The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:
I was just going to post and ask if it was this day!

Reactions: 6
They had the last DLP vlog edited the day after they got back, but they posted about being busy editing a few days after their return if I remember rightly

You can see how they shiftily look at each other on many occasions 🤔

I believe Pouty genuinely enjoyed DLP, Prick however did not!

I agree with a poster further back that Leigh would basically be a nice person had he not met Nick. That man is poison, he is always marching ahead, shows zero interest unless it's food or booze and is constantly rude and abusive to Leigh

Saying Leigh bought all DLP had to offer yet I have not seen one thing Leigh had got for himself unlike Cat bum mouth dick face

Reactions: 12
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:
I think you're spot on. Prick was visibly annoyed about something, saying "a lot has gone on" and then just saying they were back at the hotel and had a nana nap.

Reactions: 11
That makes so much sense now! You are right i just thought it was the usual but yeah i think they know they can't ever show those vlogs now so wasted the money on the cruise

I think you're spot on. Prick was visibly annoyed about something, saying "a lot has gone on" and then just saying they were back at the hotel and had a nana nap.
I love the fact tattle makes them so angry. Hi Prick 🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That makes so much sense now! You are right i just thought it was the usual but yeah i think they know they can't ever show those vlogs now so wasted the money on the cruise
According to someone above they are so brazen and shameless that they are about to post the 2nd cruise vlogs :mad: Roll on the Yaz and Cash backlash if they do try that though🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 9
did we really just have a clip on how NOT to do a PCR test.

you two are irresponsible cunts 🖕🏻.

100% trying to make sure they don’t fail a test by doing it like they did, Leigh has been to the hospital a few times so full well knows how you do them properly.

Reactions: 13
A bit hesitant there when prick mentioned there was something in the po box from before the errrrr cruise or Disney. 😂

• Haha
And that Prick was genuinely confused with what vlog was going up next after DLP, like surely it follows the logical pattern of your daily lives, but oh yeah, you are trying to lie and hide the fact you broke rules!

Some tests just require a nasal swab but pouty didnt put it up far enough. It should go up to the top of your nose so it hurts a little.
What idiots to do a LfT because pouty had a hot flush! If it had been positive would they have done another PCR

Madness to drive to Warrington unless they already knew Bazza would be there. I think there was a possibility of a Florida trip in November but they decided not to.

Prick didnt enjoy DLP at all
You cant really tell when a vlog was filmed as they are so out of date and all over the place with them

Didn't handing over the gift to the girls look pathetic? A t-shirt. And a Disney bag to share.
Also, one box of wine each for Leighs sister and mother. Considering what they bought I'm sure they could've spared one box and two bottles each.

Reactions: 7
Didn't handing over the gift to the girls look pathetic? A t-shirt. And a Disney bag to share.
Also, one box of wine each for Leighs sister and mother. Considering what they bought I'm sure they could've spared one box and two bottles each.
They also tried to push the bag as a gift as well and the eldest girl looked confused and just pushed it away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with you it pissed me off x

They'll only spend the bare minimum on others (to appear to look generous) because they're so selfish, THEY have to make sure THEY can do what THEY want when THEY want too!! the KERCHINGA's money is for THEM to spend on THEMSELVES, whatever other monies THEY have is for THEM to spend on THEMSELVES ... They are literally only bothered about ME, MYSELF & I ............

Next time they go, and we know it's going to be before Christmas, they'll have the 'excuse' of baggage restrictions for not buying things for the girls because as Prick has already told us, they're NEVER driving there again. Yeah right, he'll decide the booze run will be worth the drive.

I can't believe Prick said, "Leigh is in the shop, god knows why as he's probably already bought everything Disney have to offer" .....what has he bought (been allowed to buy)? I can't remember a thing

Also g
Some tests just require a nasal swab but pouty didnt put it up far enough. It should go up to the top of your nose so it hurts a little.
What idiots to do a LfT because pouty had a hot flush! If it had been positive would they have done another PCR

Madness to drive to Warrington unless they already knew Bazza would be there. I think there was a possibility of a Florida trip in November but they decided not to.

Prick didnt enjoy DLP at all
You cant really tell when a vlog was filmed as they are so out of date and all over the place with them
I watched Bazzas vlog where he met "naughty uncle Nick" and Leigh, and you could see the awkwardness and discomfort etched on Nicks face, he needs to be alpha, top dog in his circle and he patently wasn't in this situation. Bazza is obviously working some of the YouTubers to grow his own channel but obvs doesn't realise (yet) what cock wobbles these pair are. Can't wait until they trip themselves up re the 2nd cruise

I watched Bazzas vlog where he met "naughty uncle Nick" and Leigh, and you could see the awkwardness and discomfort etched on Nicks face, he needs to be alpha, top dog in his circle and he patently wasn't in this situation. Bazza is obviously working some of the YouTubers to grow his own channel but obvs doesn't realise (yet) what cock wobbles these pair are. Can't wait until they trip themselves up re the 2nd cruise
and bazza brought him face scrubs obviously they asked him

😂 I knew this would happen! Pouty loves DLP and Prick absolutely hates it! Yet he’s gonna have to play along that they love it for the next year since they bought an annual pass without even getting into the park. Can’t wait to see how miserable they are when they go back and it’s freezing cold and raining…because it’s not Florida!

• Haha
So Disney village and the Studios are both GARBAGE according to Prick :mad: The only thing that's GARBAGE Prick is what stares back at you in the mirror🤡

Reactions: 9
Calling bullshit that they won’t drive to DLP again. Prick will want all that cheap plonk, won’t be able to buy all that if he’s flying there

had to laugh that the convertible has died on its arse again. Would have loved if they had taken that to France and broke down over there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.