The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all about the food and drink, how much did they eat? Probably a weeks worth in a day because it's free, well sort off.
They haven't said exactly how much they paid for the upgrades, the basic price would have been for an inside cabin.
I had to giggle at the disagreement on how many drinks were included in the package, prick was adamant it was 12 bug ge was wrong. Surely you would edit that out?

Why do they always wear button shirts when sunbathing? Not that I want to see any flesh. Had to laugh at the loungers in the sanctuary as they were probably not booked as they were in a shady corner!

I also laughed in the previous one when prick was filming and pouty was desperate to be in it and was leaning in from the lounger, "dont forget me as I'm so gorgeous "

Please dont sit crossed legged on a bed, not a great sight, nor prick in his white underwear

I would have liked to see them do some activities that didnt involve eating or drinking - that's how a cruise company will get interested.
It is just a repeat of the previous day with a different thumbnail. They looked like a pair of OAPs with blankets around them in the sanctuary lol They watch David and Bens cruise channel but they havent picked anything up they don't have their flair or easy way of putting things over, it sounds so muddled whatever they describe

Reactions: 11
It's all about the food and drink, how much did they eat? Probably a weeks worth in a day because it's free, well sort off.
They haven't said exactly how much they paid for the upgrades, the basic price would have been for an inside cabin.
I had to giggle at the disagreement on how many drinks were included in the package, prick was adamant it was 12 bug ge was wrong. Surely you would edit that out?

Why do they always wear button shirts when sunbathing? Not that I want to see any flesh. Had to laugh at the loungers in the sanctuary as they were probably not booked as they were in a shady corner!

I also laughed in the previous one when prick was filming and pouty was desperate to be in it and was leaning in from the lounger, "dont forget me as I'm so gorgeous "

Please dont sit crossed legged on a bed, not a great sight, nor prick in his white underwear

I would have liked to see them do some activities that didnt involve eating or drinking - that's how a cruise company will get interested.
Its weird that they show the t shirts that they buy but don't wear them at appropriate times like relaxing on a sun lounger on holiday

It is just a repeat of the previous day with a different thumbnail. They looked like a pair of OAPs with blankets around them in the sanctuary lol They watch David and Bens cruise channel but they havent picked anything up they don't have their flair or easy way of putting things over, it sounds so muddled whatever they describe
I agree nothing is ever explained clearly and so much information is wrong. That's the problem with being know it alls, you never do basic research. Even for a package they have purchased themselves.
They know people will come across their videos who are booking the same cruise but you wouldn't learn anything from them. No info on activities really or location of stuff and places on the ship.

Reactions: 9
It does explain why they had to buy more underwear on the first cruise

• Haha
L&R are in Belfast today on the cruise that P&P did. They've been in to the Titanic museum which looked interesting. I doubt it but I wonder if P&P did it? No doubt it was too expensive.

Reactions: 13
L&R are in Belfast today on the cruise that P&P did. They've been in to the Titanic museum which looked interesting. I doubt it but I wonder if P&P did it? No doubt it was too expensive.
I doubt it too... they'd have slogged it lol 😆

Reactions: 5
I think they'll be off for at least 6 weeks in Jan / Feb when the caravan park shuts down. Touring all over Florida to see the kerchingas and probably out to California as well. Maybe even New York. (New York in Jan / Feb is utterly grim.)

Reactions: 8
Nick said that the balcony upgrade and drink/WiFi package brought the cost up to around £400 each. £800 for a 4 night staycation isn’t exactly cheap, u could do a weeks all inclusive for that!

Reactions: 7
Nick said that the balcony upgrade and drink/WiFi package brought the cost up to around £400 each. £800 for a 4 night staycation isn’t exactly cheap, u could do a weeks all inclusive for that!
When you're not "actually working" and saving to fund the 800 quid for the 4 night cruise but relying on payouts from patreons, youtube, PayPal donations etc, yes of course its cheap lol 😆

I hope they do this US road trip they've mentioned, I know they've done one before but it'd be hilarious seeing them being absolute ignorant pricks in non touristy places.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have they been home to send it ?

I must have missed that bit, so £150 each
No wonder they needed a cheap place to stay in DLP, though they upgraded there too

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just watching theme park bazza and although he’s abit rusty he’s 100xs nicer than these two cretins will ever be! I hope he distances himself from them as they are vile narcissists.

On another note in the clip nick and twit face featured in they were on best behaviour!!!

Reactions: 9
This is comedy gold. But I would say, that CLIF man is a total creep. He loves himself so much, always scratching his head and all about the posing. Watched all his vlogs and it feels like he’s only married his wife for the visa. Creepy man. And he sends lodge guys photos for their Instagram, clearly in the closet. He is amazing at photography and all but not a vlogger. He’s a total slime ball

This is comedy gold. But I would say, that CLIF man is a total creep. He loves himself so much, always scratching his head and all about the posing. Watched all his vlogs and it feels like he’s only married his wife for the visa. Creepy man. And he sends lodge guys photos for their Instagram, clearly in the closet. He is amazing at photography and all but not a vlogger. He’s a total slime ball
I agree they I’m not sure he’s the nicest man around. I made a comment on the one and only vlogs of his I’ve watched, complimenting the video, and also mentioned that I was surprised he was friends with P&P- he then blocked me 😀😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.