The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The making it up as they go along is so annoying. Being a no it all just means you say utter rubbish most of the time. Britain doesn't have territory in France (official UK land as Prick put it ) it is juxtaposed immigration control.
And then Pouty puts the icing on the cake by saying that there is still a French roundabout in 'brit territory' which he found odd. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Calling bullshit that they won’t drive to DLP again. Prick will want all that cheap plonk, won’t be able to buy all that if he’s flying there

had to laugh that the convertible has died on its arse again. Would have loved if they had taken that to France and broke down over there
I think that was the original plan.

Reactions: 6
I think that was the original plan.
Yeah I think it was cause I don’t think they wanted to put the mileage on the Kia as no doubt they under estimated when they took they lease out and won’t want to pay an excess on it

I can't believe they posted them selves not doing PCR properly.
Worst thing is pouty has had one done so knows.
They both have phones in their hands why not Google or look on YouTube for instructions
They didn't give a tit as they don't give a tit about passing covid to anyone and don't want it to be positive to have to isolate otherwise they would have made sure they did it correctly

The making it up as they go along is so annoying. Being a no it all just means you say utter rubbish most of the time. Britain doesn't have territory in France (official UK land as Prick put it ) it is juxtaposed immigration control.
And then Pouty puts the icing on the cake by saying that there is still a French roundabout in 'brit territory' which he found odd. 😂 😂
Comedy 🎭 Gold

Reactions: 7
I skipped the whole french debacle apart from the travel days. If anyone is planning on driving to France/DLP don’t listen to them 😂 their explanation of the tunnel and process was complete shite lol! I’ve stayed in the same premier inn at Folkestone and while it’s not the most luxurious it’s fine for an overnight to break up the journey in the way to France. I don’t know why but then lugging their huge suitcase for the overnight stops really annoyed me 😂 why not keep a separate overnight bag with you?! if you’re going to give tips about the tunnel why not research first cos otherwise you sound daft!

I notice they’re in Liverpool today! Wonder why? Is this a plan to get the 2nd cruise in?By the way we stopped in Liverpool/embarked from Liverpool? Bit random otherwise!

Reactions: 12
Calling bullshit that they won’t drive to DLP again. Prick will want all that cheap plonk, won’t be able to buy all that if he’s flying there

had to laugh that the convertible has died on its arse again. Would have loved if they had taken that to France and broke down over there
Surprised they didn't instantly phone the pay as you go friend they got it off to moan again... its an old car ffs, they go wrong it comes with the territory of buying one!

Comedy 🎭 Gold
Numpties they really are! We laughed out loud at their explanation of border control and territories too, and yet still the payg followers say what amazing vlogs! 🤪🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the next vlog is of them meeting some of their patrons and you tube members at Go Ape to '"thank them for supporting us."

Shall I tell you what should've happened? As a thank you, Leigh and Nick should have paid either the entry fee or a meal for everyone.
Shall I tell you what I think did happen? The kerchingas had a little whip round and bought Leigh and Nick the meal, as a thank you for being their friend and providing lots of interesting, entertaining, factual content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So the next vlog is of them meeting some of their patrons and you tube members at Go Ape to thank them for supporting us.

Shall I tell you what should've happened? As a thank you, Leigh and Nick should have paid either the entry fee or a meal for everyone.
Shall I tell you what I think did happen? The kerchingas had a little whip round and bought Leigh and Nick the meal, as a thank you for being their friend and providing lots of interesting, entertaining, factual content.
so true. I think the normal thing to do is treat the people that help you pay your bills and have 5 holidays a year on a whim!

When prick said about how borders were open they were sorting out where to book and how the also want to go to new york or a west side trip road trip. .
You must be seriously deluded to sit and watch them say all that after you have paid for them to go on 2 cruises (that kerchingas know about) and then straight off to DLP and then Florida in November and ALSO casually flit to new york or factor in a road trip.
Was hilarious when pouty claimed they do all this for their fans, we know you do, Prick shows it all over his face, yes you are fake Pouty and that comment proves it. They do it for an income and for their own enjoyment (or Pouty's when it comes to anything disney)

Can't buy a meal or entry ticket for their patreons which nothing to them with the money they clearly already have to afford all the trips they do and not work. If they can do ever they have and still afford to go to Florida and everywhere else in the process.
Why does Prick get funny about tiny spends when they must have spent £1000's on hair transplant, car, 2 cruises, DLP plus all the mini breaks in the space of a year.
Makes me sick their morals :mad: :sick:
But their content has a shelf life and very low interest...this won't last forever.

Oh and to add if they paid a lot more attention to their fans in the FB groups or non kerchingas i may have believed they do it for the fans and not the the 💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Surprised they didn't instantly phone the pay as you go friend they got it off to moan again... its an old car ffs, they go wrong it comes with the territory of buying one! the payg followers say what amazing vlogs!
Has there been any confirmation that they actually paid for the shitmobile? Wouldn’t be surprised if the cult member gifted it to them in return for a ‘promise’ of free advertising?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has there been any confirmation that they actually paid for the shitmobile? Wouldn’t be surprised if the cult member gifted it to them in return for a ‘promise’ of free advertising?
If they did, they didn't do a very good job, just like everything else though i suppose 😂

• Haha
The fact that people are using disability benefits to pay them is beyond me. I’m not being cruel - my son is disabled and this grates me so much

i've started to watch Mr D and Mr I. OMG their vlogs are worlds apart to TCG.
For example:
Mr's - You will see us next when something interesting happens!
TCG- Watch us stir coffee, put on our trousers, open the curtains, walk down the stairs, put fruit in a bowl, watch paint dry etc etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i've started to watch Mr D and Mr I. OMG their vlogs are worlds apart to TCG.
For example:
Mr's - You will see us next when something interesting happens!
TCG- Watch us stir coffee, put on our trousers, open the curtains, walk down the stairs, put fruit in a bowl, watch paint dry etc etc 😂
The Mr Men's (aka Mr I and Mr D) insta stories already put the Knob Guys DLP vlogs to shame.

the question is where they in Liverpool yesterday or is this their way of changing time line of second cruise to make it appear like in Liverpool now and not 3/4 weeks ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can anyone remember the name of the ship for the cruise that never was as that'll determine the possible route, if it stopped in Liverpool and Belfast?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.