The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least we now know if they do talk to some other people they are gonna talk about it for half of the slog. Sorry we can't remember your names we were in to much of a rush to get it on the slog.

Im i right in thinking they have done another cruise or just the two this year?

Reactions: 8
At least we now know if they do talk to some other people they are gonna talk about it for half of the slog. Sorry we can't remember your names we were in to much of a rush to get it on the slog.

Im i right in thinking they have done another cruise or just the two this year?
They have been on 3 cruises since the 21st August

Reactions: 8
Have they edited that out already? I just watched and couldn’t hear that bit. Saying that, it was hard to pay attention so there’s a good chance I zoned out multiple times…

It was like filiar mignon or something, not even remotely close to being right. bleeping idiot.
I didn’t kno were to start with the spelling of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wbo else reckoned Prick was probably still over the limit when went and got the car and drove home? He had at least 8 blue moons probably a few more he didn't mention.

Reactions: 16
Watching jojo’s vlog with these twats…. Leigh “we come to Disney a lot”

Mate you never went on holiday for 10 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baggy eyes tripped himself up at 14.42 on the vlog saying they are looking forward to getting home .. why would you look forward to getting home only after 4 days ? They are looking forward to getting home because that was there second cruise back the back.

Reactions: 13
A healthy breakfast followed by another before lunch. Prick either take smaller bites and speak whilst chewing or have manners and dont speak with food in your gob.
So a snippet of someone creating an ice sculpture then to more food! So did they spend all afternoon in the bar or asleep?
Do we believe they chatted to someone over dinner or were they hiding what they ate and drunk? 7 blue moons in a day?

That many clothes for 4 nights! No way, more evidence they had back to back cruises. Nor would they have driven for 5 hours and then back again a couple of days later. What have they got in the boot as the cases are on the back seats, well one was.

Reactions: 12
Incredible thought and time spent responding to comments tonight guys
Screenshot_20211024-223022_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.