The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude but I'd expect nothing more form Nick.

When Leigh kept talking about his "lemonade" Nick looked drunk. Them shouting all over First Class was absurd, I'd be pretty pissed-off if I was in there with them.

I don't mind Leigh that much tbh, it's Nick I can't stand.

Reactions: 8
How rude but I'd expect nothing more form Nick.

When Leigh kept talking about his "lemonade" Nick looked drunk. Them shouting all over First Class was absurd, I'd be pretty pissed-off if I was in there with them.

I don't mind Leigh that much tbh, it's Nick I can't stand.
I think Leigh is actually the more calculating of the two, Nick is just a loud mouth know it all but I reckon Leigh makes all the bullets for him to fire, he's bone idle doesn't want work, he'd sooner be playing Animal crossing on the internet than getting his hands dirty. He is more reliant on the sheep's funding to maintain their lunches out lifestyle! I honestly couldn't see either holding down a 9 to 5

Reactions: 14
Nickā€˜s a alcoholic an Leigh enables himā€¦totally toxic

What has he done?

I'm watching travel day in bits as I can't handle that long of these twats in one go!

Where is their excitement in going back to their beloved Floooriiiidaaaaaa?

We had the obligatory filming the alarm going off on their phone (I never understand this) and Prick not wanting to get up.....I'd be up as soon as it went off.
And Nick rushing everywhere as usual, including leaving getting to the gate til the last minute as he couldn't leave the bloody bar in the lounge.

Good tip that you get through immigration quicker if you wear a magic band šŸ™„
I wonder if that works in customs too šŸ¤”

Pouty mentioned Prick drinking 'lemonade' far too much. Plus as pouty looked through the magazine Prick was very aggressive and already sounded drunk
Birds of a feather..flock together?

They seem so entitledā€¦and share a sandwichā€¦lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pouty started the business they had after he called a coworker a c-u-n-tuesday! and quit. Then Prick left his job and took over the business. I am not sure if Pouty is a lazy git who sat back and encouraged that or if he's a wimp who gets steamrolled by Prick who takes over everything. He seems rather sly to me but he also comes out with things that would a 15 year old boy would say. He seems very sheltered and silly. I don't see either of them lasting in a 9-5. Pouty did exactly what I would have guessed he'd do. Completely buckle under pressure and lash out like a teenager with swear words and throw a hissy fit.

Lol at their response to that comment about Upper class. Not very classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is all 3 lazy sly and wimpy he can't even be bothered to wash a dish at the caravan and maisonette flat and I'm not buying all this cuddling on a few recent slogs it's all just for show they are not a proper couple they are just mates that ended up married and now stuck in a scamming rut and probably worry 24\7 incase the sheep leave them . EDIT ..I have put the wrong attachment on this sorry ..That reply to the comment on the group is the rudest thing I have seen especially for this time off year it really shows how rotten and nasty they both are .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pouty started the business they had after he called a coworker a c-u-n-tuesday! and quit. Then Prick left his job and took over the business. I am not sure if Pouty is a lazy git who sat back and encouraged that or if he's a wimp who gets steamrolled by Prick who takes over everything. He seems rather sly to me but he also comes out with things that would a 15 year old boy would say. He seems very sheltered and silly. I don't see either of them lasting in a 9-5. Pouty did exactly what I would have guessed he'd do. Completely buckle under pressure and lash out like a teenager with swear words and throw a hissy fit.

Lol at their response to that comment about Upper class. Not very classy!
They know nothing about classā€¦obviously finishing school..not

Reactions: 4
Insta stories show a crowded water park, so sad that they can't just take up space and eat old donuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Made it through the vlog - getting tired of these hour + long vlogs from these Youtubers. Meryl Streep would struggle to entertain for an hour on her own who do these ppl think they are, Anyway it made me think. Why did the LGs go to Disney the first time? I discovered them by typing 'travel day Orlando' into YT and then saw a Q&A video where they explained lied about their lives pre Youtube. Then I copped some of the lies and found Tattle.

