The Lodge Guys #15 Holiday After Holiday Caravan To Flat, We Exploit The Vulnerable Oooh I Need A Nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how much does leigh love Nick if he chooses on Christmas day to sit and edit rather than do something with him!

And the plan is to do stuff for 2 days and then edit on the third day and repeat for 6 weeks. Wonder how that will hold up or if Prick will moan constantly at Leigh doing editing instead of going out

Reactions: 8
9D8626AD-F69E-4140-A726-F61E115504FC.jpeg
Queue the ‘dirtiest breakfast they’ve ever had’…

am I the only one who finds it baffling that the moment Brits get to Florida they seek out cheap imitations of English food?! Christmas dinner at Raglan road… drinks at ‘English’ pubs… there’s so many options out there, why not go out and enjoy some new experiences?!!! 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 14
It proves Prick can't even cook a roast dinner as he has to go to an Irish pub for grub on Christmas Day and an English pub for a roast on New Year's. Beans on toast is just to keep costs down as Prick has a max budget for them to spend each day. Ah well, it's a loaf of bread, baked beans, a jar of peanut butter and kerchinga chocolate to live off...for all their bragging there's not much left in the bank as they've spent it all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
In the next vlog I'm waiting for the "you'd think it'd be quiet seeing as it's Boxing Day"
Guys, Boxing Day isn't a thing over there.

The ONLY reason they went to Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day was so they could say they were in Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day. No interested in actually doing anything. At one point they said, we never ever thought we'd be here on Christmas Day, like their little minds just cant comprehend it. Walk down Main Street, get a slushie, oh this is too busy for us, let's go.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 963853Queue the ‘dirtiest breakfast they’ve ever had’…

am I the only one who finds it baffling that the moment Brits get to Florida they seek out cheap imitations of English food?! Christmas dinner at Raglan road… drinks at ‘English’ pubs… there’s so many options out there, why not go out and enjoy some new experiences?!!! 🤦‍♂️
I can't remember if it was them or Bazza, but one of them posted about how they all went for some $6.00 fish and chips somewhere and how even Mrs. Bazza liked it. Like why?! You could have better from your local chippy at home. I get that the Bazzas live there but why go out for fish and chips of all things?!

Bazza is like a cheap suit all over the other vloggers. He literally meets up with all of them and obviously bends over backwards for the ones who he thinks will benefit him the most. I find that community totally incestuous and fake. It would be great to know what he actually thinks of Prick and Pouty and vice versa.

Reactions: 15
There are certain vloggers, Disney and travel in general, who I watch who I can see a true friendship. But for the most part it’s totally mutual ego stroking.

Reactions: 10
Bazza is like a cheap suit all over the other vloggers. He literally meets up with all of them and obviously bends over backwards for the ones who he thinks will benefit him the most. I find that community totally incestuous and fake. It would be great to know what he actually thinks of Prick and Pouty and vice versa.
I wonder how friendly P&P would be with him if he didn't live in Florida? Hmmmm🤔

Reactions: 12
If funny in bazza latest slog he mentions Chris and another vlogger who he like there editing/vlogging skills but no mention of Leigh and nick 😂

• Haha
The ONLY reason they went to Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day was so they could say they were in Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day. No interested in actually doing anything. At one point they said, we never ever thought we'd be here on Christmas Day, like their little minds just cant comprehend it. Walk down Main Street, get a slushie, oh this is too busy for us, let's go.
I know I'm quoting my own post but then they plaster it all over Instagram for days to give the impression that they're true Disney fans spending Christmas Day there when the reality is they were there for what an hour at most and the day was actually spent rushing from place to place for content. It really was just to rub people's faces in it that they were in Disney on Christmas Day. I see Nick in particular getting really goady about their trips to try and make people jealous.

They'll milk that hour in Magic Kingdom for years to come. Oh...remember the year we spent Christmas Day in Magic Kingdom. Aren't we such globe trotting Disney superfans. Well done us.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 963853Queue the ‘dirtiest breakfast they’ve ever had’…

I find this addition to their clan to be really nauseating, Bazza is equally as obnoxious as Prick.

Not at all !

Not at all
The Broadways spent their Florida holiday being ferried around by the wasp chewing Mrs Bazza. I think Bazza is a twit but I feel a bit sorry for him because all these vloggers only give him the time of day because he lives next door to Disney. He’ll have visitors all year round this year.

Reactions: 7
The Broadways spent their Florida holiday being ferried around by the wasp chewing Mrs Bazza. I think Bazza is a twit but I feel a bit sorry for him because all these vloggers only give him the time of day because he lives next door to Disney. He’ll have visitors all year round this year.
He thrives on it and only does it for selfish reasons. This is the same guy who doorstepped a 'fans' house when he was back in Blighty during summer. Him and The Wasp literally turned up as a suprise like some sort of celebrity.

• Wow
He thrives on it and only does it for selfish reasons. This is the same guy who doorstepped a 'fans' house when he was back in Blighty during summer. Him and The Wasp literally turned up as a suprise like some sort of celebrity.
Who the duck does that?! I don’t even do that to people I know. I saw he vlogged the vlogger with all of these knobheads while he was here. The Travelling Tragical vlog with him was a bore fest

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the duck does that?! I don’t even do that to people I know. I saw he vlogged the vlogger with all of these knobheads while he was here. The Travelling Tragical vlog with him was a bore fest
It is a stand alone vlog called Number one fan and youtube family (I kid you not).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.