The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he spending more money on tests when they have a GP they can visit which they have already paid into with taxes. Its funny how he is happy to spend money to avoid the truth of his problem.
As he is talking tit there is nothing wrong with him

Why is he spending more money on tests when they have a GP they can visit which they have already paid into with taxes. Its funny how he is happy to spend money to avoid the truth of his problem.
Today's crap today went out got other people to get the drinks in two of when if by themself they would share scroungers

Nick muppet chief same knife that they cut meat used to cut a cake no wonder the Muppet has bad guts

Let's Count how many days Nick the Muppet has that dirty Mickey Mouse Hoody on for

Why does nick the muppet eyes look like a Panda?

comments of the day how cringe can you get the dance Play Makeout they have all these followers home however there is only two people

slime slime slime

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nick can be miss trunchball from Matilda. Particularly when she freaks out over the small lizard thing in her glass of water. Like when Nick freaked out on holiday with one in their room

Reactions: 4
I saw the twunts new pay as you go pals and all I saw was this:

52FE37B7-34BC-4DB5-BADC-E5DC95B84491.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two fat guys who look like they're in their fifties dancing around in pyjamas with their guts hanging out.🤢🤮

Reactions: 3
Two fat guys who look like they're in their fifties dancing around in pyjamas with their guts hanging out.🤢🤮
I wouldn’t say these two are fat, come on they rarely don’t share a meal. Not defending them but don’t like people fat shaming when they are barely if over weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leigh Mcfee’s sourdough comment was definitely aimed at the tattlers. Glad to see you read here Pouty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say these two are fat, come on they rarely don’t share a meal. Not defending them but don’t like people fat shaming when they are barely if over weight.
They're not - Pouty McPhee is looking quite jowly atm though.

How long till one of them has a facelift do we reckon?

1639481053117.png

• Haha
I don't even want to know how much the followers would pay for a personalized message. I had a colleague who got Montell Jordan (This Is How We Do It from the 90s) to wish his gf a happy 40th birthday earlier this year and he sang for her and everything. I squealed with delight when he showed me the video. lol But I mean, that's an actual celebrity not two random unknown losers living in an apt and a holiday chalet in Yorkshire who think they're important.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are now on the bath and body works bandwagon
why do a video hoping to get sponsored

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
10 quid for those two showers of shites, most likely to get peoples names wrong..dear me I'd rather buy a box of chocolates and make myself sick eating the whole lot..the outcome would be the same

That magazine had to have been found on a park bench. I mean can you see any of them approaching a Big Issue seller? "You do it" "No you do it" "I will give you the bigger half of the teacake if you do it"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.