The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've gone to have a free stay with Bazza and the Wasp who themselves go have a paid stay at the Hard Rock? Seriously Prick is so tight his bum must squeak

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes me so sad to read comments on here from people who wouldn't want to visit DLP based on TLG vlogs. Please don't be put off - some of us have a nice time there! They made really odd hotel choices on both visits when there are far better places to stay both off and onsite, and they don't seem to know much about the parks or how to get the most out of them (eg making the most of extra magic hours rather than showing up at the parks at 10.30).

I think they may be another channel to add to my NYE cull list. I quite liked them when I first discovered them but N's relentless negative energy is just getting harder and harder to watch and the elf thing through vlogmas was really not good - I had assumed they were aiming their vlogs at adults based on the amount of swearing they include but maybe not??. Add to that the stuff I've since discovered about the costs of patreon membership (I had assumed people paid something like £5 a month tops!), back to back cruises etc and it just doesn't look good. And don't get me started on "tarty filletty"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So they've gone to have a free stay with Bazza and the Wasp who themselves go have a paid stay at the Hard Rock? Seriously Prick is so tight his bum must squeak
He can peel a orange in his pocket he's that tight and by the look of it the gurner isn't allowed to spend anything Nick seems to be incontrol off the sheep's \ tax payer DLA PIP donations .

Reactions: 12
So Devo and his partner got engaged on NYE and not a Liar Guy insight, that must sting!

Reactions: 14
Pretty sad when Gary C., living at home with his parents on disability, is nice enough to buy his niece the Virgin Atlantic barbie doll but these two, multiple homes/cars/sources of income, don't buy their nieces the same doll.

Shocktop is nothing like the Blue Moon I've had. It's normally drunk with an orange slice. I usually get it at one of the local pubs I go to for supper. I thought it was Canadian so surprised they have it in Orlando.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much this extra week in Florida has cost them?!

Would there have been a charge for changing flights?! Stayed with Bazza so saving on hotel costs, haven't done anything notable so far. Presumably bought annual passes, shared a pizza, shared a donut, possibly shared a scooter (TBC)
But, when you still have bills to pay for back home, and the extra cost of the car park in the UK, is the content going to generate them the money needed to cover all your costs of that extra week?!

Reactions: 6

Would there have been a charge for changing flights?! Stayed with Bazza so saving on hotel costs, haven't done anything notable so far. Presumably bought annual passes, shared a pizza, shared a donut, possibly shared a scooter (TBC)
But, when you still have bills to pay for back home, and the extra cost of the car park in the UK, is the content going to generate them the money needed to cover all your costs of that extra week?!
The kerchingas cover all that, don't worry about it 🤔

Not sure where they parked, normally they would say how good a deal they got. They drove to Manchester so presumably they used a very long stay one.

Reactions: 4

I believe they are renting a property out and I think they bought the flat in cash which will cut out a mortgage payment. I have lost track of all their property now but they had another flat in the building and the house of course. I don't remember which they sold vs renting out (it was posted in past threads - the house was on the market for around 350K at one point) but they seem to be covering their day-to-day bills with the property they own. When it comes to all the travel I do get confused about how much money they really have, they've been bouncing all over on cruises and trips but they always choose the cheapest hotels which may mean that they aren't really flush with cash- or it could just be that Prick is too tight to spend what they have. Either way, all the sharing, cheap hotels, free! lodging, gasping at prices, bargain hunting would just give me anxiety. Sometimes you wonder if Pouty even knows the pin for the cards because Prick acts like such a control freak with money.

Why does Pouty put up with Prick controlling the spending, speaking to him like a piece of sh$t and marching off ahead of him all the time? Baffling.

Reactions: 8
The car, I presumed, was taken to the Premier Inn the night before but when they left in the morning they took a shuttle that cost 4-5 pounds each and not a word was said about the car. So who knows what’s the story there?

That car is most probably parked up some vulnerable lady sheep's driveway. Prick probably flashed her some skin which will keep her excited till they return. She most likely ran them to the airport too and will be waiting for them when they get back with a big sign which reads "THE LODGE GODS"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe they are renting a property out and I think they bought the flat in cash which will cut out a mortgage payment. I have lost track of all their property now but they had another flat in the building and the house of course. I don't remember which they sold vs renting out (it was posted in past threads - the house was on the market for around 350K at one point) but they seem to be covering their day-to-day bills with the property they own. When it comes to all the travel I do get confused about how much money they really have, they've been bouncing all over on cruises and trips but they always choose the cheapest hotels which may mean that they aren't really flush with cash- or it could just be that Prick is too tight to spend what they have. Either way, all the sharing, cheap hotels, free! lodging, gasping at prices, bargain hunting would just give me anxiety. Sometimes you wonder if Pouty even knows the pin for the cards because Prick acts like such a control freak with money.
The sold the second "lodge" ages ago. They said they had bought a new 1 bed flat which an ex employee said they had had for years. They moved in for 5 minutes and have now sold it but not before they bought the flat they are currently in.
The house was going to be sold but we think it is rented out which probably covers the mortgage, assuming they have one

Being thrifty means you stay richer for longer. They seem to both want to stay in posh hotels or to spend money at times but never do. However I think that it is all for status and views

Just Watched the latest vlog my god we were nearly on the plane as long as them,what a load of old shite that was..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.