The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the endless travel day (feels like it's as long as the flight). Had to laugh when one of them kept saying he was hoping to see the skyscrapers when they flew over New York - how close to the ground does he think the plane flies? Not to mention the in flight map showed they were a couple of 100 miles west of Manhattan 😂
Not defending them but on some occasions you do fly close to Manhattan (albeit high up) and can see the skyscrapers in the distance. It depends what route the plane takes that day.

Reactions: 9
It easy to think everyone is 'Just getting on with it' if you don't follow any local news channels, It is the same her in the UK. If you don't look for the info, you have no idea what is going on. The information is out there, but you need to keep an eye on it yourself!

And as mentioned above, at what part of hiding in your house scared to go to a shop, stealing vulnerable peoples delivery slots and complaining non stop was you 'getting on with it' in the UK! They are the worst hypocrites out there! Now there back in their beloved Florida, everything is sunshine and roses again . . . except not, because you are still NON STOP COMPLAINING!!

You have seen how not getting to WDW damaged your views and therefore your money and so you rushed back out, amid another variant outbreak to salvage your careers and feel good about yourselves! There is something to be said about 2 blokes in their 40s happy to live off the generosity of others before paying your own way!

Reactions: 12
They didn’t get bazza his Starbucks mug not because they could not see it they didn’t know what they were looking for and didn’t want to pay for it

• Haha
I'm sure pouty mentioned about touching something and not being able to sanitiser his hands but he'd do it once he'd finish what they were doing (I think it was when they rode Soarin'?) as there were sanitizing stations around. Why don't they take their own around with them? Especially those days of going to Celebration etc.

Reactions: 9
That’s not the first time pouty has mentioned New York. I assume he wants to go, can’t see Prick paying NY hotel prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure pouty mentioned about touching something and not being able to sanitiser his hands but he'd do it once he'd finish what they were doing (I think it was when they rode Soarin'?) as there were sanitizing stations around. Why don't they take their own around with them? Especially those days of going to Celebration etc.
For all the bags that pouty has why not carry hand sanitizer with you. I guess they didn't get any for Christmas from the fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just getting around to watching Travel day. How f#####g rude, ran in front of those girls who were turning to go on the escalator. They had to stop! Time stamp 12:25. Absolute head. Leigh did wait to go behind them.
Screenshot_20220103_145237.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes, the US and Florida are "getting on with it"... how many Americans have died now at this point or are experiencing long Covid symptoms?! Not to mention the costs associated with living in a country with private healthcare. Imagine going bankrupt because you live in place like Florida that says "duck it" to mask mandates, any sort of restrictions, and where the population thinks it's all a hoax so they haven't been vaccinated. I'd be pissed if I was doing my part and ended up dead/seriously ill/up to my eyeballs in debt because my city/state/country can't get their tit together. It's nothing like Canada or the UK in that regard.

My friend who works in home healthcare in Florida has told stories of people with insurance having their coverage cut-off as soon as it was determined that they couldn't return to work. Then they have to wait for medicare and govt assistance approval so they can continue to get care and have their regular expenses covered (mortgage/rent, bills, food, etc.). She said alot of their new clients are previously healthy people in their 30s and 40s who now have a long way to go to recovering or may never work again as a result of their Covid related ailments.

I can't wait til the twits have to go to the hospital and find out that either their travel insurance has stopped covering Covid-related claims or that you have to pay so much up front and then get reimbursed once you're back home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
777D31A2-A61F-48A1-8CED-04A78EFB7020.jpeg
9B5BC5E5-D6C8-4D4F-BFB0-D77996B86B68.jpeg
The nerve these idiots have to be so short and rude with their responses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jojo was in typhoon lagoon yesterday but the caravan guys made no appearances 🤣, ohhhh how the mighty have fallen now he is Disney vlogging royalty (well I say that but his views are pretty high since covid)

So Jojo was in typhoon lagoon yesterday but the caravan guys made no appearances 🤣, ohhhh how the mighty have fallen now he is Disney vlogging royalty (well I say that but his views are pretty high since covid)
He hangs with Paula Abdul now, no time for those losers 🤣

• Haha
I dunno, I don’t wish them to be hospitalised with Covid and I think there’s a happy medium between the U.K./Canadian view of the virus and the fringe loonies in places like Florida who think it’s all a hoax. One side is delusional and the other is hysterical. And both see what they want to see to prove their point.
View attachment 960845View attachment 960846The nerve these idiots have to be so short and rude with their responses
translation, I mostly hate the parks but do stuff for the vlog. I have no opinion, no interest, no enjoyment but it’s on a vlog which is what really matters. I don’t know how the sheep don’t get depressed listening to these 2, it’s all so miserable and rude

Reactions: 6
Wonder if the Twats are off to Olive Garden for a special dish containing olives today?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if the Twats are off to Olive Garden for a special dish containing olives today?
"That's the pork" pointing to one piece of meat. "That's the cheek" pointing to the other. He actually said that on the plane.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.