The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing all the people on the Misters FB page going to DLP are already making it look so much more fun than these two taunts did and could ever do, the Misters 1st DLP vlog was way more fun to watch than these two, these two even walked passed Casey's Corner and didn't even mention it!! it's so annoying how they pretend to love and jump on bandwagons things just for views!!

Reactions: 12
Seeing all the people on the Misters FB page going to DLP are already making it look so much more fun than these two taunts did and could ever do, the Misters 1st DLP vlog was way more fun to watch than these two, these two even walked passed Casey's Corner and didn't even mention it!! it's so annoying how they pretend to love and jump on bandwagons things just for views!!
They both have want me to go more than these two dickheads

Reactions: 6
Been a while since I last commented on a lodge guys video… urgh, here we go…
1. The hair transplant has failed, Lee. Accept it for what it is… your bald. Embrace it. When he had his consultation, the hair line drawn on his fod was much lower and resembled a Lego head hairline, it’s been 6 months and there is no sign of the Lego head hairline. It’s a failure, ask for a refund mate.
2. The latest cruise…. Oh my god cringe. All they did was complain about people reserving sun beds on the deck and then not using them, yet they pay 40 dollars for “the sanctuary” and still reserve two sun beds on the deck themselves as well, how selfish!!!
3. if any of their paid for mates see this, please if you get nick in the secret Santa by him some new sunglasses, nothing extravagant like Tom Fords just a nice primark imitation way-fairer style instead of those god awful green side ones that he’s been sporting since 2012.
And finally 4… lee for the record, Alice in wonderland (when you were eyeing up the Disney art work on the cruise) IS IN FACT DISNEY…it was their 13th animated feature film. Aren’t these two supposed to be all singing all dancing avid Disney fans??!!

Reactions: 15
Does anybody wonder how they have Gold Princess Medallions? I am pretty sure that you need to have cruised at least once with Princess to progress from Blue to Gold medallion lvl. What is the betting that their next cruise is Sky Princess/

I find the pair absolutely insufferable, but I don't understand the criticism on here that Patreon money is used to fund their trips - isn't this exactly what Patreon is for - funding for "more content" ? Are any of the kerchingas really expecting them to use the pledges otherwise?

Patreon is one thing (e-begging, but at least it's providing some benefit and "status") but the PayPal link is actually disgusting. How can YouTubers be so greedy?

- Merch
- Patreon
- YouTube membership
- PO Box
- PayPal link
- Adsense
- Amazon Affiliate Links
- Memmo (video shoutouts for £10)

Like, seriously. Piss off will you?

Reactions: 8
Prick - "Oh it's very garlicky" No tit Sherlock, I see at least 11 cloves of garlic for a meal for 2 people. They must reek, that's ridiculous.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I find the pair absolutely insufferable, but I don't understand the criticism on here that Patreon money is used to fund their trips - isn't this exactly what Patreon is for - funding for "more content" ? Are any of the kerchingas really expecting them to use the pledges otherwise?

Patreon is one thing (e-begging, but at least it's providing some benefit and "status") but the PayPal link is actually disgusting. How can YouTubers be so greedy?

- Merch
- Patreon
- YouTube membership
- PO Box
- PayPal link
- Adsense
- Amazon Affiliate Links
- Memmo (video shoutouts for £10)

Like, seriously. Piss off will you?
That's not where they claim they the money is spent. They are dishonest and they use money for their patreon money. There is a noticeable difference between people like them on patreon and people funding a channel or activity

Reactions: 5
They talk about putting money back into the channel...£23.45 for their podcast microphone, and that podcast is for the pay as you go friends!! cheapskates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's not where they claim they the money is spent. They are dishonest and they use money for their patreon money. There is a noticeable difference between people like them on patreon and people funding a channel or activity
*Use people for their patreon money

Reactions: 2
One way to tell that Christmas is around the corner. Their PO Box starts to be mentioned again. Reminding people that they can be sent gifts from them all.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I suppose the 2nd cruise was before they went to DLP! But they could have edited that bit out of the cruise vlog

I think pouty is playing games with us now, saying words incorrectly and talking about food

Oohh touchy 😂😂😂
Sounds like tattle is starting to get to them. Hey boys you’re Frauds! If you could just go back to the way you were the first trip. You were excited and didn’t pretend to know everything. Now you come across and cocksure and you’re constantly giving out wrong or bad information. Be kind and do better

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.