The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the sense of entitlement they have as they walk around as if they own Orlando and the parks. Remember there’s a certain element of America that would find your behavior repulsive…

Reactions: 8
The car, I presumed, was taken to the Premier Inn the night before but when they left in the morning they took a shuttle that cost 4-5 pounds each and not a word was said about the car. So who knows what’s the story there?
Maybe whoever dropped the Bazza suitcase off took the car

Reactions: 7
Forgot about the suitcase..the edits the balding guy made and then the repulsive alcoholic…….

Reactions: 7
Or you have the option of improving your content you miserable prick and taking that as some constructive feedback.

Maybe whoever dropped the Bazza suitcase off took the car
Hadn't even thought of that! That's exactly what it is. Sandy dropped off the suitcase for her friend that is Bazza's friend/relative. Her husband and her would have driven the car back to their's and then will bring it back whenever the morons return.

Reactions: 13
Or you have the option of improving your content you miserable prick and taking that as some constructive feedback.

Hadn't even thought of that! That's exactly what it is. Sandy dropped off the suitcase for her friend that is Bazza's friend/relative. Her husband and her would have driven the car back to their's and then will bring it back whenever the morons return.
Such a rude response, you can always turn it off, so abruptly written. This is their whole problem and why people are writing on here. They are vulgar and talentless. They should by now have learned how to cope with a comment that isn't arse licking. The vlog was too long , it was dull and Poutys constant babbling and flicking through a flight magazine must be the vlogging pinnacle off dullness! Get over yourselves and learn! It's obvs Chris n Jen didn't want them with them on NYE they knew they'd have spoilt it for them all ..

Reactions: 12
It was a boring vlog in parts, some was funny like running for the plane! Who wants to see every page of the inflight magazine? Or every movie available

It either needs to be really informative but not dictatorial or a vlog of interesting activities etc.

Prick's response was terrible, perhaps he hadn't had a nanna nap or a drink. Or too many drinks

Not sure if the post has been deleted as can't see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
lost respect for Chris..maybe he’s just like them…
What has he done?

I'm watching travel day in bits as I can't handle that long of these twats in one go!

Where is their excitement in going back to their beloved Floooriiiidaaaaaa?

We had the obligatory filming the alarm going off on their phone (I never understand this) and Prick not wanting to get up.....I'd be up as soon as it went off.
And Nick rushing everywhere as usual, including leaving getting to the gate til the last minute as he couldn't leave the bloody bar in the lounge.

Good tip that you get through immigration quicker if you wear a magic band 🙄
I wonder if that works in customs too 🤔

It was a boring vlog in parts, some was funny like running for the plane! Who wants to see every page of the inflight magazine? Or every movie available

It either needs to be really informative but not dictatorial or a vlog of interesting activities etc.

Prick's response was terrible, perhaps he hadn't had a nanna nap or a drink. Or too many drinks
Pouty mentioned Prick drinking 'lemonade' far too much. Plus as pouty looked through the magazine Prick was very aggressive and already sounded drunk

Reactions: 9
Maybe the drinking lemonade was to wind him up as he would have preferred to knock back the drinks but he was the designated driver in Florida so couldn't! He made up for it in the lounge before they set off though knowing he would have recovered during the flight!

Hilarious if they start commentating to everyone that posts a semi constructive/negative comment to stop watching, how many views would they have left?!

Again, I watched with ad blocker so couldn't see how many ads they tried to squeeze into a painfully 1 hour long vlog, as we all know travel videos tend to do well, so wouldn't surprise me if they kept it long on purpose to add more ads!

Reactions: 4
lost respect for Chris..maybe he’s just like them…
i liked watching Chris's vlogs but knowing he is friends with these twats makes me wonder if he is as nice and humble as he makes out and wonder if what we were seeing on CLIF vlogs was only a nice side of him. TCG are vile people and that's an understament, i just hope the lack of contact between them means Chris and Jen have seen this for themselves now. We shall see what happens on this trip...

Reactions: 9
What has he done?

I'm watching travel day in bits as I can't handle that long of these twats in one go!

Where is their excitement in going back to their beloved Floooriiiidaaaaaa?

We had the obligatory filming the alarm going off on their phone (I never understand this) and Prick not wanting to get up.....I'd be up as soon as it went off.
And Nick rushing everywhere as usual, including leaving getting to the gate til the last minute as he couldn't leave the bloody bar in the lounge.

Good tip that you get through immigration quicker if you wear a magic band 🙄
I wonder if that works in customs too 🤔

Pouty mentioned Prick drinking 'lemonade' far too much. Plus as pouty looked through the magazine Prick was very aggressive and already sounded drunk
I spend through a return travel day from 2019 recently and Prick was necking a small bottle of red before security, had a double gin before boarding and then more alcohol on the plane. He then drove the next day

Reactions: 5
One way or another they drink & drive, they got called out in the comments couple years ago and since then go to lengths to prove they don’t, I think more Nick than Leigh, Nick puts alcohol in his water bottle and if he/they don’t drive on the same night they drive over the limit the next day!!

Reactions: 10
So they are stopping with Bazza, that's a surprise! Bazza is friends with everyone, even before he started vlogging he was on all the groups commenting. He strikes me as the biggest wannabe of them all. He obviously likes Disney as he has been holidaying for years. I'm so sceptical but I feel the move was more to invite all these "celebrities" that he worships so they will notice him. Then he starts vlogging so he can legitimately join the Disney click. I find him very weird and quite creepy. And of course people like the knob guys will take full advantage.

This makes me cringe so much.

Leigh will have to set an earlier alarm, get up, get the camera, and then wait for the alarm to go off.

Then the same with packing the bags, placing a camera in the corridor of the Premier Inn and carrying the bags out one by one. I get that some bigger YouTubers do shots like this for artistic purposes from time to time but it just doesn't make sense for these two! :ROFLMAO:

i liked watching Chris's vlogs but knowing he is friends with these twats makes me wonder if he is as nice and humble as he makes out and wonder if what we were seeing on CLIF vlogs was only a nice side of him. TCG are vile people and that's an understament, i just hope the lack of contact between them means Chris and Jen have seen this for themselves now. We shall see what happens on this trip...
I commented on one of CLIF vlogs about how I was surprised he was friends with people like the Lodge Guys- it was said in a very polite, nice way, but he blocked me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.