The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I’m now worried I sound like these cunts when I’m in France 🙈 Our school only did Spanish or German so literally know duck all French (think Dell Boy but with tits and that’s basically me) 😂
The thing is they act as though they know everything and try to sound educated, most people don’t behave like they do, most people will admit if they don’t know something!! Therein is the difference between almost everyone and those two twunts!!!

Reactions: 10
No as they haven't vlogged anything recently and uploaded it. They are probably having a break!!
Any vlog after the DLP ones will be so out if date if they stick to their routine. I think they went there in mid September
They also have the second cruise to put out

Whatvthey should have done is continue with their regular crap vlogging of their boring lives and sharing a toasted tea cake but uploaded the cruise and DLP ones weekly as an extra.
It was sept 13 when they traveled to France,by the time these vlogs finish it will be a gap Of a month since they vlogged.

Reactions: 7
They had Five Guys for a snack? There’s a joke in there somewhere 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was sept 13 when they traveled to France,by the time these vlogs finish it will be a gap Of a month since they vlogged.
Maybe we have a stash of haircutting and lodge guy curry vlogs to "look forward" to (yaaaaaaaawn) or possibly a transplant update (where Nicks undergone a personality transplant that is!)

• Haha
They will need to start filming vlogmas soon if they want to attempt to get those up in the month of Dec
Their filming schedule didn't work with vlog last year made everything all over the place. Will be even worse now they don't daily vlog unless they go back to daily vlogging for vlogmas to get more views.
Just had horrible flashbacks of those horrendous vlogmas dances 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their filming schedule didn't work with vlog last year made everything all over the place. Will be even worse now they don't daily vlog unless they go back to daily vlogging for vlogmas to get more views.
Just had horrible flashbacks of those horrendous vlogmas dances 😂
Yup but you just know they'll stick with it cos the next original idea they have will be their first , the payg friends will already be practicing their dance moves 😅

• Haha
Screenshot_20211008-123329_Twitter.jpg

This is in the club that's for 3-12 year olds 🤣🤣
Idiots, still trying to fake a love of Star Wars

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a huge star wars fan and it pisses me with there fake love of star wars ! F off twats

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching them about 2 months ago. I couldn't stand Leigh's pursed lips any longer. His nelly reactions to EVERYTHING drove me crazy. Then they started doing this thing where they set the camera down and just show them making coffee/tea/breakfast and all you hear is the clinking of the spoons. I CAN'T STAND THOSE NOISES. (before you say anything, I love gay fem men but Leigh just over does every reaction he has) I moved on to some other vloggers.

I stopped watching them about 2 months ago. I couldn't stand Leigh's pursed lips any longer. His nelly reactions to EVERYTHING drove me crazy. Then they started doing this thing where they set the camera down and just show them making coffee/tea/breakfast and all you hear is the clinking of the spoons. I CAN'T STAND THOSE NOISES. (before you say anything, I love gay fem men but Leigh just over does every reaction he has) I moved on to some other vloggers.
The noises from that cheap coffee machine they use, clinking spoons in the mugs, scraping butter on the toast, shaking cereal over yogurt......seriously those breakfast scenes wind me up so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The noises from that cheap coffee machine they use, clinking spoons in the mugs, scraping butter on the toast, shaking cereal over yogurt......seriously those breakfast scenes wind me up so much.
This!!!!! It’ll be majority of their openings on vlogmas. It’s so boring! It’s not like they have some amazing coffee machine and do coffee foam art or something. I rarely watch now because of all the crap infill they have like that.

next it’ll be a Timelapse of them putting their cheap trainers on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This!!!!! It’ll be majority of their openings on vlogmas. It’s so boring! It’s not like they have some amazing coffee machine and do coffee foam art or something. I rarely watch now because of all the crap infill they have like that.

next it’ll be a Timelapse of them putting their cheap trainers on
Leigh was experimenting with shower scenes for a little while and I'm sure once he even attempted to film himself pulling his shorts on over his hairy legs. No-one needs to see that.

Oh I just though of another one...when Leigh does that thing where he opens the tea cupboard and it takes him 30 seconds to root around and pick up a tea bag with one hand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Leigh was experimenting with shower scenes for a little while and I'm sure once he even attempted to film himself pulling his shorts on over his hairy legs. No-one needs to see that.

Oh I just though of another one...when Leigh does that thing where he opens the tea cupboard and it takes him 30 seconds to root around and pick up a tea bag with one hand.
My gosh. It’s just so awful. If you haven’t got anything to film, don’t. Wait for the ‘camera already in the cupboard with the tea boxes in front of it, and they open the door and find the tea and camera’ lol that will be soon

• Haha

Each shower scene I prayed we wouldn't see any skin

And I remember him struggling one handed to put his shorts on.....ridiculous!

I know we all have our routines etc but we don't need to see it every slog

Its all filler and trying to be artsy in videos but it falls flat for 2 middle age grumpy men! Everyone knows you need to run back and forth to set the camera up and run back to collect again!
Tell me again what is worth paying for?!

40 min vlogs are far too long. They could cut it down if the cut out the full stuff like square trees, how to use a self serve machine and endless menus
And that didn't look like American bacon to me just crispy but everything has got to be like Florida 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.