interest let's say shoes, and google have lots of advertisers who are paying them for shoes ads they will put more ads into your play list, same in reverse if you have an obscure interest and they don't have a match you'll see less ads, we switch ads on or off we don't choose when where or how often a ad appears we leave google to determine that, this is why someone people get more and some get less, its based on what you watch and what you like and dislike

Pouty said I understand that ads can be annoying. Believe me I know... I watch tons of youtube but unless we win the lottery (which we never will do as we don't play it) then we have to have ads or we stop the vlogs and go open another business. Everyone has to get money to pay bills from somewhere. That's where ours comes from.
They have the choice and I was blocked from their Facebook group for pointing this out. Prick told me "They would like to get payment for all the effort they put in" and swiftly blocked me the next day from the group and instagram. That made me LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So clearly Prick is confused. They cannot chose what ad ia shown, ye it might be for shoes, or coloured hair spray depending on what you search. But they pick how many ads in the video and also can choose the placement of the ads.

A lot of youtubers who post the "what I earn on youtube" videos explain this. They will purposely make videos longer to allow more ads to be placed, and will specifically place them right before huge announcements and also like right at the end with 1 min of video to go to get ever more views.

Now these guys I imagine are too lazy to change where the ads sit in their video, but they are def the ones in control of how many there are. It recently changed that youtube forces 2 ads onto videos from the previous 1 (guess they want more money too) and it is this one that the Mrs and Hannah R have specifically gone in and removed. But yeah, they won't want anyone pointing that out in their channels

My biggest nightmare is bumping into the twats as I would have to say something to them, and we go Easter Tuesday

Reactions: 9
They have already been hinting at the next trip so unless they finally test themselves properly and catch covid, then I would say they are going.

And with a new bag AND a new camera, obviously these videos will be oscar worthy :ROFLMAO:
Amazing scenes from flight of passage and soarin plus clearer shots of how much merch is! Can’t wait 🥴

• Haha
Is there any way to see how many patrons they have on Patreon or have they hidden it? I can see it on other profiles but not theirs

Reactions: 6
So clearly Prick is confused. They cannot chose what ad ia shown, ye it might be for shoes, or coloured hair spray depending on what you search. But they pick how many ads in the video and also can choose the placement of the ads.

A lot of youtubers who post the "what I earn on youtube" videos explain this. They will purposely make videos longer to allow more ads to be placed, and will specifically place them right before huge announcements and also like right at the end with 1 min of video to go to get ever more views.

Now these guys I imagine are too lazy to change where the ads sit in their video, but they are def the ones in control of how many there are. It recently changed that youtube forces 2 ads onto videos from the previous 1 (guess they want more money too) and it is this one that the Mrs and Hannah R have specifically gone in and removed. But yeah, they won't want anyone pointing that out in their channels
TLG's were always putting an ad right at the end (before I got Premium) just before their outro music started!
They know exactly how the ads work and it's all about benefitting them, which is fine but don't lie that you don't control the ads

Reactions: 9
Nick and his math... They have 4 curries in the fridge had 2 last night so it makes 8 portions. And this is edited.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nick and his math... They have 4 curries in the fridge had 2 last night so it makes 8 portions. And this is edited.
Why would you put them in bowls like that? When I batch cook I eithervleave in one bowl or freeze them in meal sizes.

4 bowls and 2 eaten equals 6 portions.

A man should have about 2500 calories a day but about 500 less a day to lose 1lb each week. But we all know they like to lose a lb a day-

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.