The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an uncomfortable vlog tonight. Why would anyone subject their kids to a stay with those 2, allow them to be filmed and to be dressed up in those ruddy christmas onesies? The shitting elf just about sums up the level of their humour and intelligence
They are so foul and vulgar, with very poor values they should not be around any children

Reactions: 11
After watching them and their greedy ways gradually getting worse over time I was today imagining them experiencing their own Christmas Carol … now that might get some views with all the people they have screwed over and been spiteful to coming back to haunt them

• Haha
I thought the kids were Mark’s not Hannah’s?

Cases are doubling in Orlando week on week, if they’ve gone there then 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Jojo & his house mates have got covid, I wonder if now he’s made it on YouTube if he will even bother with these twats.

According to Fox 35 news

'Florida had 31,758 new COVID-19 cases on Friday, breaking a record for the most cases in a single day since the start of the pandemic in the U.S. in March 2020, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.'

• Wow
Spending the day at Blizzard Beach water park followed by Christmas lunch at Disney Springs. I can't wait to see the crowds there. It will be insane. Love that after saying they don't like Michael Buble because he's chubby, they've got his music on their video from Blizzard Beach. Such assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spending the day at Blizzard Beach water park followed by Christmas lunch at Disney Springs. I can't wait to see the crowds there. It will be insane. Love that after saying they don't like Michael Buble because he's chubby, they've got his music on their video from Blizzard Beach. Such assholes.
Have they got a new video up?

Reactions: 4
So I wonder why no one hosted them on Christmas Day and what an apt tune to play alone at Christmas!!! Thought they had sqillions of “friends” in Florida!! Oh wait they’ll all be with their families and probs don’t want tag ons invading family time and possibly passing on Covid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon it was a last minute change of plan going to Florida just in case there was a lockdown after Christmas and they had to stay in the flat...

Reactions: 9
They are at raglan road for their dinner. Prick isnt smoking in the photo though.

Reactions: 5
It's probably their last hurrah, an attempt to save their sinking channel. Spending Christmas alone and having to upload to Patreon on Christmas Day and so on just to save their hides. Happy Christmas Leigh and Nick, how sad 🔔🔔

Reactions: 10
Watching the Christmas Eve vlog, Prick couldn't wait for the slow cooker to boil the hot chocolate. Er Prick, the clue is in the name, a slow cooker doesn't boil anything. 😳

• Haha
As per their IG stories, they ended up in Magic Kingdom late this afternoon. It looks packed which it usually is on Christmas Day. Not my idea of fun during a pandemic but hey, to each their own. lol

Reactions: 8
The difference between upper class and premium is at least £2k per ticket and was even more so in Dec. I just don’t believe they only paid £95 plus points. They don’t want to let on how much they paid to the sheep - as the sheep will realise how much money they have

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.