But it's just occurred to me, why Disney :unsure: They were in San Fran and the usual European holiday spots in their pre-YT lives. Then out of nowhere they became obsessed with Disney. Like cruise, WDW, Disneyland all in one long trip obsessed. They never seem happy there, they looked right miserable on the cruise,Prick looked angry and miserable in California, they don't know any characters, don't seem familiar with any of the Disney movies or music..........What took them there in the first place? Am I right in thinking that most of the sheep are into Disney? The more I think about it the more curious I get because say what you want about some of the other bloggers (boring, samey etc..) you can actually see the likes of L&R, Spoonful,Will & Lelly light up when they enter the parks. Pouty is just ''pouting'' and looking into the air while Prick is on the defensive all the time looking for someone trying to rip him off...
I think it's because they saw a spike in views on their videos (which wouldn't be hard, because when they started doing disney they had literally 500 views per video or something...)

Oooh Covid swimming! How wise going to a BUSY 1st day opening Water Park good call on avoiding busy parks and doing something different ā€¦ NOT

• Haha
I might be slow to the party but just figured out they have another YT channel that has music playlists ā€¦
EDB MUSIC LOUNGE

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I might be slow to the party but just figured out they have another YT channel that has music playlists ā€¦
EDB MUSIC LOUNGE
It's absolute rubbish, they literally just upload hotel foyer non licenced music, the only subscribers are some of the sheep

Such liars, say they're avoiding the parks because it's so busy and then over the Christmas weekend they go to MK, Epcot, BB, AK, then to Universal, and now Typhoon Lagoon on opening day šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
On insta they've also been making out that you need to be a subscriber to watch which is again very deceptive (n)

• Sick
  • Wow
I think Leigh is essentially extremely lazy. Doesnā€™t want to work, wants to ā€œchillā€ constantly. He wants to live the life of a retired couple and heā€™s in his mid 40s

He wants to do as little as possible and he pushed to get away from daily vlogging so he wouldnā€™t have to edit every day.

Even when they meet up with Kerchingas heā€™s always trying to sneak off to bed. Heā€™s just bone idle IMO. Nick is by far the more driven of the two.

Their current ā€œworkā€ seems to be mainly Nick, with Leigh going along to pass him a screwdriver etc.

And that laziness has extended IMO, to him never really thinking for himself and starting to show how ill informed and incapable he is.

Hereā€™s some advice if read this Leigh, and itā€™s meant kindly, challenge your brain more. Youā€™ll regret it in 20 years if you let your brain go to marshmallow now. Step up, improve your understanding of the world youā€™re living in and donā€™t aspire to the day to day the life of a 70 year old.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Leigh is essentially extremely lazy. Doesnā€™t want to work, wants to ā€œchillā€ constantly. He wants to live the life of a retired couple and heā€™s in his mid 40s

He wants to do as little as possible and he pushed to get away from daily vlogging so he wouldnā€™t have to edit every day.

Even when they meet up with Kerchingas heā€™s always trying to sneak off to bed. Heā€™s just bone idle IMO. Nick is by far the more driven of the two.

Their current ā€œworkā€ seems to be mainly Nick, with Leigh going along to pass him a screwdriver etc.

And that laziness has extended IMO, to him never really thinking for himself and starting to show how ill informed and incapable he is.

Hereā€™s some advice if read this Leigh, and itā€™s meant kindly, challenge your brain more. Youā€™ll regret it in 20 years if you let your brain go to marshmallow now. Step up, improve your understanding of the world youā€™re living in and donā€™t aspire to the day to day the life of a 70 year old.
Totally agree , he is old before his time even has the posture of a 70 year old

Reactions: 9
Its just a sad way to live!!

I would much rather have my 9-5, know exactly how much money I will be getting every month to afford luxuries and holidays, which I am sorry but I enjoy and appreciate so more knowing I have worked hard for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They take afternoon naps yet they dont even work honestly it's beyond ridiculous I think Leighs parents will be secretly ashamed off him because they must be noticing how lazy he is and the fact he takes money from vulnerable poor people, I don't think this is the life they would have wanted for their only son !

Last edited:
And you also know that what you have or do you have earned and not leeched or scammed off others

They take afternoon naps yet they dont even work honestly it's beyond ridiculous I think Leighs parents will be secretly ashamed off him because they must be noticing how lazy he is and the fact he takes money from vulnerable poor people, I don't think this is the life they would have wanted for their only son !
They have to make sure they have a nanna nap every day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.