The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Leigh is essentially extremely lazy. Doesn’t want to work, wants to “chill” constantly. He wants to live the life of a retired couple and he’s in his mid 40s

He wants to do as little as possible and he pushed to get away from daily vlogging so he wouldn’t have to edit every day.

Even when they meet up with Kerchingas he’s always trying to sneak off to bed. He’s just bone idle IMO. Nick is by far the more driven of the two.

Their current “work” seems to be mainly Nick, with Leigh going along to pass him a screwdriver etc.

And that laziness has extended IMO, to him never really thinking for himself and starting to show how ill informed and incapable he is.

Here’s some advice if read this Leigh, and it’s meant kindly, challenge your brain more. You’ll regret it in 20 years if you let your brain go to marshmallow now. Step up, improve your understanding of the world you’re living in and don’t aspire to the day to day the life of a 70 year old.
I'm four years off 70 and I could jump over their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re right about one thing. Florida sure does pull in the views.

They got 20k for their travel day so far. That’s more than double their usual number.

They got 20k for their travel day so far. That’s more than double their usual number.
Travel days tend to get more views because the thumbnail will probably say "Manchester or wherever to Orlando" but it will just be passers by that won't watch these two creeps again .

Who is Mrs Bazza?...

Where have these 2 new ' friends ' come from?... are they that desperate?.. will they drop them too like a hot potatoe when they get sick of them too... where is Chris Lost in Florida and his beautiful girlfriend?... what have they done that they have been dropped?... where is Nicky?.. what is wrong with these two???... how long will it be before Jade and Hannah get the shove?... i mean how do these two sleep at night... i must admit i used to like them but now if i saw them in the street i wouldnt spit on them if they was on fire... i feel sorry for all the idiot vunerable patreons that are paying for everything... do these 2 actually work??

I find it hard to watch these two they way they conduct thier vlogs... both of them talking over each other and one them acting as gay as you can... pointing everything out and wafting his hand all the time... makes me vomit... i only watch for laughs now when im down
Mrs Bazza is ThemeParkBazza’s wife who’s house they’re staying in for free… they’re both boring as hell, I can’t stand watching their vlogs…

Chris and Jenn went to Texas (think they’re married) but were in Orlando on NYE I’m sure with friends who got engaged as Chris captured the engagement but no sign of The Liar Guys…

Reactions: 9
According to an earlier facebook post (I think!), they have met up with Chris and Jen.

I am just waiting for the day someone comes on here with some juicy information on these two!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
According to an earlier facebook post (I think!), they have met up with Chris and Jen.

I am just waiting for the day someone comes on here with some juicy information on these two!
Jen comes across to me as a snooty know it all ..a perfect match for the gurner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I love a travel day vlog but very rarely continue to watch, there are a couple I will such as Adam H and Disney in Detail but when they waste 5-10 mins filming a whole ride like Frozen or 15-20 mins filming a show I'll turn off

Reactions: 9
I love a travel day vlog but very rarely continue to watch, there are a couple I will such as Adam H and Disney in Detail but when they waste 5-10 mins filming a whole ride like Frozen or 15-20 mins filming a show I'll turn off
I fast forward through those bits unless it's a new ride I haven't seen before. Same as I did when Pouty was thumbing through his amenity kit and the catalogue on the plane. lol Makes the vlogs much shorter and more tolerable.

So, contrary to what I said earlier 🤣 I'm now watching their Christmas eve vlog, the one* asked the other* how much the meal was and he said such and such +tax, made me wonder if they tip ... I know tipping is an emotive topic so hoping this doesn't go off on a tangent 🙈

*I still don't know who is who lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vloggers pretending to care about covid and pretending to be overwhelmed when out and about were just ''reading the room'' In the UK it was/is a complete no-no/get yourself canceled if you suggested that you didn't care about covid/didn't worry about it/didn't agree with restrictions etc.. There was no way any vlogger who wanted to keep their mainstream ''success'' was going to take any stance except ''ooooh it's scary out there guys, we're barely going outside the door, stay safe everyone'' Most of them would have been in Florida a dozen times had the border stayed open and being in Florida now let's them rip off the mask (ooh there's a pun!) Their level of comfort/concern in Orlando is the same as it was at home they just feel more free to say it from over there. When they home they'll all be too nervous to go to Tesco again :rolleyes:

These two never went anywhere anyway, they always got grocery delivery, meal kits, Amazon parcels so covid was just an excuse for Prick to avoid seeing their families!

Reactions: 8
Good grief, they've just shared a cringy video on their IG stories from some woman on holiday from the UK who is going on and on about how lovely they were to meet today at the water park and how they're even nicer in person than on the videos, etc. What bloody videos is she watching?!

That's great that they somehow feel more free to speak about Covid in Florida vs. at home in the UK. I'm sure that feeling more emboldened will help them get a good spot in the ER at Orlando Regional Medical Centre when the time comes in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: 10
Good grief, they've just shared a cringy video on their IG stories from some woman on holiday from the UK who is going on and on about how lovely they were to meet today at the water park and how they're even nicer in person than on the videos, etc. What bloody videos is she watching?!

That's great that they somehow feel more free to speak about Covid in Florida vs. at home in the UK. I'm sure that feeling more emboldened will help them get a good spot in the ER at Orlando Regional Medical Centre when the time comes in the next couple of weeks.
🤔 or is it an attempt by her to get more followers

Reactions: 8
🤔 or is it an attempt by her to get more followers
Not sure... looking at her IG she has the dosh to fly her family of four to Disney on Boxing Day and stay at the Poly DVC section. Not exactly the demographic of the kerchingas they sponge off.

Just saw some of Adam Hattan’s latest Disneyworld Vlog and as much as he can be irritating I have to give it to him and his friend they actually genuinely enjoy Disney are knowledgeable about all the new protocols and explain the resort in a interesting way even showing how to order food ahead on the app to save line ups at food vendors how to book ride times how to use the transport system.
Quite refreshing after the tirade of negative energy I watched from the caravan crew.
They are real Disney enthusiasts

So, contrary to what I said earlier 🤣 I'm now watching their Christmas eve vlog, the one* asked the other* how much the meal was and he said such and such +tax, made me wonder if they tip ... I know tipping is an emotive topic so hoping this doesn't go off on a tangent 🙈

*I still don't know who is who lol
The despicable three always show the bill and tax and mention tipping. It would be great if the TLG did this - either showing how mean they are or making them spend money.

I'm pretty sure they'll be fine if they keep their magic bands on! 😉

Just finished the travel day slog, had to do it in three stages so I didn't smash the TV and have seen the thumbnail for the next one 'Christmas Eve at WDW'. The just said on Travel day that they wouldn't be going to parks etc as they are too busy.....total twats. They do what they want when it suits them

The constant, 'this is new to us' and 'you used to be able to' is getting boring already!

Prick takes the mickey out of Pouty for getting confused and getting things wrong, it's no wonder when Prick constantly interrupts him and finishes his sentences!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.