The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Leigh took photos for someone with their phone and didn't sanitise after!
But they made a big deal about wiping the glove box of the hire car 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
They’re always forgetting how they’re supposed to behave and their masks are always slipping, I’ve not seen them sanitise their hands once yet, cue the sanitizing, but hey they don’t read here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe Leigh took photos for someone with their phone and didn't sanitise after!
But they made a big deal about wiping the glove box of the hire car 🤷‍♀️
We said exactly the same! They have moaned SO much about covid in shops here in the UK, they are total hypocrites. Prick saying covid is so relaxed over in florida everyone is just getting on with their lives is just his stupid mindset , when he was moaning constantly about people in the uk farm shops without masks were they not just getting on with their lives too?! Talk about making the situation fit your own agenda!!!

They’re always forgetting how they’re supposed to behave and their masks are always slipping, I’ve not seen them sanitise their hands once yet, cue the sanitizing, but hey they don’t read here!!!
They definitely do read here and this vacation is highlighting their sheer hypocrisy and as for it not being an issue in florida the news says different but they probably don't read the news here!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry, totally off topic. You tube has just recommended me Cooking Show videos to watch and The knob guys are included. WTF??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Central Florida numbers are huge. The parks are cheek to jowl right now. I think it’s reckless to go, but theyre not breaking any rules so its down to personal choice 🤷‍♀️

They’d probably point to Omicron being mild, but the hospitals over there are currently full. So they are definitely running the gauntlet with this trip IMO.

Reactions: 9
Central Florida numbers are huge. The parks are cheek to jowl right now. I think it’s reckless to go, but theyre not breaking any rules so its down to personal choice 🤷‍♀️

They’d probably point to Omicron being mild, but the hospitals over there are currently full. So they are definitely running the gauntlet with this trip IMO.
In their warped little minds they will justify it as a business trip as they are these super successful youtube / media 'personalities'
The reality is that they are merely a tit stain on the carpet of time.

• Haha
OMG, they are really morons if they think that flashing a magic band gets you through customs quicker. It's likely that they don't want a long line-up backed up now with Covid plus it's so close to Xmas so they're not asking lots of questions.

I love them trying to cover-up all their lies with tall tails about how it was a last minute trip and how they saved because they didn't extend the existing car rental reservation, etc. Just stop.

OMG the Applebee's comment. bleeping twits.
We have never had to wait long once we got to a desk in the 20 old years we have been going to Orlando, usually done in about 2 minutes if that. It's the waiting to go to a desk that takes tine especially if not many desks are available and several international flights arrive at the same time.

View attachment 960122

I bet they got a free feed too, bloody parasites.

They always looks so scruffy don't they?
He's getting his wear out of that red check shirt! Covid will bite them both on the arse I for one would not be maskless hugging strangers or taking pictures of people in the parks using their cell phone. They are playing Russian roulette with covid their ignorance is staggering

He's getting his wear out of that red check shirt! Covid will bite them both on the arse I for one would not be maskless hugging strangers or taking pictures of people in the parks using their cell phone. They are playing Russian roulette with covid their ignorance is staggering
Their magic bands will get them seen quicker in hospital apparently lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another crappy vlog withno explaining something they said they where going to explain. So how much did it cost you to upgrade your APs then?
I'm fairly sure if you have a non-activated AP you still have to pay for parking and get it refunded once you activate the AP. I wonder if the AP was already active possibly from when they bought them...

Reactions: 9
Viewing gold!
Freeloading at Bazza’s as they changed their dates last minute and they were always going to do fake flogmas! Of course you were you lying toads.
Going to Walmart at lunchtime on Christmas Eve and commenting how busy it is. No tit! ( not as crowded as the dangerous farm shop though)
They feel safe in Florida as everyone just gets on with it; this to justify their moronic mindset and breathtaking hypocrisy.
Driving past the celebration houses at top speed, half the decorations were a blur!
Not forgetting of course Applebees signature dish made from something with, yep apples. I dread to think what he expects to be served at Longhorns ! ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
We have never had to wait long once we got to a desk in the 20 old years we have been going to Orlando, usually done in about 2 minutes if that. It's the waiting to go to a desk that takes tine especially if not many desks are available and several international flights arrive at the same time.
Exactly...
Maayyybbee you might shave off 30 seconds max, but it's not like your in an hour long interrogation. Once I got asked a fair few questions but literally took 3 mins.

Reactions: 7
# 15 Florida freeloading at Bazza’s,covid fear no more! Spouting lies and bullshit,both rotten to the core!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#15 They lie, cheat and squabble. If you are paying to be their friend give your head a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Americans have just been getting on with it all the way through but doesn't mean they aren't at risk. Omicron is much more contagious and yes it is milder but Prick reminded us that he is asthmatic! As it attacks the lungs he could struggle if he gets it.

Well they wont need to worry about accommodation as they would just stay at Baazas.

Reactions: 8
"Here in Florida they're just getting on with life. It's not all doom and gloom with covid blah blah.."

Screenshot_20220103-115804.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Watching the endless travel day (feels like it's as long as the flight). Had to laugh when one of them kept saying he was hoping to see the skyscrapers when they flew over New York - how close to the ground does he think the plane flies? Not to mention the in flight map showed they were a couple of 100 miles west of Manhattan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Several Covid safety things confusing about their DLP trip, the 3 cruises and this USA trip .. mixing with huge crowds of unmasked people … never seen sanitizing going in and out of stores and restaurants…. Keep touching things and trying on things in stores they have no intentions of buying… never sanitizing after using public transport, busses, airports etc… going into stores at peak times … not sanitizing after rides where they have been touching the ride barriers or ride safety handles… keep touching their faces and hair after all these listed things…. Never showing washing reusable masks or replacing disposable ones in a daily basis…. The list is endless
Now they could be doing all these things off camera, but it’s important to at least show that they are doing them occasionally and taking about how important these protocols are … weirdly they were intent on showing them wiping a hire car they picked up which as part of the company policy should have been cleaned and sanitized prior to collection.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.