Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
OMG, they are really morons if they think that flashing a magic band gets you through customs quicker. It's likely that they don't want a long line-up backed up now with Covid plus it's so close to Xmas so they're not asking lots of questions.

I love them trying to cover-up all their lies with tall tails about how it was a last minute trip and how they saved because they didn't extend the existing car rental reservation, etc. Just stop.

OMG the Applebee's comment. Fucking twits.
I can't remember if it was a vlogger or I had read it somewhere but whoever it was mentioned that immigration/customs is super quick at the moment. Literally looked at passport and just let them through.

That vlog...wow! What absolute twats. Please remove #disneyvloggers from anything else you do!!

Also, they mentioned how big that bell was in celebration....well, I saw two bigger 🔔ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SofloQueen

Wow these two queens..it’s sad to see others take advantage of people. Which one is the biggest con? Nick or Leigh? Hey Nick, you have all the sign’s of alcoholic dependence.. help yourself before the damage is too severe…

I know a Disney vlogger who knows them. ‘He’, say’s they pose and spread misinformation..also very desperate for acknowledgement…sad wankers..

Last edited:

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
They've just posted a video from last night at Universal on boat transport with no mask on and then walking around Universal with no masks on. Meanwhile, Pouty has bought some new cloth masks at Walmart. lol Can't make their stupidity up! They probably want to see if they can get it while they're there for more views. I wouldn't put it past them.

• Wow

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Okay, so they were originally booked for 2022, but decided they had nothing to do after Christmas with the girls (no other family is worthy to spend time with), so pulled forward their trip to spend Christmas there (even though they are not Disney people). Upgraded to premium economy (one way) for £217 (Prick was wetting himself with excitement to tell ppl at the bargain price).

As has been said, they are doing this because 1) they are scared of another lockdown and wanted to get there ASAP and 2) they are trying to save their dying channel!! They saw how many other channels were already travelling out there and getting videos out and thought they would try to capitalise on it!

But sadly, as it obvious from the pictures with people, they are just not happy people, there is no joy in anything apart from conning sheep of money for empty trips.
When checking in your luggage .. Q1 have you packed your own case A .. Yes, this is we’re the liar guys will have to lie to the authorities, they packed 2 bags but not the 3rd one!!!! Liar 1 🤥 & Liar 🤥 2

• Wow

TORTLE

The pre travel blog was a total bore fest tbh. 2 miserable moaners even as they are about to jet off for weeks. Stretching this out over 5 weeks 🥴😩
This is the thing that really pees me off about them.

Some people would save for YEARS to be able to afford just a week or two in Florida - never mind five bloody weeks and endless meals out, theme parks, shopping trips, and excursions.

These two don't seem bothered at all - no excitement, no hype - it's just the next trip to them.

Everyone is free to do whatever they want but I really think it's hard for them to justify 5/6/7/8/9 holidays in the space of six months when their 'Lodgers' are funding their lifestyle and seemingly get nothing back than an invite to a Village Hotel once a year where they have to pay for their own room and food, and the occasional 'watch party' where Nick and Leigh are too 'busy' to even look at the screen. They're either on their phones or packing with the sound off!

It's all just in really poor taste and I really think 2022 will be the year of their downfall. Surely the Lodgers can't be thick enough to still see them as genuine, entertaining people and want to pay £15/50/100 a month for 'access' to them? :unsure:

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Oh for fuck sake, why do these 2 need to come here. We don't need 5 or more weeks of them bitchin and moaning about absolutely everything. I am sure their first stop will be at Walmart....good luck fighting the crowds.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
The way it is now we're all going to catch it at some stage. I live in a very rural area outside a city and we hadn't a single case until omicron, it's going through our village like wildfire and all age groups are getting it. Very mild symptoms though and I know many people totally asymptomatic but positive. But if you're going to go somewhere and need a test to get home you have to have plenty of money and arrangements made with your employer as well as the savvy to know what to do. The above-mentioned Dibb forum now has people testing positive who are posting helplessly ''where do we go'' and ranting 'what about people who can't afford another week in a hotel. They can't go right now, simple as. The 'Just for Men' twins will be just fine because they have money to burn and no commitments. While waiting to test negative, they might even find 2 for 1 hair dye in Walgreens and fix Pouty's head.

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
On BBC News, UK tourists banned from France from this Saturday. I hope P&P had planned a pre Christmas DLP trip.

Sorry to those who have though.
I hope they have too, but so sorry for everyone else that's caught up in the mess, if they didn't act as entitled as they do. and scam people like they do, I probs wouldn't wish it on them either but because they're so braggy they deserve everything that befalls them

Nadurath

VIP Member
We’ve a cubic funk load of points and there’s next to no availability since the announcement of the borders reopening. We looked October and managed to find something for May using points, but that was the best we could do. No way they got anything for £95 plus points. The taxes on ours came to £160 each and that doesn’t go down in price.

Well done to @Geetbo for a fantastic shiny new thread title.

Here is a summary of previous threads for the antics of this delightful pair of clowns 🤡

Still scamming the PAYG pals (some of whom are on benefits (PIP)) to fund their various homes and lifestyle. Today's insta shows a Xmas party with the sheep dancing and cavorting in tacky named Santa hats with Batty B etc.
For about 3 months they've been travelling all over the UK on lots of staycations, 3 cruises and 2 trips to DLP. Possibly off to Disney again next week if they don't test positive after the Dangerous Sheep Party.
2 of the cruises in late August were back on back, breaking Covid rules, but the lies about the timeline continue. They are quick to blame dangerous farm shops and others for being out and about but they are so entitled or deluded that they think they are exempt from criticism.
So they are presently uploading Fraudmas as filming of Vlogmas not vlogmas started on 8th November.
On average they are uploading 2-3 weeks behind so are always out of date, not that any info they give is correct anyway.
Prick openly admits he's only interested in food and booze
Pouty still delusional about his hair transplant and both vain twats have been sucked into further cosmetic procedures.
Still taking advantage of anyone that will allow it
May or may not have been reported for buying subscribers and false engagement levels.
Scaredy cats have still switched off dislikes and likes and are vetting and restricting comments on all channels.
Didn't get an invite to Disney 50th in London because they are fake and know nothing and pretend for the Disney $. Now claim they're not Disney vloggers even though they rinse the hashtag to death.
Opened their PO Box for booze and cards with vouchers only please.
Never stay at the flat.
Still tight AF
Prick still thinks he can cook when he can't
And so it goes on.
Sunday vlog fake Xmas eve

Fake fake the tummy test kit what a load of poop he keeps saying IBS this is not one as you have to have a camera up the bum or down your throat that's is the only way to say you have IBS they talk shit fake news IBS and has two lots of chilly you could not make this shit up

They talk shit and more shit make up shit and start to Believe in their own shit

They are more fake than fake

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So the kind, caring Caravan Guys dropped stuff off for their “friend” who lost her husband, but didn’t go in and visit her properly because Leigh had a cold, HOWEVER, they go and put up friends 🎄and stay for dinner!!!! Nasty nasty hypocrites

• Wow
  • Angry