The Lodge Guys #15 Holiday After Holiday Caravan To Flat, We Exploit The Vulnerable Oooh I Need A Nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we concluding that they’ve not paid a penny for accommodation yet? In three and half weeks?

That’s no mean achievement boys 🤣.

Chris and Jen must surely be in their crosshairs for a cheeky free week now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please tell me the obsession with the monorail?! This is a thing with a lot of vloggers and I just don't get it. As a child yes it was exciting to ride to the parks, but travel the world and you will see them used all over as transport. I just don't get it!

Reactions: 6
It's beyond me why people like Lisa and Ade, and the couple they're with, want to stay with them on holiday. It looks like the other couple have literally never met Prick & Pouty in their lives so they're sharing accommodation with complete strangers. Do these people have no boundaries. Maybe it's just me, but the thought of sharing communal spaces overnight with someone I've never met before is just really weird. As for Lisa and Ade, this is their first trip back to their beloved Disney in over 2 years and the first thing they do when they get there is spend it with Prick and Pouty. Only plausible reason is Lisa and Ade are hoping it will help them grow their own channel. Between them and the Bazzas, it's all turning into one big circle jerk.

I doubt Michael and Stephen will be getting a visit, they're not on brand enough for them.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think the way pouty say monorail like a bloody child in a sweet shop like he never seen a monorail I know they read tattle life grow the duck up

Sexy 🐝...And i bet you wish you did look like this in real life Leigh because you don't
Screenshot_20220116-173502.png
Screenshot_20220116-173539.png
without the filters

• Haha
I'm pretty sure they could have had animal kingdom lodge with a view I'd they had that many points for the whole of their stay ...dear me it's painful
It would depend when they actually booked thier DVC stay. Chances are it was at short notice and availability has been very limited. We have even found in May there is limited or no availability at any resort for a studio.

They only had the 3 bed for 1 night. At a rough guess they have 100 points a year so have 200 to use.

Doing a bit if snooping this was a last minute change for Ade and Lisa as they where supposed to go to DLP before Cristmas but that obviously got canned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If they did a bit of research they would have known they could not film on it. Tim Tracker only filmed on it as it was a media event.

Reactions: 5
Poor Nicky is floating round like a spare prick at a wedding in this vlog.

Reactions: 14
I'm hoping he gets a proper introduction when the vlogs are back in order - basically blanking him the whole vlog!

Reactions: 11
So JoJo only should himself only doing one drop on his vlog. Obviously doesn't realy want to promote the knob guys on his channel then.
I can see no reason why the are showing this out of sequence as its pretty old hat now.

Reactions: 9
What a fuss! My aunty is almost 90 years old and she would have got on Free Fall and would love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So weird that Bazza's wife is chauffeuring them about and waiting for them to finish drinking/meeting Lodgers to take them back to their house where they're staying for their 3rd free week of accommodation. Can't decide if they're pushovers or just stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or a spare Lee in a JoJo vlog 😂😂

So weird that Bazza's wife is chauffeuring them about and waiting for them to finish drinking/meeting Lodgers to take them back to their house where they're staying for their 3rd free week of accommodation. Can't decide if they're pushovers or just stupid.
Both!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mona Leighsa are such tight arses, after the last few years where it has been tough for all of us why go on Holiday and been tight on spending money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me who was desperate for Prick to get the beer shits at the top of that ride?
Jurjur looked like he would rather be anywhere else throughout the whole thing.

• Haha
A little from column A, a little from column B ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.