The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to not editing on holiday any more? Though they were fed up of having to come back at night and poor leigh having to sit and edit. Didn't last long did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty hard when you are gone for 5 weeks. Gotta keep the content coming out for the paying sheep!

They really shot themselves in the foot with that comment. Was is also the reason for not daily videos too?

Reactions: 10
Leigh, lingering on the pages of the catalogue so we could all get an idea of things to buy him. Bit like that Christmas bauble in Disney Springs the last time they went. Some sucker eventually bought it for him.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I wonder how Leighvil would feel if some pair of disgusting grabbing beggars were fleecing his elderly parents?

Lord, the plane hasn't even taken off yet and the two of them are shouting so loud in Upper Class I'd be pissed if I'd paid to sit by that. Pork cheek is exactly that. The cheek from the face of the pork. Not that I'd expect two losers from deepest Yorkshire with zero intelligence but money to burn to understand that.

Funny, I've never missed a flight in my life because I go straight to the gate area and not sit in a "free" lounge that they've just paid to upgrade to, and then moan that you only got Prosecco and not proper champagne and not pay attention to the the time or check any flight info on any of the many devices you have with you.

Reactions: 8
Can't face watching it until I've had a few more 🍷 🍷but fancy staying with people you've met twice in a curryhouse & a motorway station Greggs for about an hour:ROFLMAO: More fool Bazza and Mrs WaspBazza. Hopefully Michael/Stephen, Chris/Jen, Devo & Vera have said NO. We shall see 👀

Reactions: 8
OMG, Pouty's looking at the map and not sure what country they're flying over... well you bleeping twit you've already left the UK, you've gone past Ireland and Iceland, and you're not to the US yet so I'm going to guess it's Canada. PS - You're going to be way out in the Atlantic so you're not going to see New York skyscrapers when flying to Florida. Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG, Pouty's looking at the map and not sure what country they're flying over... well you bleeping twit you've already left the UK, you've gone past Ireland and Iceland, and you're not to the US yet so I'm going to guess it's Canada. PS - You're going to be way out in the Atlantic so you're not going to see New York skyscrapers when flying to Florida. Morons.
Looks like they took a slight diversion around some weather as the flight path changed to be well in land when they passed New York anyway.

Reactions: 7
So Nick apparently has a contract with no data and tethers off Leigh's phone??!

So so tight.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I honestly wonder about Leigh’s IQ. He seems to have no wider understanding of the world.

Reactions: 15
You know damn well they're going from Bazza's to Chris's when he gets back from TX and then back to Bazza's and not spend a cent on accommodation. Housesitting does not mean that you're "renting" from the owner Prick. Get over.

And why did he leave in him hiccupping and belching at the end and going on and on about nothing. Fucks sakes just say I've got the hiccups so thanks for watching and goodnight. The end!

Last edited:
I thought the use of the word “renting” was interesting.

Also “we’re staying for a few days” Eight days is not “a few days”

• Haha
See the reason I don’t like talking to strangers on holiday is I live in dread of them wanting to stay with me :ROFLMAO: Friend of mine used to make friends with all the ppl they sit your with on cruises (well pre Covid!) and have them come and stay with her.No thanks! One crowd showed up with their 2 teens and the teen son, huge tall guy, got a night terror and was banging on her bedroom door shouting at 3am. My friend was petrified and on their last night the mam got drunk and they had a big fight. My friend shrugged it off but I’d be furious if that happened and if 2 lodgers (pun intended) tried to park in my house to save money I’d be fuming. They have some cheek that’s all I can say. I remember before Covid happened people here said their goal was to get as many “friends” as possible from the US or with a villa there so they could go over to America and stay for free. I think that’s still very true and absolutely their plan.

oh and whoever said Leigh is not on this planet. So true, I’m here trying to watch this vlog and he comes across as such a dope sometimes.

It’s like when Leigh just aimlessly walked into the staff toilets at the airport. What was that about? Is it Because Nick does all the thinking and leading in the relationship? It’s like he has no ability to think for himself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.