The Lodge Guys #15 Holiday After Holiday Caravan To Flat, We Exploit The Vulnerable Oooh I Need A Nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how they loved the DLP Christmas tree when they were there but now they're in Floooorrridaaa they said it was faded and blue 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
^^^ And it's not as if the pandemic has held them back in any way, sheep have funded a completely renovated flat, multiple cruises, staycations, 2 trips to DLP, many hotel stays, and tell them to enjoy their break. Break from what exactly? Another 6 weeks of rushing about sharing a cake? 🤡
Not to mention the hair transplant and whatever Prick had done to his eyes, which incidentally hasn't worked.

Reactions: 6
I hate that they’ve latched on to Disney as it gives them followers. They don’t even like Disney. Do they even watch any Disney movies? And are they even that bothered by rides - when at home have they bothered going to any theme parks. Other smaller vloggers ie Despicable3 have done quite a few theme park trips. All for the sheep count / views with these 2 🐑

Reactions: 9
What an odd Christmas day they had

Opened a stocking of chocolate gifts from a sheep (The characters name is Grogu, not The Child), rope dropped a water park to drink coffee and eat a donut, Christmas dinner at an Irish pub, walked round Disney Springs, went to Epcot to be able to park hop to Magic Kingdom, then left after a very short while then looked at Christmas lights in a town then went home.

Typical moaning about a lady being grumpy and getting the wrong starter (pretty sure they got what they ordered) and no Yorkshire pud with roast Turkey 🤷‍♀️

And people pay money to watch this early?

Reactions: 10
So for all the talk they did at the start saying they would be lying low, not going to parks, too crowded, too high risk have done a hella lot of park hopping. Makes me think it is purely for the gram! They literally walked into Epcot and out to hop to MK (like we said they would have done), there really should be a ban on ppl doing this. There should be a min amount of time you spend in the park before hopping as they essentially kept 2 places off other people who maybe wanted to go.

But they have the pictures now to post and share about how they are having their best time ever . . .try telling your face that!

Reactions: 8
I hate that they’ve latched on to Disney as it gives them followers. They don’t even like Disney. Do they even watch any Disney movies? And are they even that bothered by rides - when at home have they bothered going to any theme parks. Other smaller vloggers ie Despicable3 have done quite a few theme park trips. All for the sheep count / views with these 2 🐑
The boy from despicable 3 is very annoying he pulls all the emoji faces like Leigh 😮 , I wonder if he has been brought up with the The Lodge Creeps on repeat while at home !

The boy from despicable 3 is very annoying he pulls all the emoji faces like Leigh 😮 , I wonder if he has been brought up with the The Lodge Creeps on repeat while at home !

Reactions: 4
I find the despicable 3 very humble and thankful for all they have. They’re not showy and appreciate any messages / follows they have. Both parents work and young Jimmy seems like a good young lad but he’s that - a young lad. I think he can be forgiven for piling some faces at the camera and unlike the Lodge Guys - these are generally happy and not moaning / grunting faces.

Reactions: 13
I find the despicable 3 very humble and thankful for all they have. They’re not showy and appreciate any messages / follows they have. Both parents work and young Jimmy seems like a good young lad but he’s that - a young lad. I think he can be forgiven for piling some faces at the camera and unlike the Lodge Guys - these are generally happy and not moaning / grunting faces.
I fully agree with you and you correct he is a lad a young lad ..that they have plastered all over YouTube !

Last edited:
So telling that on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day they were by themselves without a PAYGPAL in sight, literally rushing from one park or thing to another, just to get content 👀
Where were all the watch parties and discord chats and festive quizzes for their lonely and vulnerable Patreons, who are not paying them good money to watch Prick get p$ssed or Pouty edit on Christmas Day!
And also telling that ex-imagineer Michael/Stephen only gave them a stocking between them filled with Dollar Tree treats: the sheep seem to be working these two scammers out, finally

Reactions: 10
There is zero enjoyment in anything they do it’s all for slog footage and Instagram.

proof in the Xmas day slog. Only going to magic kingdom to check in and get a wee bit footage, they did nothing when in the park.

I agree with other in that Disney should timestamp park hopping to stop what they did.

Anyone notice how often Nick says how warm it is ? Totally rubbing it in to the sheep 🐑 while they will be sat with a blanket round them waiting on their cold weather payments !

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And Prick now wants to save money by eating the Grand Floridian's Gingerbread house instead of buying his own :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No clue what that is. I can still see their wretched videos so if it just means I can't comment no big loss. lol
You can still see their vlogs but if you comment on them, no one but you can see them. The tell is if no one replies or hits like/dislike

Watched some of the Christmas Day Slog last night … how sad they had none of their ‘many Florida friends’ to see on the day with and just a Dollartree stocking of cheap candy to open… then spent the day rushing from one place to the next not enjoying the day or even allowing time for decent content for their sheeple.
too rushed.. too negative… too repetitive… too boring
If this is what they are going to put out for 6 weeks then they should be prepared for declining views and a drop off of subscribers and payg friends.

And also telling that ex-imagineer Michael/Stephen only gave them a stocking between them filled with Dollar Tree treats: the sheep seem to be working these two scammers out, finally
Exactly this, considering he's spent a fortune in the past on postage alone to send them some amazing stuff across the Atlantic. I am right aren't I, he sent them some lovely Disney books and the shoved on top of the fridge cookie jar?
He's obviously a Florida resident as he handed the stocking to Bazza so I wonder if the liar guys will meet up with him on their six week holiday? They have plenty of time to travel about or are we going to see repeated vlogs centered around MK, Epcot and Celebration, not forgetting the cruise.

They both have retired early coz they know when mummy and daddy passes away they will leave pouty a lot of money and they still be scamming the vulnerable patron money !
His parents look well. I don't think he'll be getting his inheritance for a couple of decades yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.