Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My friend that doesn't watch them has just said why do two men with no kids go to Disney it's just weird and creepy !
Well, I'm no fan of TLG but your friend is talking utter crap tbh, me and my OH go to Disney (we're "two grown men") and I don't think we're creepy or weird. The only difference between us and TLG is that we're not conning people out of money, are in a loving relationship, have real friends who we don't take money off and also actually enjoy Disney for what it is. Disney is for everyone who appreciates it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

swipeup

VIP Member
We were supposed to meet Chris and Jenn but Jenn wasn't feeling well. I think Jenn's got the right idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

swipeup

VIP Member
New Vlog .... I literally just nearly choked when they wouldn't' eat in one food court as it didn't smell nice then got take out from another one and stood outside trying to break the container into two and put the open food container on the floor!!!
The sight of Leigh crouched down on the ground eating his food court orange chicken out of a broken in half polystyrene box 😂 Living the dream.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I've reported the video to YouTube (even tho nothing will probably get done), they're encouraging people to try and scam the system, this is the worse "Disney" vlog I've ever seen, I do have a friend of a friend that is quite high up within Disney I'm passing the vlog to them!! again nothing will probably happen but it may put them on someones radar!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Evilhex

Did anyone else find it really weird when Pouty walked in and asked what was for dinner, Bazza was like what ever you are making us.

not being funny but if someone was letting you stay with them for bugger all would you not be offering to either take them out for a nice meal or cook them something decent as a thank you.

Not these two. They drive to public and buy themselves. Some chicken poppers, a pre made salad and some root beer. What a couple of freeloading fucktards!

Reactions: 25

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Memo to Prick - a Toyota Corolla is not a sports car. Bahahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

NeNe21

Chatty Member
The Chris and Jen "meet" was embarrassing, so obvious they didn't want to be filmed , no sign of Jen and just a quick back shot of Chris. Then Prick saying afterwards they'd FORGOT to vlog! I hope CLIF just doesn't really want to be seen with this pair of jerks as he seems such a nice guy and a really good vlogger and hope he realises you are judged by the company you keep! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 23

teamonster

Chatty Member
Well, I'm no fan of TLG but your friend is talking crap tbh, me and my OH got to Disney (we're "two grown men") and I don't think we're creepy or weird. The only difference between us and TLG is that we're not conning people out of money, are in a loving relationship, have real friends who we don't take money off and also actually enjoy Disney for what it is. Disney is for everyone who appreciates it.
I was just coming to say that your friend is wrong! Just because I don’t have children doesn’t mean I can’t go to and enjoy Disney with my other half !

• Heart

Swamber

The gall of these two. All they do is snatch, grab, poke, prod, throw, slam and disrespect anything which isn't theirs.
Zero respect for others. Some inflated sense of entitlement for themselves.
Leigh, Nick: Get over yourselves. You're a bargain basement version of shite vloggers. You are nobody, and will continue to be nothing. You've not grown personally, emotionally or intellectually since you met each other, and it's clear how your families both hate Nick.
Trying to cheat both Disney and those with legitimate needs/disabilities/reservations/hotel bookings only show how low you'll go, and how desperate you are to appear relevant in any capacity.
You are frauds and failures as human beings.
Tell us all again how "every day is best" when you can't be fucked to be a decent person for a fucking second.
Lying sacks of grifting rubbish.
Rant over.
Ta.

• Heart

Babyshark

Chatty Member
Listening to these 2 moan about how hard it’s been in the last 2 years and how long it’s been since they’ve been to Florida. They’ve been pretty protected with not really working and also lucky them they were there just before the pandemic hit. Unlike some of us who were waiting for the summer holidays and had our plans cancelled before us. So out of touch with reality. If only the sheep could see it!

Reactions: 22

Anniebee

VIP Member
They 💯 scammed a Das pass. Here’s how I know:

Went into DAK for seemingly no reason early on in the day
Leigh said “Nicks in Guest services picking something up”
Later they go back to “twilight ride” FOP
They claim they’ve queued 45 mins when they are CLEARLY in the FP lane
Finally they get off and say “we’re gonna try the Standby line now”

Absolute fuckers!

As a parent of a special needs child I’m disgusted

• Wow
  • Angry

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
^^^ And it's not as if the pandemic has held them back in any way, sheep have funded a completely renovated flat, multiple cruises, staycations, 2 trips to DLP, many hotel stays, and tell them to enjoy their break. Break from what exactly? Another 6 weeks of rushing about sharing a cake? 🤡

• Haha

MummaK

Oh this Vlog is actually the worse ! So much they are doing that they consider as hacks are actually scams! Cheating the system is not a hack! If you love Disney resorts that much then pay to stay at one! Don’t sit on the balcony at the Grand Floridian sipping your drink like you are staying there.
learn to describe things correctly, if your not sure just don’t say anything. All this rushing around to get to things each day is nuts you are there 6 weeks!
the continual negative comments about staff in places and prices, then you buy a $9 bag of candy to see if it’s the same as Malteasers?
Oh I could go on forever… this vlog really shows them for what they are !

• Angry
  • Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
At around the 30min mark two people walked across prick as he was looking at face masks. "Don't mind me" he says. Prick, you do that all the time to others so ha friggin ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 21