The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Prick had is bottle of Gaviscon by the bed. He must have know his ibs was going to play up with all that booze. There is no way he should have been driving that early the next day either.

Reactions: 12
I did think it was a mix of them both hitting on each other...
Jade was shaking her boobies a lot on the dance floor and Mark 2 or 3 times reached out to Jade ......very weird that he was there without Hannah as I assumed she was the sheep and he was just hanging along with her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Was there even any mention of Hannah in tonight’s vlog? As in a reason as to why Mark was there but Hannah wasn’t?

Reactions: 5
Prick putting on his shoes on the bed where he's going to be sleeping later. Gross.

So this Xmas party was in a room with a bunch of strangers also having their Xmas parties? I find that odd. Definitely a huge Covid spreader. Not a mask in sight in the entire vlog except when they were paying for the girls to go on that coaster thing and the tour at the historic house but they're worried about how busy it is everywhere they go. Ya right.

You can tell in their voices they sound congested and nasal-y so I'm sure the whole crew are sick.

Had two shakes from Five Guys in two days and then wonders why his gut is messed up. Then they couldn't even make the effort to put on decent clothes for afternoon tea. They're such idiots. I'm sure the booking information probably said smart dress.

Reactions: 8
Was there even any mention of Hannah in tonight’s vlog? As in a reason as to why Mark was there but Hannah wasn’t?
Nope, plus the other sheep knew for ages about Mark going apparently

Made my day to see Hannah Ricketts announce she just hit 50K subscribers that’s what happens when you make interesting Vlogs, are nice and pleasant to people… not hinting for gifts and patreon memberships and don’t flood you tube with boring self centred content, these guys are at 22.6K msybe they need to watch some other Vlogs to see how it is done.

Reactions: 11
They are spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day alone?! :rolleyes:
No sign of Hannah, Nicky, Charlotte or Jade's other half at the sheepathon, or the sheep they stayed with in Wales.
Are the sheep finally seeing them for what they really are 👀 Grasping, grabby scammers who befriend and take advantage of the vulnerable and the lonely?
Gifted a bottle of gin and a loaf of bread :ROFLMAO:🎄🎄

• Haha
  • Angry
Prick putting on his shoes on the bed where he's going to be sleeping later. Gross.

So this Xmas party was in a room with a bunch of strangers also having their Xmas parties? I find that odd. Definitely a huge Covid spreader. Not a mask in sight in the entire vlog except when they were paying for the girls to go on that coaster thing and the tour at the historic house but they're worried about how busy it is everywhere they go. Ya right.

You can tell in their voices they sound congested and nasal-y so I'm sure the whole crew are sick.

Had two shakes from Five Guys in two days and then wonders why his gut is messed up. Then they couldn't even make the effort to put on decent clothes for afternoon tea. They're such idiots. I'm sure the booking information probably said smart dress.
Prick is so unhygienic scum

Life with Lisa was also there

Nope, plus the other sheep knew for ages about Mark going apparently
And Mark wasn't in the photo the other day on Instagram when they were all wearing matching PJs? Be interesting to see if he was there..

Reactions: 7
So this Xmas party was in a room with a bunch of strangers also having their Xmas parties? I find that odd. Definitely a huge Covid spreader.
Not odd per se. Agree that during these times it's a no no for me but under normal times it's quite normal to have a big hotel host several groups at the same time, especially if say you work in a smaller company.

Reactions: 4
Not odd per se. Agree that during these times it's a no no for me but under normal times it's quite normal to have a big hotel host several groups at the same time, especially if say you work in a smaller company.
I thought it was a bit much bearing in mind most places are spreading tables out to give people more room so they are more interested in money than safety.

I agree that it does surprise me that they were happy after the dangerous farm shop but they are jabbed now as Prick said, dont think they have had their booster yet though.

Now I try to be sensible and limit my interactions with others, could you imagine the work involved to trace all of those people and work out if they have been in close contact!

I have in and watched some of their Christmas party vlog. Pouty sounded really out if breath in the premiere in, he was clearly unwell (covid or not) and not bothered about spreading whatever he is ill with to everyone else.

I thought it was a bit much bearing in mind most places are spreading tables out to give people more room so they are more interested in money than safety.

I agree that it does surprise me that they were happy after the dangerous farm shop but they are jabbed now as Prick said, dont think they have had their booster yet though.

Now I try to be sensible and limit my interactions with others, could you imagine the work involved to trace all of those people and work out if they have been in close contact!
Thats what I was wondering… how the hell will they contact trace that roomful of people! When I’ve worked in small offices here in Canada and in the UK, we just always went for a nice meal at a pub or restaurant together.

Reactions: 6
I'm about a week behind on the vlogs (it's a struggle! :ROFLMAO: ) but I wish Leigh would cut his bloody fingernails.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Made my day to see Hannah Ricketts announce she just hit 50K subscribers that’s what happens when you make interesting Vlogs, are nice and pleasant to people… not hinting for gifts and patreon memberships and don’t flood you tube with boring self centred content, these guys are at 22.6K msybe they need to watch some other Vlogs to see how it is done.
She should be at 1,000,000 her vlogs have honestly saved our souls the last year. I spend most my time gushing over her on here. Such a genuine person. I think she knows the lodge guys? Bit random

Reactions: 7
She should be at 1,000,000 her vlogs have honestly saved our souls the last year. I spend most my time gushing over her on here. Such a genuine person. I think she knows the lodge guys? Bit random
She 'knows them' as in they all said Hi once in WDW. A lot of vloggers will do the same, posting about meeting and tagging to get new followers (TLG not Hannah as she to me seems very genuine)

She has an actual friendship with Karen Bee and Natasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.