The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you post a video on IG of the Magic Kingdom NYE fireworks from a parking lot and call it a "behind the scenes" video, does that mean that you couldn't get into any of the parks on NYE and this is what you're settling for? lol
Which backs up this was a last minute change of their plans otherwise the 2 days you would have park reservations for over Christmas would be Christmas day at MK and Epcot or MK for New Years Eve. We've had our park days reserved for next September as soon as they became available.

Reactions: 6
What time would the fireworks be on over there? That wasn't at midnight as I saw that post before midnight UK time, so would've been after 6pm in Florida.

Reactions: 5
So Devo is with Chris & Jen 👏

And instead of being lazy f*ckers they could have shown the sheep that you can watch MK fireworks for free from the Poly beach or the GF boat dock if you go for a meal or a drink at those hotels

Reactions: 8
It’s true… they explained that they’re in the parking lot behind the MK and that they’re closer to the fireworks than the people at the castle are.

Next photo on their IG stories is them at a table somewhere with Bazza and a large container of crappy Bud Lite.
Travel half way around the world, sits in a carpark with Bazza watching NYE fireworks! Too cheap or disorganised to be even slightly credible

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they just going on holiday so they can moan at more things? The tests were slow, the service was slow, the place they ate at was short staffed, the meal wasn’t as good as last year, the room was cold. It’s relentless. Appreciate the fact you’re able to go on holiday maybe? Ungrateful twats.

Reactions: 14
Travel half way around the world, sits in a carpark with Bazza watching NYE fireworks! Too cheap or disorganised to be even slightly credible
I wouldn’t have even bothered and just found a nice pub to hang out in for the evening or like someone else said, go have a drink at one of the monorail resorts and take a video from there.

But, then again, I wouldn’t go to Orlando for Xmas or New Year’s during normal times because of the crowds let alone now.

Reactions: 8
Theme park Bazza turned off comments on his post showing Prick at the door - must have been some not very nice comments

UPDATE: I meant limited his comments, so I’m assuming he has approval on

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can see comments and can comment?

Chris and Jenn out celebrating with Dev and his partner last night. I think they’re definitely trying to limit contact with them this time. To be fair, I wouldn’t want to be exploited for views either

Reactions: 12
I'd imagine they parked up for about 2minutes to film those fireworks before Prick said "I need a drink, let's go"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made it through the vlog - getting tired of these hour + long vlogs from these Youtubers. Meryl Streep would struggle to entertain for an hour on her own who do these ppl think they are, Anyway it made me think. Why did the LGs go to Disney the first time? I discovered them by typing 'travel day Orlando' into YT and then saw a Q&A video where they explained lied about their lives pre Youtube. Then I copped some of the lies and found Tattle.

But it's just occurred to me, why Disney :unsure: They were in San Fran and the usual European holiday spots in their pre-YT lives. Then out of nowhere they became obsessed with Disney. Like cruise, WDW, Disneyland all in one long trip obsessed. They never seem happy there, they looked right miserable on the cruise,Prick looked angry and miserable in California, they don't know any characters, don't seem familiar with any of the Disney movies or music..........What took them there in the first place? Am I right in thinking that most of the sheep are into Disney? The more I think about it the more curious I get because say what you want about some of the other bloggers (boring, samey etc..) you can actually see the likes of L&R, Spoonful,Will & Lelly light up when they enter the parks. Pouty is just ''pouting'' and looking into the air while Prick is on the defensive all the time looking for someone trying to rip him off...

• Heart
So after several "Nicky" namedrops we all know that he is going out again to join them 👀 Hopefully he won't be used and abused again this time.
Some other gems:
"I'd have bought it if it were $30 not $40",
I might buy the girls (nieces) a Virgin Atlantic Barbie Doll but it's £28!
Avoid toll roads because they don't want to pay a few extra dollars then get stuck in traffic because the dried up donuts don't go down Turkey Lake Rd to avoid the I4.
The "magic band" trick is to wear a magic band so they get through immigration quicker :ROFLMAO:
And the car hire trick is to book a compact and wing a free upgrade to mid size?! Honestly they speak such a lot of drivel.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.