The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So easy to fact check these liars, we're staying away from the parks then they go to them all over Christmas
4, 5 or 6 weeks? well it's 6 weeks because that's what Prick told PAYGPAL Vera when they walked past the barber shop!

And when telling the sim card lies Prick said the place they booked in Orlando doesn't have wifi. Really, is it a tent in someone's garden?

#The PAYGPAL Guys Can't stop telling BIG lies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their Disney/US knowledge has not improved … they’re know all’s know f*ck all!!
Yes I noticed Lee try’s to keep relevant and watches vlogs to see what’s changed in WDW but nick openly admits he doesn’t know or quite frankly doesn’t care. I pity Lee more that he’s such a try hard, reminds me of one of them kids at school always trying doing things to impress the more popular kids.

Reactions: 9
Also, I don’t mind Applebee’s my biggest complaint with them is they rush you, every time we’ve been they’ve brought our entrees whilst we were still eating our appetisers!! We stopped going after 3 visits as it happened every time!
The last time we ate there I needed a torch to see my dinner.

Reactions: 5
"monorails aren't running at the moment"

Oh look what's that?? A bleeping monorail!

No effort to correct themselves that it opened months ago.

Oh and the 14" pizza fiasco...

"I'm trying to be healthy"...

No... You ARE being tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK these plebs are either thick as mince or doing it for the rage views.

Record Florida cases but there is no doom and gloom - not like those lethal farm shops

And snickerdoodle cookies. Snickers and doodles

I'm almost done with this - people support these tight mooching freeloaders as well.

Reactions: 11
So they used up two valuable reservations at EPCOT to go on one ride and walked out an hour later. Inconsiderate bastards.

Reactions: 7
I can’t be bothered to go back and watch but did they say celebration is not like Disney?!

I may of misheard but I wasn’t paying a lot of attention tonight.

Reactions: 6
Same here ,

I really don't get why has hasn't had them fixed they are crooked
But they’re white they’ll be stocking up at Dollar Tree with the peroxide toothpaste, although it’s no longer $ Tree it’s gone up to $1.25 wait until Nick realises that he’ll be boycotting them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t be bothered to go back and watch but did they say celebration is not like Disney?!

I may of misheard but I wasn’t paying a lot of attention tonight.
They said they don't feel like they're in Disneeeeeeey when they're in Celebration! They probably think Disney still own it lol

Reactions: 8
I would love to hear what they are saying about Bazza and Mrs Bazza The Wasp chewer's hospitality behind their backs. We know Prick & Pouty are never satisifed with ANYTHING (other than ripping vulnerable folk off). Bazza is such a desperado it is actually very sad and his vlogs are dog shite but so are the Lodge Twats so he probably thinks he is on to a winner.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.