The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t resist showing the Disney Magic could they?

She arrived back at Southampton on the first of September and repositioned to Newcastle on the 2nd so where they think they can cram this in to their fake timeline is beyond me 😂

Arseholes 👇👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if only they did a q&a on the cruises 😂
100% this is coming. Probably after the third cruise series. Although at this point they could just put out the same videos again, no fucker would notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last night a cruise vlog popped up on my recommendations, a recent embarcation day on the Regal Princess. They are two younger men, they have about 6k subscribers and this is all they do on the channel, cruising. The difference to P&P is astonishing, very informative. They took you through check in, Covid testing and boarding. I only watched about 10 mins last night and I now know more about that ship than P&P showed us! For example, it does have a Spa, at an extra cost so obviously it was a no no from P&P.

Reactions: 12
A healthy breakfast followed by another before lunch. Prick either take smaller bites and speak whilst chewing or have manners and dont speak with food in your gob.
So a snippet of someone creating an ice sculpture then to more food! So did they spend all afternoon in the bar or asleep?
Do we believe they chatted to someone over dinner or were they hiding what they ate and drunk? 7 blue moons in a day?

That many clothes for 4 nights! No way, more evidence they had back to back cruises. Nor would they have driven for 5 hours and then back again a couple of days later. What have they got in the boot as the cases are on the back seats, well one was.
When pointing out the Disney cruise Prick said 'shall we just jump on it'
Yeah 3 back to back cruises, what a great idea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are such vain self opinionated cowards, turning off likes/dislikes and vetting and restricting comments on YT/Instagram. Channel is dying and noone wants a rinse and repeat of their dreadful DLP vlogs either. Bye bye The Time to Go Guys

Reactions: 12
Leigh dropped them in it on tonights vlog... when saying it was the last day he followed on by saying he'd be glad to get home after TWO WEEKS away eating and drinking... and he edits the vlogs idiot!
Did you see pricks face when he said it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Last night a cruise vlog popped up on my recommendations, a recent embarcation day on the Regal Princess. They are two younger men, they have about 6k subscribers and this is all they do on the channel, cruising. The difference to P&P is astonishing, very informative. They took you through check in, Covid testing and boarding. I only watched about 10 mins last night and I now know more about that ship than P&P showed us! For example, it does have a Spa, at an extra cost so obviously it was a no no from P&P.
That would be the Cruise Monkeys. We watch them all the time and they are quite informative and they do tell you that they do like a drink or two on the cruise but they are more than the booze.

Reactions: 4
Around 18.34 Pouty had to try really hard to say the correct cruise name!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are such vain self opinionated cowards, turning off likes/dislikes and vetting and restricting comments on YT/Instagram. Channel is dying and noone wants a rinse and repeat of their dreadful DLP vlogs either. Bye bye The Time to Go Guys
It's ridiculous how they delete every negative comment, I'm sure some are meant only as constructive criticism, which we all need from time to time, but they're just not big enough to take it on the chin and learn and grow from it. Amazed the sheep haven't noticed likes and dislike count is turned off on youtube but maybe if they have they've been deleted too lol 😆

Reactions: 11
In my head I imagine that every dislike on their videos hurts them, they take everything personally. Eventually they will explode and go on a massive rant. This will be a good day

It's coming

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.