The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine how exhausting it is checking Tattle each day to see what's being said about you? There must be bickering and snidey comments between them all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine how exhausting it is checking Tattle each day to see what's being said about you? There must be bickering and snidey comments between them all day.
I can imagine Pouty agreeing over a few of our comments we make on Prick !

• Haha
What' the betting that Prick gave that couple they met on the cruise one of his lodge guys business cards :ROFLMAO:

No update slog on the hair transplant that didn’t
Surely you would expect results by now. Can anyone remember when he said it would grow back by and when he had it done?

• Haha
His hair looks worse than it did before the transplant, I'd be asking for my money back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has prob been mentioned before so aplos but P&P don't follow francesinorlando anymore and vice versa, I assume she stopped paying them....

• Haha
I might make a Lodge Guys curry and add a bit of chorrizzor.
When they had their last cabin breakfast (sorry stateroom) and pouty said its a Lodge Guys style breakfast errrrm fruit, yoghurt and granola is not something that pair of clowns came up with! They seem to think that just because they stick the words Lodge Guys in front of something (like a packet curry) doesn't make it unique to them it just confirms how up themselves they are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know a guy that went to Turkey for a hair transplant and he had a full head of hair within 6/8 weeks. 4 years later it’s still fine.

However Pouty researched this for years and years and went with the best 😂😂😂. Right you are, more like you pimped yourself out to every transplant company in the UK hoping to get a discount for free advertising on your slogs and this mob were the only one that took you up on the offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.