The Lodge Guys #20 Heads still shiny, both still whiny, eyes still sagging, filthy hoodie has me gagging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they go to Florida for just under 7 weeks, and come back for 7 weeks for appointments on their back, eyebags and hair. Then freeload again off the Bazza's? They have no shame. More fool the Bazza's too, you might well joke that you've been offered the caravan in January (when it's closed), but the joke is actually on you 🤡
Ugh. I’m getting really really sick of them and of Florida vlogs now. Was gonna post something longer but after catching up with them I’m just like “blah who cares”

I don’t see any legal pathway for them to move here, getting a 6 month tourist visa would be their only path to longer stays but getting over there would allow Prick to openly be the selfish, mean, “I’m alright Jack”, screw everyone, celebrate unethical employers and getting money by any means little prick that he is. He’d make the ideal “Florida man” that Americans make fun of. Of course he wouldn’t be able to walk his talk and would run home for NHS treatment at the first twinge.

Reactions: 11
It appears that Vera is very happy they are back.
I was pleased to see that the weather turned on them though ( sad for other people)

Any news where they are staying currently

Reactions: 7
Just saw the post about Lisa, ade, and the sandwich! Those 2 deserve the Lodge Knobs. the pot has found a lid that fits there! what is it with these people who have plenty of money and time to trot around the world thinking that everyone is out to get them? No, workers do not set out to make you a sandwich that you won't like. They don't set out to give you poor service, or rob your bag, or give you a horrible room or cheat you out of change. tit happens sometimes but it's not personal and people are not out to get you. The very last thing service workers would do is purposefully antagonise some middle class twit who always wants to see the manager. They don't earn enough to deal with the toddler strop that would ensue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1167944
Just saw the post about Lisa, ade, and the sandwich! Those 2 deserve the Lodge Knobs. the pot has found a lid that fits there! what is it with these people who have plenty of money and time to trot around the world thinking that everyone is out to get them? No, workers do not set out to make you a sandwich that you won't like. They don't set out to give you poor service, or rob your bag, or give you a horrible room or cheat you out of change. tit happens sometimes but it's not personal and people are not out to get you. The very last thing service workers would do is purposefully antagonise some middle class twit who always wants to see the manager. They don't earn enough to deal with the toddler strop that would ensue.
Is this on their latest vlog? I turned it off as soon as she said it was a chatty vlog and I knew I couldn't cope with them boring us to tears and moaning about every little thing about DLP

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with this guy? Does he actively stalk other vloggers to reel in as new "friends"?! Does he have no real friends ffs... I like those guys but anyone who hooks up with this gang of Internet parasites immediately goes down in my estimation.

Reactions: 13
So much for ‘staying out of the Disney bubble’ I honestly think they went as they couldn’t bare the thought of the UK codgers meeting the Florida ‘friends’ without them being there to control it in case they like them better than the co-dependants it would scupper their free loading opportunities. I think they are sharing a villa with H&M as well so probably a freebie! It must have been a killer Mark going to the football (soccer) game with Chris as both of them hate sports so they will be scared they’ll lose Chris lol
It like their version of the Mean Girls movie and they are the bitchy bullies.

• Haha
Haven't bothered with the latest slogs, but have they said when they booked this trip? If it's last minute, then there has to be a reason why they've only slummed it in economy 👀

Reactions: 5
So far on the home vlogs they have been saying they have 2 trips booked but making out they are months away, when they probably know well enough how soon they are going and yet again hoping for the "surprise" we are back like they did at Christmas despite it being so so obvious what they were doing all along.

But goes hand in hand with them thinking that they are some sort of celebrities.

And they are travelling economy because they are out of miles (but prick did a great we earned 250 on our Tesco shop and petrol segment in the last vlog, but have a long long way to go to get enough for an upgrade). And also the loo situation, that planes are now in a 2-4-2 configure meaning he does not need to ask people to move for his multiple trips to the loo. So he now feels comfortable travelling in economy when there is a very simple solution, sit in the friggin aisle seat and not hog a window seat just to film content! Put your health concerns and comfort above a video! It is never brilliant quality anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So far on the home vlogs they have been saying they have 2 trips booked but making out they are months away, when they probably know well enough how soon they are going and yet again hoping for the "surprise" we are back like they did at Christmas despite it being so so obvious what they were doing all along.

But goes hand in hand with them thinking that they are some sort of celebrities.

And they are travelling economy because they are out of miles (but prick did a great we earned 250 on our Tesco shop and petrol segment in the last vlog, but have a long long way to go to get enough for an upgrade). And also the loo situation, that planes are now in a 2-4-2 configure meaning he does not need to ask people to move for his multiple trips to the loo. So he now feels comfortable travelling in economy when there is a very simple solution, sit in the friggin aisle seat and not hog a window seat just to film content! Put your health concerns and comfort above a video! It is never brilliant quality anyway!
Our flight from Heathrow in 2 weeks have a 3-3-3 configuration

Ahhh what a shame the queens have to fly economy because they don’t have enough airmiles bless

Reactions: 7
Just watched this vlog, it's quite eye opening he keeps mentioning that the "spare room" will be for family & "vlogging friends" so this was back in 2021 which pretty much means The Liar Guys knew way back then that they were gonna stay with them!! Also he mentions about not going into debt and how he was taught to save as a child, and nothing is free, which totally makes me question why he is friends the Kerchinga, Liar, CCDG Guys!!!

UK version of Vera shes every where lol their no 1 fan
And the real Vera is there too.
Another vloggers I follow are at WDW at the moment, I'm not going to be concentrating on them when they're out and about, I'll be looking for the twit tribe!

Why do all these idiots flock to these meet ups ffs? I hate that P&P think of themselves as some sort of celebrities. How come everyone on this forum can see straight through them but their sheep cant? Think they are as fake as them. The amount of time I read comments about how good Pouty's hair is looking or how amazing Prick 's cookery is beggars belief.

Reactions: 12
Why do all these idiots flock to these meet ups ffs? I hate that P&P think of themselves as some sort of celebrities. How come everyone on this forum can see straight through them but their sheep cant? Think they are as fake as them. The amount of time I read comments about how good Pouty's hair is looking or how amazing Prick 's cookery is beggars belief.
You just have to remind yourself that the people that follow them to that extent are simple just like the bodgers themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prick explaining to Leigh's mum and Batty B how to cut an onion 🙈🙄

If you haven't watched tonight's slog, turn your volume down to begin with.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a quick warning for tonight's vlog, expect lots of over the top cackling by Batty B, it's excruciating. And Nick claiming Gordan Ramsay himself showed him how to cut an onion properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.