The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember the name of the ship for the cruise that never was as that'll determine the possible route, if it stopped in Liverpool and Belfast?
I think someone worked it out a few pages back but can't remember where.
Think it was a princess liner.
The could have easily have taken all the photos and footage for vlog last month to get around the cover up. If they have they are even more rotten and deceitful than i thought!

Reactions: 8
Said it yesterday it’s just a way for them to shoe horn their 2nd cruise in so the time line matches up!

Said it yesterday it’s just a way for them to shoe horn their 2nd cruise in so the time line matches up!
So in fact anthem of the seas was in Liverpool yesterday and is in Belfast today. 3rd cruise in a month 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think they're trying to re-market themselves as cruise vloggers because the DLP vlogs didn't go down as well as they hoped?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So have they broken the Cruise rules of no back to back I can’t keep up!!
Yes, they went on Celebrity Silhouette 21-28 Aug and then on Regal Princess either on 28th August-1 Sept or 1-5 September within the 7 day window where back to back cruising is against Covid protocols.

They then toured UK for Pouty's birthday and went to DLP 13-20 Sept. Then to see Bazza, then Dudley/Go Ape for Patron meet and greets around 24/25 Sept. Don't know where they were from then to 9 Oct and now looks as if they're on a third cruise, Anthem of Seas.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d imagine Prick actually likes the cruises as he can fill his face and get arseholed for free.

Reactions: 13
No Charlotte and Nicky at this crappy reunion! I’m shocked 26 patrons turned up ! Must be £££ a months

I don’t know which deity made it so I didn’t bump into them when I was in work yesterday, but I am very thankful!!

If they are in Southampton next is that the next stop?
I can't see that they would have driven from Liverpool to Belfast

Reactions: 6
No love, you wouldn't have been told, they keep everything a secret unless you're a kerchinga on discord.
Screenshot_20211013_190904.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been watching a few old ones as I'm still relatively new to these idiots and have some observations :

- these two are single handedly keeping sports direct in business, their dress sense is terrible, get some decent socks, those everlast ones are awful

- nick you can't cook mate, adding peppers to a ready made meal is not cooking.

- nick you look ill, something isn't right, probably all that booze you put away, you often look yellow, get to the doctors

- do they think that dying your hair jet black is not noticeable? You look ridiculous

- prick doesn't like Disney. Only likes booze

- why does prick go marching off all the time? he walks like the yellow sticker trolley has just been wheeled out at my local morrisons

- that Mark guy hates them

- the rest of their friends are geriatrics

- I can't bare these casey neistat inspired shots where they have left their go pro on the floor just to walk past it, how long does it take them to leave the bleeping lodge?

-have they removed their likes from videos? Or have I been blocked?

-they are a bad representation of British tourists, they stick to what they know, same old food, drinks, etc and can't pronounce anything remotely foreign

I could go on and on and on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.