The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their behaviour at McDonald’s is embarrassing!
Jade is a teacher yet her behaviour is as childish and crass as alchy Prick who was completely gone on his cheap French red wine. Calling Pouty "Nana" was also so rude and unecessary.

And it's a Patron meet up yet they sit next to the people they already know, Jade , Hannah and the ones who sold them the dud, James:rolleyes:

The Village deal included the room, meal and prosecco so what a front to organise something as a "thank you" yet pay for nowt.

Reckon they've removed the dislikes in case they're about to upload the 2nd rule breaking cruise, but the backlash will be there whether the likes/dislikes are disabled or not guys:m

Reactions: 11
I've had some of that tit wine they got from Lidl and it's awful, made me and my partner really ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Travel blogger... ministry of misinformation more
Jade is a teacher yet her behaviour is as childish and crass as alchy Prick who was completely gone on his cheap French red wine. Calling Pouty "Nana" was also so rude and unecessary.

And it's a Patron meet up yet they sit next to the people they already know, Jade , Hannah and the ones who sold them the dud, James:rolleyes:

The Village deal included the room, meal and prosecco so what a front to organise something as a "thank you" yet pay for nowt.

Reckon they've removed the dislikes in case they're about to upload the 2nd rule breaking cruise, but the backlash will be there whether the likes/dislikes are disabled or not guys:m
We said EXACTLY the same re sitting with the folk they already know instead of next to people they didn't know to get aquainted , the people at the far end looked excluded from the clique! Jaded is very loud and opinionated and makes sure she's centre of attention. I'm sure the staff at Maccy Ds found their walk through of the drive through hilarious too, not!

Reactions: 8
Why are they both wearing the same shirts 2 days in a row? Got changed for dinner but then put yesterday's shirts back on the next day. Either they're grubby or there's some dodgy timeline editing going on again.

Pouty does all the driving when they go out......
I know, it was sort of tongue in cheek

Why are they both wearing the same shirts 2 days in a row? Got changed for dinner but then put yesterday's shirts back on the next day. Either they're grubby or there's some dodgy timeline editing going on again.
This has happened a lot recently

Not sure if they are dirty buggers or just shitting around with timings

Reactions: 7
The time line is ridiculous, the DLP vlogs have already gone out and now they're talking about editing them in prep for them going out! Also wasn't the Patreon meet up before DLP?! It's very messed up

Last vlog Pouty says he is editing the final DLP vlog first thing one morning
Start of this one he says a few more left to edit then later Prick says there is one more left which they'll do when they get back from the saddo's meet up!

Come on guys.....why can't you keep up with your tit lies?

That Jade would of knocked people out of the way to get to the head of the table to show she is top of the fake friends heap……I was mesmerised by her mouth full of ivories I could think who she reminded me of then I remembered ….. what a sad bunch they all were

Attachments

• Haha
The McDonald's video was cringe, bunch of middle aged gimps thinking they're funny, grow up

I've noticed recently, particularly when nick was driving from France and in today's clog, again when he was driving, his head shakes.

Can you imagine having 2 homes yet never wanting to stay in either. Holidays, cruises, nights away in Premier Inns,.....there's an endless need to escape real life isn't there? I think they're burning through a huge chunk of cash with all these trips to try and make this travel vlogging work to keep the channel afloat. They know that they're done with daily vlogging so they're having a last ditch attempt to rebrand but subs are going up at a snail's pace so it's clearly not working. Even a full week in DLP hasn't kick started anything. They don't make anything look interesting, always marching to the next place so they can stay in some cheap and cheerful hotel, eat some pub grub, drink some booze and check out the next day to move on to the next place. And don't get me wrong, there's nothing at all wrong with a cheap and cheerful hotel and some pub grub, but they just seem to make it look all so dull and basic. They never make anything look aspirational which is surely the whole point of travel vlogging.

I just can't get over that this is their actual life with no real jobs, no responsibilities, just meeting up with people all over the country to eat and drink, always going between the lodge and the apartment for some reason or other. I think the pair of them are utterly miserable with their lives behind closed doors. Prick is just happy to go anywhere where there's food and alcohol and Pouty is happy to do anything that generates footage that he can then edit into a vlog. As long as he's got editing to do, he doesn't have to worry about getting a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@swipeup - You’re 100% correct. They are not travel vloggers, they’re not Disney vloggers. They were Day in the life of vloggers. They don’t bring something special or extra to the table. L&R Dreaming only ever blogged their holidays and vlogmas and their number were way higher even in the TCCD 5 Disney trip spree. They had to push really hard to make 20,000. They, Nick, in particular can’t hide his nasty side or his need to get something for free or get one over on a business to prove he’s better - business aren’t going to sponsor or give you free things if you try and scam them. Leigh I just can’t classify properly as he edits to vlogs to make Nick bad (I mean Nick watches them before anyway), but he also makes himself look petty and a victim, so he’s likely a narcissist.
Go back to their first Florida vlog series with the girls. They know next to nothing, but there is a level of excitement there, especially In the early vlogs before the tiredness kicks in, that they have never recaptured and I think a lot of their subscribers hoped they’d get back to that. They won’t hang this up until they’ve milked the last drop as I think they like their adoring patreons.

I've noticed recently, particularly when nick was driving from France and in today's clog, again when he was driving, his head shakes.
He has had that tremor a while you can notice it at times when he is talking to the camera. Wouldn't be surprised if it was alcohol related

He has had that tremor a while you can notice it at times when he is talking to the camera. Wouldn't be surprised if it was alcohol related
Yeah, I did notice it a while back but have noticed it more recently. He really does need to be checked out. As much as he annoys me, I don't want to see his health failing, even if it is self inflicted.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what the weather was like in liverpool over the last couple of days. It can be compared to the latest insta phitos

Reactions: 4
Odd that the same hotel where they stayed is the same place where Nick had his meeting. It's 3 hours away, apparently.
What liars.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.